I have received an email with 2 vouchers, one for £50 and one for £100. They are for use against a holiday booked this year upto the end of December.
We can't use it and I can't see any catch, the wife filled in a tedious survey and was sent these as a thank you.
If someone wants them please send me an email. All I ask is if you can't use them after you've looked at the email please repost it for someone else. Here are three of the instructions.

"The £50 holiday voucher is only redeemable through Reader Offers Ltd. (ABTA F9255) for shorthaul or longhaul holidays from any ABTA or ATOL Tour Operator packages sold through Travel Agents, including late availability. For latest discount travel offers visit www.rolholidayoffers.co.uk.

The £100 holiday voucher is only redeemable through Reader Offers Ltd. (ABTA F9255) for longhaul or shorthaul holidays from any ABTA or ATOL Tour Operator packages sold through Travel Agents, including late availability.

For a free brochure or further details, please feel free to call ROL 0845 458 3450(LOCAL CALL RATE) quoting ref. TLC2577. Lines are open 7 days a week, 9.00am to 10.00pm. Alternatively visit www.rolholidays.co.uk"

If someone requests them I will post here to save people's time, may I suggest you check their website first?