Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Wales added to axis of evil

Last night world leaders were again in uproar as America announced a shock addition to its controversial Axis of Evil.
    President Bush made the shock announcement in a surprise press conference late last night. President Bush, seen by many as the sole cause of many of the world's current problems, launched a blistering attack on the people and culture of Wales. At one point going as far as to claim that the people of Wales are 'less good at stuff than other people'. Commentators have noted that the language used in the comment indicates that Bush himself added this particular insult.

Bush presented a dossier of evidence justifying his decision to include Wales into the Axis of Evil.

The charges include:

• An annoying accent
    • Welsh Male choirs
    • Having a mythical creature on their flag
    • Excessively high sheep to man ratio
    • Over abundance of velcro loves
    • Tom Jones during the 80's
    • High Unemployment
    • The Welsh language
    • Long place names
    • Overly high sense on national pride
    • A desire for self rule

Tony Blair has already announced his support for Bush's moves and is putting a motion before parliament that Wales be expelled from the United Kingdom and that Great Britain be renamed Even Greater Britain to signify that the UK is better off without the Welsh.

Sane people throughout the developed world and Wales have lambasted Bush's plans a pure lunacy. Anti-American lobbyists are claiming that this move would allow America to invade Wales and gain a foothold in Europe. This is widely seen as the next logical step for Americas planned domination of the world.

The White house has denied that there would be any move to invade Wales without first pretending to go through the UN.
    The White house has further claimed that even though Wales has no military of its own, it has waged a moral war on the west through its over use of double L in words such as Llewlyn and Llandudno.

A spokesman for the Welsh assembly has called the American moves barbaric and pointless.
    "No one pays any attention to us anyway," claimed the spokesman, "what's the point of singling us out for this punishment. The Americans have gone too far this time. Someone has to stand up to their bullying. Surely Europe now has the power to defend its own member states. How can Tony Blair put up with this?"

The European parliament has yet to issue a statement as the relevant documents have to be translated into the various member languages. Any statement is thought to be some time away as it has still to be agreed what extra benefits the French farmers will be given.

"I'm not a fan of the Welsh," claimed President Bush, "In fact I think Israel has every right to occupy them following the recent Welsh Infitada [uprising]. The people of Israel deserve the same rights to lead a life free from the fear of terror as the rest of the world. I don't condone the Israeli incursions into Wales, or their occupation of the Welsh refugee camps but I do respect Israel's right to defend itself and take what action they see fit to maintain national security. The Welsh militant group Taffas must realise that real and meaningful change can only come about through proper use of the political process and not through the use of force. I would also like to say that Iraq, North Korea, Afghanistan and Iran are all exceptions to this rule and America is perfectly justified in our use of force there. I would also like to say that the no use of force rule does not apply to Israel as they are a special case and shouldn't face sanctions for the misery they inflict on the Welsh people who, as I've already stated, are part of the axis of evil."

President Bush, who doesn't had any qualifications in geography, performed his usual end of speech stunt by running from the stage screaming "I'll get you, I'll get you good," at the now mocking journalists.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Wales added to axis of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo
    Tony Blair has already announced his support for Bush's moves and is putting a motion before parliament that Wales be expelled from the United Kingdom and that Great Britain be renamed Even Greater Britain to signify that the UK is better off without the Welsh.
    If only! Would make a lot of us Welsh people very happy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Son
    If only! Would make a lot of us Welsh people very happy
    and us
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_15
    and us
    LOL :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mae Jake eisiau bod yn gapten llong ofod ryw ddiwrnod. Mae eisiau mynd ar antur i ddarganfod planedau newydd ac hyd yn oed i ddarganfod creaduriaid y gofod ac wedyn fe ddigwyddodd!
    Capten Jake a Llong Ofod y Tweenies. I fynd yn ddewr lle na fu'r un Tweenie o'r blaen! "Ar y sgrîn, Fizz!" meddai Capten Jake. "Gadewch inni ddarganfod rhai planedau newydd!" "Mae'n edrych fel bod pump o blanedau Capten," meddai Milo, "un blaned smotiog, un blaned streipiog, un blaned frith, un blaned flodeuog ac un blaned sgwarog. Gofod-i-goglys!" "Ond pa un yw pa un?" gofyn Capten Jake.
    I helpu Jake baru'r planedau dewis "Capten, ry'n ni'n derbyn neges," meddai Fizz. "Mae rhywun angen cymorth."
    "Ar y sgrîn, Fizz," meddai Capten Jake "Rwy'n meddwl y gallaf weld rhywbeth yn symud ar y blaned hon," meddai Milo. "Chwydda'r llun, os gweli di'n dda Fizz". "Creuaduriaid dieithr! A hwyrach bod arnyn nhw angen fy help," meddai Capten Jake. "Paratowch i anfon fi lawr." "Y safle anfon yn barod, Capten," meddai Bella
    "Anfon fi, Bella," meddai Capten Jake, ac ar y gair mae'n cael ei anfon i i lawr i'r blaned ddieithr.

if you are too racist to believe that other cultures do not deserve a place in this world you may as well be watch the tweenies all day lol

tara rwan.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol, is that directed at me and is it serious? if so look at the mate- it wasnt a serious comment, neither was son's which i was replying to, just a bit of a laugh
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

mav read the welsh you can, then read the english you know put 2+2 together and you may just get there lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

if you are too racist to believe that other cultures do not deserve a place in this world you may as well be watch the tweenies all day
    I think you misunderstood the context of Mav's statement. He doesn't believe that you don't deserve a place in the world he just doesn't want his country to be associated with your sorry excuse for one, that's all. :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by andymon
    mav read the welsh you can, then read the english you know put 2+2 together and you may just get there lol
    may being the word, i havent got a clue what it means. still, at least i live in england :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

why is everyone so paranoid?
    read the welsh anything familiar?

milo
    jake
    fizz
    bella
    it's the welsh version of a tweenies story lol
    lighten up guys

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol wake up mate, no1 can be arsed to read your language, if you wanna post summat post it in English, you'll notice most of the world speak it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ditto, Oh by the way Andymon if you bump into Charlotte Church give her one from me. :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

went out with charlotte once, not much of a date, she just got drunk and fell over, pretty with it though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Porthos
    lol wake up mate, no1 can be arsed to read your language..
    Really? when you say "no 1" do you mean YOU cant be arsed? or is the reality you DONT understand Welsh?........But dont get yerself all upset, i'm from Wales and i'm buggered if i understand it! mind you, theres not much call for Welsh here in Manchester! :whistle
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

Thanks
    Karma Level

...i havent got a clue what it means. still, at least i live in england :thumbs
    Lucky you! now you've got something to boast about!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CON-DIGI
    Lucky you! now you've got something to boast about!
    more than you mate lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

more than you mate lol
    BOLLOCKS! :tongue :tongue dont try kidding a kidder m8!!