Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Caught Speeding How do i Dodge Fine

I think we missed the point.
    Unlike other stuff we do to bend the rules, weather it be downloading software or mp3 warez, cracks, serials, or how about mobile phone stuff, the people affected are usually company's like Micoshaft os SLY tv, you get the picture(no pun intended). :|
    This is diffrent IMHO speeding Kills, Maims Destroys Property and lives, so why moan and try to get out of paying the fine and having points put on your license, the answer is simple we have all seen the ads on telly, slow down.
    If you need your license for your job, say you are a sales rep or white van man, if you can not afford the points, easy slow down. :thumbs
    We all bemoan speed camera's (i hate the feckers) we say, yeh just a money making machine for the goverment, and they are. so what's the answer.
    Easy as above slow down and give em nowt. :thumbs
    And yes i am ashamed to admit i do speed every day i use the car, however i try every time to be a bit better, how about you. :nowords:
    :kissass :cry: Hmm I wonder which 3 this is ????

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Caught Speeding How do i Dodge Fine

Couldn't agree more mate, I never speed in built up areas, an extra 10 mph can be the difference between life and death of a pedestrian and I don't want that guilt hanging over me. That kid who was caught doing 100 or whatever it was in a 30 limit should be hung, I don't care what time of the day it was it's inexcusable.

I'm not a fan of speed cameras on motorways as these probably are just revenue generators, perhaps if they were set higher (i.e. 90 mph just to catch the real idiots who go too quick) but punishing someone for doing 81mph is a joke.

Thanks
    Karma Level

cant we fine ppl for not looking when they cross the road?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd sue 'em for damage to my vehicle!?

Thanks
    Karma Level

seems to be all the gangsta on their mopeds casuing all the grief round my way.
    dirty little sods blast about with out a care for anyone on the road or pavement.

we live on a tight corner of a well used residentail road.
    my pc is in the front bedroom next to the window so im totaly like "micheal pain" off the fast show, im a well nosey mofo and have a keen ear for the sound of cruching metal or screaching tyres, or general excitement that is casued by too many peeps driving too fast and no one wanting to slow down for the other (right nice fisty cuffs other week...)

so day after day i see these little gangsta's belting down our road.
    last week my paciance was finally rewarded, dirtry little gangsta come full speed down the road and dosnt even attept to slow down, no sir he thinks he is biaggio or some other italian dude on a ducatti.

at the same time some dithering old tart in a pre 80s merc (you know the ones with 12mm steel everything....like an effing battle ship) is comming the otherway

the upshot of this is the gangsta no longer has to pretend he has a club foot style limp...oh no...he got a propery macoy limp now bretherin youknowsitclart.

after said gangsta has sucked all the air with in a mile thru his teeth, much cursing and gangsta style riddims....it appears the lady actualy accepts its her fault as she cut the corner, instead of actualy staying on the left side of the corner.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO i scream booo hooo i wanna ssee the gangsta suffer.......but the old cows given in to all the gesteruing and riddims...boo hooo........

so the old dear proceeds to write down her insurance detials etc and passes the paper and pen to said gangsta.
    gangsta accepts pen and paper, holds onto to it for a few seconds and then relises what the woman is asking for........

now then just for yous who know not of the gangsta's
    here is a breif question to asses a gangsta feelings toward insurance tax etc.

Q. gangsta has got 150 squids in his sky rocket, which he recently liberated from an old man outside the post office on pension day.
    does he....
    A: buy some insurance for his new drug delivery automobile ?
    B: BUY AN EFFING TRAIN TICKET FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE <- no bloody chance...
    C: get them well sorted new nike air jordan with pump up this and variable flashing light others.

Anser - check out them flashing pumping action...for sure, allowing gangsta to effortlessly bound away from the plod.

anyways so the gangsta got the pen and paper and has clocked the woman wants his insurance detials......the gangsta drops the pen and paper. pick up his now mashed moped and proceeds to hot foot it down the road....

much to the amusment of the now many bystanders and obviously the old dear driving the merc.

sometimes there is a god......
    just a shame he dont hit the gangsta's a bit more often.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is he ok?