Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anyone been caught?

Just wondering, has anyone every been caught growing Cannibas?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone been caught?

hmmm has some one been caught doing summit naughty ?
    not sure how the recent down-grade will effect anyone caught.

i would imagine your gonna need to be running a decent size oppo to gain the attention of the plod, in which case its not gonna be good.

i was always told that the plod will try and take it down the avenue that you were growing for profit...as porift=harse sentance.
    were as you want to try and take it down the path of personal = far less harse sentance.

i also understand the plod do not make any distinctions between a 6ft 1 week from harvest glistening monster of a plant and a tray of 24 cuttings.
    as far as they are concerned this whould be 25 plants and in turn your running a factory mate and most probably responsible for all terrorision scince 1982.
    (or thats what they will try and make out)

the golden rule is tell no one..show no one...deffo not your mash head mates.

Thanks
    Karma Level

15 plants is ok for personal use, as long as you say it is for your own personal possesion only. They will go on what you say against yourself?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by easy
    Martin on Eastenders.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ermmm. I was.. A long long time ago, when coppers were a LOT older LOL.

'cept it was in the school greenhouse and I got expelled ;o(
    "Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not me but I know people who have
    Not that I could be now (just incase the wrong people see this)

Why U asking m8?
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Someone i know possibily has been caught and i was just wondering how severe he will be punished? I have read a few legal documents and in the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 It says "Section 6(2) Cultivation of cannabis plant - 6 months or the prescribed sum, or both." Anyone got a clue what the prescribed sum is? A fine? I reckon they might punish quite harshly since all this reclassification and such, they might think the offender is just taking the mickey out of them so they feel like setting an example :grr: HOPE NOT!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry to hear that m8.
    All depends how many plants, size of the operation, if your m8s been seen passing on his homegrown produce, cash found in the house and previous form.
    If he's been a good boy in the past and can prove he's not dealing and there were only a few plants he'll prolly just get a warning. If he was seen supplying then he may well be in trouble, the law has just become tougher on dealers and they may decide to make an example of him. I do know people who've been caught with over 15 plants that have got away with a telling off, so the cutoff is about 15 plants.
    The cops do have a nasty habbit of trotting back to have a snout around so tell your m8 to be prepared and not let them get anymore on him.

"possibly has been caught" ???? Not paranoid for any reason?

Personally I can't see any point in growing any more than 6 plants at a time to stay safe (any size) given the speed of growth and yield of modern strains and techniques.
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol hookerman if you ever got caught they would take one look at df avatar and put you in for life!

dealing is really classed as being superbad now since the police are trying to be nice to users since they are "victims" of the drug if they are addicted.

just make sure he aint dealing atall

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm sure I read an article that was posted on here, probably by Teachme, it was about "social cultivating" which is when one lad might grow a few plants soley for the purpose of distributing to his mates for a measly profit that would just about cover the cost and effort of growing the stuff, and obvioulsy he has his own smokes too.

The article was leaning towards looking at that favourably compared to some mass production operation with the sole intent on being selling shed loads to any **** who wants some.

The idea is the stop people coming into contact with potentially dangerous criminal types drug dealers who may also be into other harder drugs such as crack and smack, plus other organised crimes.

They were seeing the social dealer type as a way of letting people get their green without being in danger as a kind of allowable work around.

Perhaps this could aid your "mates" defence!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just a point.......... Easy ......... your from Scotland....... is the law different in Scotland than England ??

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

Someone i know possibily has been caught
    sounds like the person has been indulging in some of his own produce. (sounds like good stuffs to induce such paranoia)
    you cant possible be caught....either they were kicking your down or they were not.
    was it one of them times when said "mate" saw a cop car drive past his house and got the willies ?

reminds me of this one occasion....
    on the hard sholder of the M1 due to a flat tyre.....
    nothing major...help on way...
    so i wrap a phat one and offer it to me mate....
    he takes a couple of decent lugs and the shouts "fek its the cops" and proceeds to mash this fresh smoke into the tarmac and give it a real good stamping.

