Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default no channels on box

I have a pace di1000 box which was working fine, then all of a sudden came up with err3 so I rebooted it and now all i get is channel "0" no channels available. I hace lost everything on it, I have tried removing the red jumper and doing the 4321 software reboot but to no avail. the software in the box is cr3. I cannot reprogram the fun card in the machine as I only have an elvis and a infinity usb which will not recognise the original card so I cannot get the box keys off of it to reprogram the fun card just in case. And in case any of you say why haven't you done a search, I have on here toecutters satdudez mod shack nothing concerning my problem so I would realllllllly appreciate any help.Thanks in advance :splease

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: no channels on box

Err3 is usually a fatal error. The chip directly behind the battery is often responsible for this but it could be down to the atmels having a dry joint or shorting also. There should be no need to make any alterations to your funcard.
    Speccy

Thanks
    Karma Level

if the amtels are shorted it would come up all 8,s do a full reset on it the box is not dead it will be somthing simple mate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks lads just some supplementary info which i forgot, the fun card memory on the machine info was showing memory full so would this wipe the entire channels off the machine so none were there or is it the chips on the boards.
    cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Faulty atmels can give other errors such as err1, err3 etc. Who is this plonk!
    Speccy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by euroman2
    I have a pace di1000 box which was working fine, then all of a sudden came up with err3 so I rebooted it and now all i get is channel "0" no channels available. I hace lost everything on it, I have tried removing the red jumper and doing the 4321 software reboot but to no avail. the software in the box is cr3. I cannot reprogram the fun card in the machine as I only have an elvis and a infinity usb which will not recognise the original card so I cannot get the box keys off of it to reprogram the fun card just in case. And in case any of you say why haven't you done a search, I have on here toecutters satdudez mod shack nothing concerning my problem so I would realllllllly appreciate any help.Thanks in advance :splease
    euroman2
    from what you've said the box is working but no channel. I first need to establish a few things . are you an nlt user in cr3 area, can you do an update, if not, what does it say on screen. Page 7 diagnostic card status what does it say, page 12 is it set to the correct frequency and all green. Page 13 is it locked we wait on your reply :whistle