Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Abu Hamza denied bail

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3773255.stm

Should this sucker be hanged when given to the Americans, also why are the Muslim Council supporting this tosser. :grr:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Abu Hamza denied bail

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBabe
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3773255.stm

Should this sucker be hanged when given to the Americans, also why are the Muslim Council supporting this tosser. :grr:
    At the danger of playing devils advocate, what exactly has this guy done? Preached hate against the West and been fingered by the CIA, who have yet to release any credible evidence to suggest he is the big bad monster they say he is.

Up until now the UK Intelligence agencies have kept a close eye on him and people like him and while he is visably preaching his h8 they will still be able to keep any eye on him. He's not the real danger we face, he's purely a mouthpiece who obviously likes the sound of his own voice, all this bollox about him being a big bad dangerous terrorist is bollox. But while he is still in circulation he is a valuble tool for UK Intellegence to use to monitor other radical elements of islam and theior movements.

The time and effort we are wasting on trying to extradite him is purely at the behest of the US Administration and no doubt MI5 and the likes are fukin annoyed that one of their best soruces of information on radical islamists is being kicked out just to make Bush look like the he's making some headway on his 'war' on terror especially in the build up to this years US election.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well apparently while in there he's allowedd to preach in a makeshift mosque to the other religeous nutters who are in with him . Don't suppose it makes much difference tho coz they won't be going anywhere for a while. Also, don't see why he should be allowed to freely incite racial hatred coz if i was to go outside a mosque and do it i'd probly get battered and most likely arrested.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

he was filmed secretly going around mosques in britain inciting young muslims to go out and kill british people. for me thats enough. if he killed someone from your family or someone he had preached to killed them then its too late.

hang the bastard in fact hang the lot of them.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gas the bastard, and then execute all his family and followers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector

hang the bastard in fact hang the lot of them.
    does for me too

Thanks
    Karma Level

If I had the choice to have him or George Bush locked up I know which I'd pick, Bush is far more dangerous and a much bigger threat to World Peace. The chances of Me or my family being wiped out by the actions of Abu Hamza are tiny, can I say the same about Bush?

All you crazy muthas who get all hot and bothered by Hamza, just think about why this guy exists at all, look at why he's able to preach anti-western propoganda and hate and not be considered a nutjob. If we in the west didn't act like the c**ts we are all across the globe then maybe people might not want to kill us.

You can say what you want about islamic fundamentalists but they are human beings the same as you and I. There is a fine line between them and us, thankfully fate had us grow up in a prosperous country where civilised behaviour is common place, but that civilised behaviour depends solely on having a comfortable lifestyle, enough food to eat and a democratic government. Take those things away from us and we'd soon descend into the kind of uncivilised behaviour we find so hard to get our heads around.

We should try concentrating on the cause not the result............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    If I had the choice to have him or George Bush locked up I know which I'd pick, Bush is far more dangerous and a much bigger threat to World Peace. The chances of Me or my family being wiped out by the actions of Abu Hamza are tiny, can I say the same about Bush?

All you crazy muthas who get all hot and bothered by Hamza, just think about why this guy exists at all, look at why he's able to preach anti-western propoganda and hate and not be considered a nutjob. If we in the west didn't act like the c**ts we are all across the globe then maybe people might not want to kill us.

You can say what you want about islamic fundamentalists but they are human beings the same as you and I. There is a fine line between them and us, thankfully fate had us grow up in a prosperous country where civilised behaviour is common place, but that civilised behaviour depends solely on having a comfortable lifestyle, enough food to eat and a democratic government. Take those things away from us and we'd soon descend into the kind of uncivilised behaviour we find so hard to get our heads around.

Hamza is telling young muslims to kill BRITISH in our own country, thats a danger, bush is American, we're only at risk because B-Liar is backing bush!

Thanks
    Karma Level

so this guys kills your whole family... and u say.
    OMG yeahs its terrible, but hold on, he didnt have enough to eat. lets find out why he did it. dont worry bout it for now.

the result has a much higher percentage of affecting ur life.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ignorance is just bliss ain't it..................... :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sound like another Muslim sucking up to terror ****ers with silly hats and beards and women how look like post boxes. Which Mosque to you go to ?,It's not in Finchley is it ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sound like another Muslim sucking up to terror ****ers with silly hats and beards and women how look like post boxes. Which Mosque to you go to ?,It's not in Finchley is it ?
    Another f**king dick who thinks they know it all, think before you post m8, stops you looking like a right tit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Re: Abu Hamza denied bail

Another f**king dick who thinks they know it all, think before you post m8, stops you looking like a right tit.
    I think the only person looking like a tit is you, I can't see anyone else who thinks these tossers are any good or even agree with you. If they don't like the western life style well F*ck off to some islamic state and dress like a tosser and live like a tosser. Enough is enough. Britain has may different cultures who all fit in well except for Muslims like Hamza and his followers. I don't see any other faiths/cultures bad mouthing the western life style. :annoyed:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the only person looking like a tit is you, I can't see anyone else who thinks these tossers are any good or even agree with you. If they don't like the western life style well F*ck off to some islamic state and dress like a tosser and live like a tosser. Enough is enough. Britain has may different cultures who all fit in well except for Muslims like Hamza and his followers. I don't see any other faiths/cultures bad mouthing the western life style. :annoyed:
    Try reading my posts again numpty, then try thinking for yourself if you possibly can. I know this is probably going to be a struggle for you but persevere, you'll be glad you did.

