Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default what happened? efc\man-u

wtf! happened today? i am constantly amazed by everton can't score goal's then get from 3-0 to 3-3 then lose it in the dying min's!! 4-3 just!! (rooney missed a sitter in last sec's of game) what the fook is up with em?? and man-u had no weak team out. i think moyesy is great,but what are the player's prob's??? if they could perform like that in both half's all season we would be sittin on top!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: what happened? efc\man-u

First half we were disgusting, ManU could have got 7

Second half we played well but Manu didn't defend set pieces properly. Clearly missing Ferdinand

Christ I hate Gary Neville, Cristiano Ronadlo and Ruud the Horsehead
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

first half was disgraceful.....utd could and should have had about 5.

second half though, we had the upper hand but when we done the impossible and pulled it back to 3-3 we then sat back for some mad reason.....as soon as we done that it was only a matter of time before they grabbed the winner. if we carried on going forward we would have gone on to win as utds defence was all over the place.

i bet nothing gets done over neville & ronaldo especially, inciting the crowd when they scored.... if it was rooney or ferguson they would be up on charges this morning from the FA.

Thanks
    Karma Level

what i thought was funny was as saha scored the third, in the background you could see fans leaving already, how gutted were they when they got home. shame you couldnt get a draw but united can pull em out of the hat when needed.

could be worse you could support tottenham, how many of their fans enjoyed it when they were 3-3 !!

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's just sour grapes from Everton fans.Don't tell me no Everton player has gone to opposition fans and raised his fist or kissed his badge after scoring the winner? It's all in the heat of the moment cos Utd were winning easy streets 1st half to be pegged back in the 2nd and then to score a winner in the last minute.How come Spurs fans did not complain about Man City when they scored the winner in injury time?The City players were celebrating wildly.You win some, you lose some and take defeat gracefully.

Thanks
    Karma Level

because city's players didnt guesture to the tottenham fans to 'come and have a go' like ronaldo did - very hard with a line of police and stweards protecting you.
    neville bounced down the touchline telling everyone to **** off also. there is a difference between celebrating and goading opposition supporters.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Awwwwwwwww

Poor the poor old toffies fans I bet they were whiter than white and never goaded the united players during the game , don't give it if you can't take it

It was a great game and both clubs have a good relationship so i'll be surprised if anything comes of it................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

yep - same feelings here mate ......
    if any opposition player can give me as much shit as I give them (especially when I sit with my mate in North east Quadrant) then fair do's if they give a bit back...

when we were at everton last season - Everton fans wanted to join United fans who wanted to do the Conga round Anfailed.... always an OK trip to Goodison - except when they used to throw stuff at us

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by superflysi
    yep - same feelings here mate ......
    if any opposition player can give me as much shit as I give them (especially when I sit with my mate in North east Quadrant) then fair do's if they give a bit back...

when we were at everton last season - Everton fans wanted to join United fans who wanted to do the Conga round Anfailed.... always an OK trip to Goodison - except when they used to throw stuff at us
    Missiles going to and from the Park End between Everton and Manu fans after the 3-3 and 3-4 goals

For those saying Everton fans are being bitter cos they lost, well the Ronaldo thing was off camera and Gary Neville tried to incite the home fans which was also off camera. What you saw on tv was Ruud VN shouting something and Keane waving his fist at our fans. In all honesty I don't think Manu should get any punishment from the FA, just a 'leave it at that and don't do it again' would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.