Close

Thread: Sanjay the Mod

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Sanjay the Mod

At the moment his computer broken again, and unable to post for a while. Some reason I'm fixing his computer, how that happen i have no idea :|.

While i just come from his house with his so called computer, and wot a ugly casing, he got more CD/dvd/cdrw - roms drives then any thing.

Well the problem is his HDD's some reason it doesn't like any of windows OS, won't install them, but when i take the HDD and put them in my computer they work and happy to install windows on them. When i put them back in his computer, it won't run windows, and comes c> promt.

At this point i know it not the HDD but some thing esle motherboard or memory. I will test them but not tonight just got back from work, then had to go pick sanjay from work take him home, but the fat git, made me stop so that he could get some food (didn't offer me any thing). Then to his house, and so on ................... I need sleep

Wot with these postman/student too lazy to fix his computer then complain that he can't do his assignment, he need his computer, and the files on his HDD, and more important his collection of MP3's. He want me to put them on DVD-r for him :nono .

All well ..... it late i burning a dvd for my self, so i can't work on his computer right now, but will start on it when i get back from work. :censored

But the one thing i have got to add, he not paying me But he make a nice cup of tea tho!

So not to fare ppl's he be back soon ETA Thursday or next Monday

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sanjay the Mod

Yes, Sanjay is gr8 isn't he, the only DF Member I know to have been laffed at by both PC World and Dixon's staff.............. :cartman

Thanks
    Karma Level

when re-booting computer go into setup, by pressing DEL or F1.
    then go into "Detect hard-drive".
    or see if it has been turned to disabled for the "Primary drive"?
    if it has, then set it to "Auto".

The problem seems to me, that your friends hard-drive may have been disabled by his mother-board? Your computer may be set to "Auto" and thats why your computer is picking his hard-drive up.

There could be a few problems, so let me know how you go on

Thanks
    Karma Level

sanj ****ing rules