Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

New MiniSDK Problem

Hi there,

I am an absolute newbie to the miniSDK, but I have used other programmers. I have a problem, that it seems to be dead!

I have plugged it in to my PC, put the power supply in. (12vdc) I get a red light on the programmer, but nothing else.

I downloaded minisdk 2.6 software, but it cant find the programmer. I tried to set it up manually, but that made no difference.

I also tried some different software (nagraedit), but this couldn't find a programmer either.

Is there something reallly obvious that I have missed? (Like a switch or something?)

The miniSDK was supplied in a jiffy bag, and some of the components were bent over, but nothing seems broken. I have a feeling it might be a bad connection somewhere.

Please post letting me know anything that may help me.

Many thanks

Rooonga

Edit: I forgot to mention I have 1 led always on (LED2 - red) the other one doesn't even flash or anything!
    Last edited by rooonga; 6th February 2004 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: New MiniSDK Problem

if u got a red light then ur half way there m8

plug into comms port and load up software, no choose the top option, 3.579
    and click apply, watch the prooger see if the green light does anything, it should come on at the time of clicking apply option.
    now if the green light did come on then its working fine, now you can load up nagraedit and click on reset atr, this should give you a little info on the type of card in the progger(if supported by software)
    if not then go into the clanzer soft and click on set com port manually, and change the com port in there, should be on com1, if not try com2.

dave

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for the help Davey, I thought that nagraedit would switch the programmer to the correct setting, but once I tried it with multiprog I managed to get it set the right way.

I have now worked out how to set it up for rom 10s and funcards, so all is well!!

Now to get myself a box! :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooonga
    Thanks for the help Davey, I thought that nagraedit would switch the programmer to the correct setting, but once I tried it with multiprog I managed to get it set the right way.

I have now worked out how to set it up for rom 10s and funcards, so all is well!!

Now to get myself a box! :thumbs

so, does this card program both Rom10 and Fun cards??
    im on the hunt for a new programmer, this may be it, can any1 recommend a good online supplier with quality rep and at a good price?