Close

Thread: Torque

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Torque

Biker Cary Ford is framed by an old rival and biker gang leader for the murder of another gang member who happens to be the brother of Trey (Ice Cube), leader of the most feared biker gang in the country. Ford is now on the run trying to clear his name from the murder with Trey and his gang looking for his blood.
    Well what can i say about this film. I'm sure you have all seen Fast and the Furious by now, well this film is basically the bike version of it...

Good fun, some awesome camerawork and CGI stunts, amazing looking bikes and to top it of, some sexy women with guns.

Great for a nice light minded watch, if you want something deep and meaningful then this aint the film for you.

Does what it says on the tin to be honest.

7/10
    Last edited by Mule; 30th January 2007 at 03:05 PM.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: [2004]Torque

This could be up for the running of worst film of 2004... What a joke. To tell you the truth this film makes 2 fast 2 furious look like an epic The story line is a complete joke, it is totally unbelievable! Acting is rubbish; CGI is suspect to say the least... Some of the great scenes that come to mind are... The Bike fighting scene... (2 girls fighting... using their bikes) Flying Bikes on top of speeding train scene (These bad boys don’t just go over the train, but they go through it too) Super charged fighter plane engine bike scene (Flying through the city on your jet engine, chasing a super charged chopper) This film is a focking disgrace I cant believe I sat through the screener....

0/10 I am disgusted with myself for watching this drivel

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol Cueball, don't hold back at all with that review but yeah i've heard nothing but bad things about it so certainly wont be watching it unless it's on at 2am when i get back from the pub on a saturday night

http://www.hobbyrc.co.uk for all your quadcopter, actioncam + rc needs :)

flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/_Belial/ (SFW) http://www.flickr.com/photos/_carljones/ (NSFW)
    psn / xbl / WiiU : rhwbanz

Thanks
    Karma Level

It is a joke of a film Belial... really bad. Even if you were back from the pub at 2am... You would be better to spend your time sleeping then wasting it on this film.