"cops" i say ?

have a look around there is a cop car all lights flashing doing like 100 mph plus in the fast lane. i dont think the coppers even noticed we were there..they sure as hell had far more important stuffs to do.

by the time i had finished giving said mate a slapping the cops were long gone over the horison.

this was the same mate who took another fresh smoke and went to flick the ash outta an open window at 90 mph plus, then he look all confused when he brings his hand to his mouth and theres no smoke...

he gota another slapping for that.

lasty the same knob......sitting round another mates house...and said knob decides he wants a bang on the bong. so try and give him a few hints.
    whats the knob do ? he gags and coughs back into the bong...thus sending a small vocano of hot rocks over the carpet and a jet of rank bong water hit another bloke all over his jeans.

needless to say a further beating was in order.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good stories Max, your mate sounds like a right tw@t, I think its about time you told him he aint welcome anymore!

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL nice 1,i had a mate like that,got the giggles and laughted into the bong plastering me other mates bed with hot rock's and the mattress was nearly up in smoke,that night he conked out and woke up with no eyebrows toothpast in his eye's talk in his half saved head and marker all over his face LOL,same mupit lifted stones from a drive way and pinged a window and started running looking behind him straight into a post box.he's done a hell of alot of other things but they are to long to list.....some mother's do have erm

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, more to the story.......

Someone had a warrant out for there arest (unpaid fines) so they went walk abouts, stayed at mates houses and such. Well the plod searched there house and in the attic, they say they found 5 cannabis plants (I know for a fact that only 3 had sprouted and you could see there growth) so only 3 could of been found! Anywayz this person is still on the run and it's only a matter of time before they find him.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    Martin on Eastenders.
    I was gonna post that!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=jimbob2002]I'm sure I read an article that was posted on here, probably by Teachme,

story from. http://www.soggymoggy.demon.co.uk/jwp/Grass.html

Foolishly, while llistening to The beechgrove potting shed, a gardening question popped into my head. Before you know it, I told the nation what kind of weed I was growing.
    I had no intention of causing controversy. It may be a political issue, but it's still a gardening issue to me. Anyway, contrary to the way the media covered it, I did NOT have the beechgrove team giving me a dope growing master class. I asked about how to use a propagator. They told me.
    When they asked what I was growing, I just didn't have the heart to lie to them. They are like family. They come round for sunday lunch, and They're Sooooo Nice. How could you lie to them?
    Freda Morrison even phoned a few hours later to ask me what I said, concerned I didn't know it was against the law !

The spinal injury I suffered in 1995 has left me in constant pain. I have worked myself back to full mobility thanks to cannabis. The pain from sciatica and slipped disks is adequately managed. Having smoked it like a Rasta in my youth, (I'd given it up for good three years previously.) I knew exactly what I needed. The only problem was the kind of folk you have to talk to to get it. Especially stuff as effective as what I was growing. I've been self medicating ever since. slowly experimenting with growing my own. The equivilent opiate based painkillers made me lethargic and ill. Like a poppy addict, with heartburn, no appetite and pasty skin. Besides, they are harmful to your liver and brain. That's proven. I won't let anyone in my house drunk. I don't associate with anyone who has a chemical abuse problem. I'm not about to become one myself.

My plant knowledge has increased over the years. Often thanks to the beechgrove potting shed.I thought there wasn't a chance any serious police force would come after someone who had to ask advice from them about some mouldy cuttings. I mean, what kind of wastful allocation of resources would be? There's feverfew, foxglove, and st john's wort in my garden. These are serious herbs you could harm people with. Nobody's coming to cart them off for analysis.
    I failed to factor in the current political climate. Recent re-classification has left the scottish police loudly asserting they will still arrest people for it. Days later, I'm on the front page of the daily record
    It was handed to them on a plate.

I was busted. Wed 11th feb.

No, I didn't hide anything. I don't hide things. They found about an ounce of bud, an ounce of leaf, and an ongoing grow box, containing 18 small plants in various stages of growth (I do bonsai sized plants under UV striplights) This setup makes just enough to guarentee me a constant supply. They also got two antique pipes, a couple of sets of pans and a beautiful stash box with great sentimental value .I'm not ashamed of using cannabis, and the fact it's still illegal should be a source of shame for everyone. Back in the 60s and 70s There were public information movies asserting "Reefer madness" would make You a violent psychotic. We all now accept this to be utterly discredited government lies. They were started in the US, in the 50s with racial motives
    Now they have more sophistication:

1."Smoking cannabis is worse than tobacco." It's a well known fact that herbal cannabis is a decongestant. It actively helps the lungs stay clean.