Thanks
    Karma Level

from an educated point of view there is a lot of truth in this

however at the end of the day England is going to the dogs with the current level of political correctness

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well I hate the guy and all he stands for He is guilty of lots of things in other places he lost his eye and hand in Afganistan fighting the Soviets so then he was our friend :nowords: But now he preeches racial hatred to British Muslims That Richard Harris or whatever his name was the shoe bomber was a regular at the Finsbury park Mosque and Hanza has been linked with loads of Al-Queda people. At the end of the day he eggs young impressionable British Asians to go out and be holy warriors. But the British are pussy footing around not giving him to the Americans (Who would hopefully send him to Guantanamo bay) If he was a Skinhead white guy telling people to go kill Jews it would be a diffrent story eh. He would be deported quick sharp.

Thanks
    Karma Level

we arent allowed, under current law, to deport someone to america if we know that they are going to seek the death penalty- so even if it was a skinhead white guy etc he still couldnt be deported

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am starting to feel pretty sick by the current level of hatred that people on these forums are showing for muslims. What the fukc is wrong with you people? Why can't you at least work out what it is that you hate so much.

If you are upset / scared / angry that a extremist islam residing in this country is trying to incide racial hatred against our people then fine but at least try and channel your anger. Surely it is not all musims that are the problem? I got a taxi this morning driven by a muslim and he was sound. We had a good chat, he didn't try and kill me or himself once (honest).

FireBlade : If your going to make comments on how you hate this bloke then try and back up what you are saying with a little evidence. What reason have you got for hating him? What do you think he stands for? He claims that he lost his hand clearing land mines, some of our tabloid press claim he lost it fighting the Russians; We don't have any facts to how it actually happened.

I am sure that this guy is not good, and he is a spokesperson for the Islamic Fundamentalism that is causing a lot of problems around the globe at the minute but if he had done anything that he could have been charged for then he would have been charged.

I can't understand the stupidity of most of the people on here these days. Instead of just shouting out some stupid racist comments that to be frank only make you look like uneducated bigots please try and form good dialogue as to why you think is worthy of being hated.

I'll leave you with an article that Terry Jones wrote for The Observer last year.

I'm really excited by George Bush's latest reason for bombing Iraq: he's running out of patience. And so am I!

For some time now I've been really pissed off with Mr Johnson, who lives a couple of doors down the street. Well, him and Mr Patel, who runs the health food shop. They both give me queer looks, and I'm sure Mr Johnson is planning something nasty for me, but so far I haven't been able to discover what. I've been round to his place a few times to see what he's up to, but he's got everything well hidden. That's how devious he is.

As for Mr Patel, don't ask me how I know, I just know - from very good sources - that he is, in reality, a Mass Murderer. I have leafleted the street telling them that if we don't act first, he'll pick us off one by one.

Some of my neighbours say, if I've got proof, why don't I go to the police? But that's simply ridiculous. The police will say that they need evidence of a crime with which to charge my neighbours.

They'll come up with endless red tape and quibbling about the rights and wrongs of a pre-emptive strike and all the while Mr Johnson will be finalising his plans to do terrible things to me, while Mr Patel will be secretly murdering people. Since I'm the only one in the street with a decent range of automatic firearms, I reckon it's up to me to keep the peace. But until recently that's been a little difficult. Now, however, George W. Bush has made it clear that all I need to do is run out of patience, and then I can wade in and do whatever I want!

And let's face it, Mr Bush's carefully thought-out policy towards Iraq is the only way to bring about international peace and security. The one certain way to stop Muslim fundamentalist suicide bombers targeting the US or the UK is to bomb a few Muslim countries that have never threatened us.

That's why I want to blow up Mr Johnson's garage and kill his wife and children. Strike first! That'll teach him a lesson. Then he'll leave us in peace and stop peering at me in that totally unacceptable way.

Mr Bush makes it clear that all he needs to know before bombing Iraq is that Saddam is a really nasty man and that he has weapons of mass destruction - even if no one can find them. I'm certain I've just as much justification for killing Mr Johnson's wife and children as Mr Bush has for bombing Iraq.

