Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bull shit posts

ABCMan

Default Re: bull shit posts

Quote Originally Posted by *spy*
    i have had a few people saying that all my posts are pointless and shit so im starting a pole on it this is not pointless to me i want to no so please check my history and vote overall if all my posta are pointless bollox that you dont want to read thank you and please do it befor i get baned lol

A) BULLSHIT

B) NOT BULLSHIT
    oh and i'll vote BULLSHIT too although to be fair i've only seen a few threads you've posted, so far its not looking promising. last person that made that many posts that quickly was banned for plastering the boards with bullshit (kingdong or close).

may i suggest you slow down your posting and read all the rules threads instead of going hog wild like a kid in a candy store

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think *spy* just doesnt quite get it - i just hope it isnt a serious learning dificulty or something.

on a post i made in the site critique section he replied saying something about me posting bullshit, and saying that i was spreading the bullshit by puting it on my own site as well. i said earlier in the post(s) that the site was there so i could write bullshit and not fill df with it he thinks it's better putting it on df than puting it on a little site that nobody needs to read anyway. strange strange strange.

admins can check ips and stuff cant they? mabye check and do a nslookup on him - odds are AOL methinks
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

you go twosheds lol what ever i said about you was in reply to somthing you had posted on a thred of mine but jump on the band waggon little boy coz all i have herd on this site about you is your a prick and thats from the people you are trying to stick up for so you look the prick you sad little lamer go away

Thanks
    Karma Level

its not twosheds lookin the lamest tho is it?
    u need calm down a bit and take jokey comments a bit better to

ABCMan

ask pegasus team they are using the same isp

11 people sharing that ip

anyway i've limited his posting to the hos only for the time being to give him chance to decide if he wants to remain as a member or not.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you go twosheds lol what ever i said about you was in reply to somthing you had posted on a thred of mine but jump on the band waggon little boy coz all i have herd on this site about you is your a prick and thats from the people you are trying to stick up for so you look the prick you sad little lamer go away
    when run through the machine invented by nasa to translate for aliens if we ever find them

Quote Originally Posted by smart version
    you go twosheds! lol whatever i said about you was in reply to somthing you had posted on a thred of mine - but jump on the band waggon little boy because all i have herd on this site about you is that you are a prick and that's from the people you are trying to stick up for so you look even more like a prick. you sad little lamer: go away!
    hrm doesnt trasnlate very well does it - that huge sentence in the middle sounds like it has been written by a six year old

you said you were 21, meaning that if you have a brain you will either be doing a job and getting training or at uni/college atm. i feel sorry for your teachers. look at kids forums on the internet for 12 year olds and stuff - they are simply of a higher level than you.

what pisses me off most is that admins like 4me2 and ABCMan have been long serving members of this board, are superiour to me, and have to fix all the shite i post yet they hardly ever complain, excpet my post count of course you on the other hand have no right to complain about me or to me, you are new and you have posted nothing but bollox. quit bitching at me.

you could also quit bitching at other people. i cba finding the link but in another post a rookie made what i consider a fair point, in agreement with everyone except you. you said something to the effect of "go away little rookie" when you had been a rookie about one day before.

i just realised you could be playing a little game - a variant on the one where you argue with people when you are obviously wrong and see how long it takes them to catch on. i hope this is what you are doing becuase if you arent then i feel sorry for you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

somone else wanting to get in on this cool what do you wake up get on here and i think i no coz i dont have a mind of my own ill see what all the big boys on the site say and go along with them that way i can be there bitch sad get over yourselfs im not here to slag people off and i havant all i want to do is read some posts shit or not no complants if they are thats cool learn a little about my prefered areas and in return for that im answering any post i have a sensable answer to i have put up about 4 shit threds yes some liked them some didant down to personal taste i guess i didant say anything about anyone till they started knocking me my posts age allthough they were wrong im 21 not 16 my spelling grammer what ever i dont see a need for it myself but if thats what you like to do fine then go have a chat with a modarators get all my posts closed and ban me if thats the case ill go elsewhere not a problem critassisam is fine just dont take the piss yes and twosheds is the one that looks stupid id say as every one thinks he is a pain in the ass and hes knocking me

