Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Tony Blair's let us down again

Shaking hands with Gaddafi!! After blowing up a plane above Scotland, killing a policewoman and arming the IRA, what does Gaddafi get? No not prison like any other criminal, he gets the arse lick from Blair. His excuse? He's no longer a terrorist any more, he's a good guy. Nothing to do with the 110 million pound Shell deal and BAE systems arming him? :grr: :nowords:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Tony Blair's let us down again

the guy has lost the plot.
    he only licks foren folks asses, and has nothing at all for the british people..

Thanks
    Karma Level

tony blair is a lying cock sucker
    when i die i wanna be buried face down so everyone can kiss my arse ! :kissass

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Tony Blair (Witch) only looks after his own and his mates. I have always votes Labour but this time Im not. Im not going to vote for the Conservitives cos I think they aint got any backbone.

I might go for the Libdems or the SDP just to piss people off.

Laters

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tell that to the UK poeple who will benefit from the new revenue from all the deals that have been brokered for UK interests...

Im not saying the guy is a saint, but at some point youve got to move on. Whether its an act or not, it would seem they are trying to change their ways. How long should you hold a grudge?
    Try Gentoo, the linux source distro...
    Currently Playing: Viewtifull Joe (GC), Mario Kart : Double Dash (GC), Mario & Luigi Superstars (GBA).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yazmon
    Tell that to the UK poeple who will benefit from the new revenue from all the deals that have been brokered for UK interests...

Im not saying the guy is a saint, but at some point youve got to move on. Whether its an act or not, it would seem they are trying to change their ways. How long should you hold a grudge?
    exactly.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

wasn't it recently confirmed that Lybia had purchased the necessary equipment to produce their own WMD? this has been confirmed, so why on earth is he trying to improve relations with them?? his (and bush's) justification for going to war with iraq was because of the threat WMD posed.. so why has he not gone to war with Lybia?

this is an absolute joke.........

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo
    Shaking hands with Gaddafi!! After blowing up a plane above Scotland, killing a policewoman and arming the IRA, what does Gaddafi get? No not prison like any other criminal, he gets the arse lick from Blair. His excuse? He's no longer a terrorist any more, he's a good guy. Nothing to do with the 110 million pound Shell deal and BAE systems arming him? :grr: :nowords:
    The Americans supplied more to the IRA over thirty years than the Libyans ever did.

Gaddafi has altered his political stance from that of the 70's and 80's, he is now regarded as a "Moderate" and he has gained international respect.

Lets not forget one important point, the west needs as many allies as it can get it the middle-east and Africa, Gadaffi is courting the west and the west has responded, and Britain has offered to bring the Libyan armed forces up to scratch, its a case of "Yesterdays enemy is todays friend"
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

Thanks
    Karma Level

at some point youve got to move on, there will never be peace if we dont.blair has good forsight in my opinion.

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by CON-DIGI
    "Yesterdays enemy is todays friend"
    and todays friend is tommorows enemy, didnt we "help" sadam when he was our "friend" or bin laden when he was? we should keep well clear of having anything to do with arming all these 15th centuary backwards dictatorships.

At present gaddafi's attitude is pretty straight forward, if he didnt do what he has done its likely he would have been next on the hit list for regime change added to that as a dictator, the last thing he wants is increased terrorism against him in his own country, now he can make money and get help from the west to eradicate the crazy clerics and their followers in his country.

the west sees it as a win, win situation. Money for business and the chance for gaddafi to do what we should be doing here and eradicating those who espouse terrorism.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    and todays friend is tommorows enemy, didnt we "help" sadam when he was our "friend" or bin laden when he was? we should keep well clear of having anything to do with arming all these 15th centuary backwards dictatorships.

At present gaddafi's attitude is pretty straight forward, if he didnt do what he has done its likely he would have been next on the hit list for regime change added to that as a dictator, the last thing he wants is increased terrorism against him in his own country, now he can make money and get help from the west to eradicate the crazy clerics and their followers in his country.

the west sees it as a win, win situation. Money for business and the chance for gaddafi to do what we should be doing here and eradicating those who espouse terrorism.
    Fair comment, i'm not endorsing Gadaffi's actions i'm just telling it as it is.

Yes we did help Saddam, against the Iranians who where the percieved "Enemy" at the time, Did you know that Saddam was advised by certain American "Friends" to attack Kuwait?

I doubt if the USA would be able to mount an attack on another country for some time to come, because they admit to being overstreched with the various conflicts that they are involved with, and Libya would certainly not be top of the Americans list even if they could mount an invasion of another country.
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

ABCMan

well i couldnt see them attacking north korea, so basicly that would leave iran, syria, lybia and sudan, iran has been fairly quiet recently, syria is unlikely, sudan would be hit and run only wheras lybia has easy access from the mediteranian so it would have made the "obvious" choice had it not being for gaddafis about face in the last 12 months, however an about face realy doesnt excuse helping to arm or train his forces but i guess that non arms based businesses would help normalise relations without putting future generations at greater risk.