2."It smokes hotter, and that's bad." Too right. That's why we go to such lengths to cool the smoke. Pipes bongs, and long cardboard roaches, and that's good. Except nobody's telling us that because it's taboo.

3."One in twenty people are prone to paranoia when they use it." Well how many prescription drugs do the same or worse? No. This is more sinister than bias. This is dis-information. The fact is, cannabis alters perceptions. Most people find it gives their mind a tremendous creative boost. If You were paranoid, and your creative powers were boosted, what would you expect to happen? That's right. They have the cart before the horse, and they use it to demonise folk like me.

"Why would they do that Joe? are you sure you are not just paranoid?"
    Well I could be, but let's just examine that question.
    WHY?
    If cannabis was available for pain relief, the big drug companies would lose hundreds of millions.
    If it was available for recreational use, big drinks companies would fold. The problem the government has is that it's much easier to grow cannabis than it is to make bootlag whiskey, so it would be much harder to collect tax on than drink. It's also much easier to supress the weed, than to try to take on such powerful business interests.
    So millions are spent on the prohibition of one of the safest, most useful plants in nature, in order to guarentee big profits to big business. I thought the police were there to protect me, but who'll protect me from their paymasters in the government while they sell my health and freedom to Glaxo Smith Klyne.
    The police were openly ashamed of what they were doing at my house. They apollogised, and encouraged me to grow more. If only they could go after the real drug barons. United distillers, Imperial tobacco and the likes funnel millions to political parties and individuals each year. Apparently, this allows them to hook, debilitate and slowly kill thousands of us each year for profit.

Any sane person can see the stupidity here. The suppression of cannabis is in-defenceable, when the facts are examined. The whole policy has stunk of lies from the beginning. When you add financial interests to the equasion, it's hard not to conclude that there's a massive scam being perpetrated on us. Nobody in government is looking for a solution. They defend their policy with half truths, and are not prepared to discuss their vested interest in the status quo.

J'ACCUSE.

Shame on them.
    Last edited by Tought You; 14th February 2004 at 11:46 PM.
    Dont drink and drive smoke grass and fly

[URL]http://www.dylanstrust.org.uk/[/URL]

Thanks
    Karma Level

UK: Cannabis charges cleared

Nick Ellis

Abergele Visitor, Wales

Wednesday 21 Jan 2004

---

THE owner of a shop which sells cannabis paraphernalia has been cleared of
    possessing the drug with intent to supply.

Jeff Ditchfield, of Water Street, Rhyl was found not guilty of possession
    and intent to supply the drug at Chester Crown Court on Thursday of last week.

The court heard how Mr Ditchfield gave the drug to people for medicinal
    reasons and described his shop as a "medicinal cannabis centre".

The jury returned after just 45 minutes to deliver their unanimous verdict
    and supporters of Mr Ditchfield cheered the decision from the public gallery.

But Judge Elgan Edwards warned Mr Ditchfield he could face prosecution if
    he continued.

"You are not to take this as approval for what you are doing," he said.

"I know you hold sincere views, but if you do the same again, you are
    liable to be prosecuted again and you may not be acquitted next time.

"If you do this, you arerunning the risk of further prosecution."

North Wales Police arrested Mr Ditchfield in September of last year after
    cannabis was found in his car within minutes of him opening his shop, The
    Beggars Belief.

"Jeffrey Ditchfield was found not guilty by a jury of his peers and we
    accept the court's verdict," added a police spokesperson.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), who brought the case against Mr
    Ditchfield, plans not to appeal.

Mr Ditchfield told the Visitor on Monday he was pleased the verdict would
    become a legal precedent.

"It was Martin Luther King Junior who said it was the duty of every citizen
    to disobey an unjust law and I adhere to this," he said.

"The case cost over UKP100,000 for just UKP50 worth of cannabis but it was
    worth every penny because it set a legal precedent which can be used as a
    defence in future court cases by sick people who use cannabis to
    self-medicate."

Mr Ditchfield owned a successful transport business until 2000 when he
    retired to campaign for the prescription of cannabis as a medicine.
    Dont drink and drive smoke grass and fly

[URL]http://www.dylanstrust.org.uk/[/URL]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    Martin on Eastenders.

i like it