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds
    you said something to the effect of "go away little rookie" when you had been a rookie about one day before.
    and again the day after

difference is its staying that way for the time being as posts in the hos dont count and i hope he cant post anywhere else at the moment.

i'll reconsider after the weekend wether to let him loose on the board again or ban him depending on what happens in the meantime.

see twosheds it could have been worse

Thanks
    Karma Level

sharing ip eh? either same office or a web proxy. hopefully for peaguses sake a web proxy

Name: cache3-glfd.server.ntli.net
    Address: 62.252.0.6

well so it is a proxy thingie - NTL methinks. can't see any harm in that

good desicsion cutting off posting except to hos - mabye a little harsh but then that's what guys like *spy* are there for.

we still never know - he might improve and have your job some day mabye not...

it could have been worse
    yeah but then i could have been worse too

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    ask pegasus team they are using the same isp

11 people sharing that ip
    Thats the NTL proxy mate, seems the fool lives somewhere moderately nearby me then

One thing I have noticed about this revision of VB, it displays the posters proxy (if they use one) as opposed to the actual IP that is assigned to them.

Code:
    Target: 62.252.0.6
    Date: 05/03/2004 (Friday), 17:20:10
    Nodes: 5

Node Data
    Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
       5   1   1 62.252.0.6      Guildford           cache3-glfd.server.ntli.net
    Last edited by Pegasus; 5th March 2004 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

....spelling grammer what ever i dont see a need for it myself
    We had noticed that.

Have you ever tried to read something that is full of syntax errors?

Thanks
    Karma Level

ill tell you what go F U C K yourself stick this forum up your ass enjoy your website twosheds and your so clever you no im on ntl wrong ip tho dip shit but never mind you will learn pegasus i do live pretty close to you your right atleast you seem to have a clue oh and you can have my ip if you can find it coz it isant hard to change lol see you around

Termy

Be careful guys, he's going to be a bouncer if he grows up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

/me passes *spy* his dummy

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds
    yeah but then i could have been worse too
    and you'd have been banned if you had been much worse as he will be if he wants to carry on.

i did wonder why he lives in guildford but has the forum clock set to CET so i corrected it for him.

oh and as Marcode says we've been threatened before sadly thats all they usualy are although the last person who actualy tried anything lived to regret it (in their new offline life).

as an adult you realy should know better than to threaten the staff on this board, we all give our time for free to help keep this community running smoothly, we've had a few legal problems in the past but we survived those too and carried on stronger than ever, we weren't born mods (or admin) we were given these chances because we didnt spam the board, did keep to the rules and did our best to help others and that help includes trying to limit the number of people we have on the board who seem to prefer the sight of their own typing to actualy trying to help people, twoshed is learning this (slowly) hopefully you will too, if not we dont NEED you here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

PRICKS id love to meet you in real life not when your sitting behind you desk little dorks god one day you will all grow up a ****ing retards well ill be a doorman in guildford ok 6ft short blonde hair so please say hello to me

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol see you around
    he may as well have written "can you ban me please"

pretty advanced looking nslookup there Peagusus - good to know we can find info on him.

i remember ages ago on a website i was testing a log script i made and it just used the server variable for visitors ip, and that returned the web proxy rather than real ip - mabye why df uses it to

ill tell you what go F U C K yourself stick this forum up your ass enjoy your website twosheds and your so clever you no im on ntl wrong ip tho dip shit but never mind you will learn pegasus i do live pretty close to you your right atleast you seem to have a clue oh and you can have my ip if you can find it coz it isant hard to change lol see you around
    right time for some gambling.

How old is he after that post?
    5 32 - 1
    6 30 - 1
    7 29 - 1
    8 28 - 1
    9 26 - 1
    10 27 - 1
    11 8 - 1
    12 6 - 1
    13 2 - 1
    14 10 - 1

place your bets now

Thanks
    Karma Level

i want to carry on ban me come on

ABCMan

oh F U C K it banned, see you next time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast