APACHE HIT: Evidence of a War Crime?

After checking this out for some days now, I think it's okay to post this without anyone thinking it's some horrible snuff-movie. Because I personally don't agree with those sort of films, it's bad KARMA.
This movie clip, is as it is, so to speak. It is what it say's it is: "Evidence of a War Crime".
As to the point of whether this is true or not, is entirely up to you, the member who is viewing it, to decide what is nd what isn''t?

apachehit mpeg
http://cosmiciguana.com/photos/apachehit.mpeg

Comments:

Also of note, the second individual gunned down by the helicopter appears to wave something prior to being shot. A white flag perhaps?

Posted by: hooks at January 17, 2004 07:37 PM
Reminds me of Mencken's tale of a briefing during WWII that ended up being "off the record."

Posted by: Dark Avenger at January 18, 2004 01:06 AM
Hit em again!

Posted by: at January 31, 2004 05:55 AM
I wish there were more kills! I love that auto range. HIT EM AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: Sgt. Killgore at January 31, 2004 06:01 AM
Hit em Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Sgt Killgore at January 31, 2004 06:04 AM
The second individual gunned down by the helicopter looks to be unwrapping something. A stinger missle perhaps?

Posted by: Average Joe at January 31, 2004 05:01 PM
The third individual is pretending to be wounded. This is a common trick to lure our men in close so he can fire on them. Hit em hard!

Posted by: Average Joe at January 31, 2004 05:05 PM
If you want to look at a war crime then look at the video of the World Trade Centers hit by the jet airliners and all the innocent people being killed. Remember Bin Laden declared war on the USA prior to this event.

Posted by: at January 31, 2004 05:08 PM
that's three less ragheads I have to worry about blowing himself up in some cafe to balance his islamic scales.

Posted by: skyrunner at February 3, 2004 05:50 PM
Initiall I saw this and cheered and thought get em get em, but the closer I look, its a farming tractor and furrows behind it. You can see the thin seed rows behind the first shot. Perhaps these were farmers? But then again, what are farmers doing out in the middle of the night?

Posted by: LT at February 4, 2004 11:47 PM
http://www.cosmiciguana.com/archives/001440.html