Mr Bush's long-term aim is to make the world a safer place by eliminating 'rogue states' and 'terrorism'. It's such a clever long-term aim because how can you ever know when you've achieved it? How will Mr Bush know when he's wiped out all terrorists? When every single terrorist is dead? But then a terrorist is only a terrorist once he's committed an act of terror. What about would-be terrorists? These are the ones you really want to eliminate, since most of the known terrorists, being suicide bombers, have already eliminated themselves.

Perhaps Mr Bush needs to wipe out everyone who could possibly be a future terrorist? Maybe he can't be sure he's achieved his objective until every Muslim fundamentalist is dead? But then some moderate Muslims might convert to fundamentalism. Maybe the only really safe thing to do would be for Mr Bush to eliminate all Muslims?

It's the same in my street. Mr Johnson and Mr Patel are just the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens of other people in the street who I don't like and who - quite frankly - look at me in odd ways. No one will be really safe until I've wiped them all out.

My wife says I might be going too far but I tell her I'm simply using the same logic as the President of the United States. That shuts her up.

Like Mr Bush, I've run out of patience, and if that's a good enough reason for the President, it's good enough for me. I'm going to give the whole street two weeks - no, 10 days - to come out in the open and hand over all aliens and interplanetary hijackers, galactic outlaws and interstellar terrorist masterminds, and if they don't hand them over nicely and say 'Thank you', I'm going to bomb the entire street to kingdom come.

It's just as sane as what George W. Bush is proposing - and, in contrast to what he's intending, my policy will destroy only one street.
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well I have no hatered of Muslims at all I have read the Qurran and most of the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed are pretty much the same general message as other religions.
    I find it hard to belive the Muslim community wants to defend this guy as the longer he is allowed to stay in this country he has been described as an Al-Quaeda hero during his court hearings and that was from the defence lawer ;-)
    I do know quite a lot about mr Hanza yes granted most of it is from the media but im not about to sit here and rant for ages about it needless to say there is no smoke without fire He is basicly the main middle man for British islamic extremists. His high profile is enough to get any impressionable young recruit to know if they approach him he will point them in the right direction.

As far as im concerened if you hold a British passport and you part of a network of terrorists be they holy warriors or whatever that is planning to target the British isles you should be charged with treason and hanged failing that if you think its harsh Islamic law will be fine execute them or chop off thier hands etc.

Some of us are educated people just because we have an opinion on a subject like this it does not automaticly make us racist or stupid I have lived under the threat of terrorism my whole life (I was in Manchester city centre during the IRA bomb) I hated the IRA because they were bombing us I didnt know the ins and outs of their war but am i not allowed to hate them for bombing and murdering people??? or you going to call me a racist?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some of us are educated people just because we have an opinion on a subject like this it does not automaticly make us racist or stupid I have lived under the threat of terrorism my whole life (I was in Manchester city centre during the IRA bomb) I hated the IRA because they were bombing us I didnt know the ins and outs of their war but am i not allowed to hate them for bombing and murdering people??? or you going to call me a racist?
    I think that it all comes down to someones ability to take an impartial view on a situation. We have all seen the damage that the IRA have done, but I have never hated them. I'm pretty pissed off that they choose to bomb and murder innocent people rather than targetting the politicians that are the people who could make a difference but I can understand the situation that they find themselves in.

It is the same with the Palestinians, it is the same with the Iraqi's, it is the same with the Arabs living in and around Saudi.

These are all (relatively) small groups being repeatedly abused and exploited by the 1st world. I cannot blame them for wanting to redress things a little. These minority groups will always be labelled 'Terrorists' by the bigger players.

Take the Isreal / Palestine situations. Who are the terrorists? Is it the Palestinians who have come to a point where young people are willing to take their own lives to try and tackle a situations that they can see no way out of. Or are the terrorists the Isreali's? The media phrase things very carefully and in a very biased manner. Personally I have far more respect for the terrorist in this situation. They have their land taken from them. The Isreali's illegally occupy Palestinian land and as soon as a stone is thrown by the Palestinian's then the Isreali Army are in to repeatedly bomb the life out of every man, woman and child on the Palestinian side. Sharron stands proud at conferenes to state how they are helping to rid the world of terror. Bush stands behind him, and Blair crouches somewhere in the distance.

It is the same for the Iraqi's, it is the same for the Saudi's.

If you are happy being led by our biased media coverage then feel free to go and vote for the BNP or UKIP. But please, when we are led by a right-wing political party that is intend on removing anyone who is not white, stopping fundings for people with disabilities, removing welfare for the old and glorifying horrific first world attrocities carried out on helpess third worlds please make sure that you stand proud.

YOU WILL HAVE HELPED US BE PART OF THAT.
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast