Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Scamed, but have her email addy!

Hi,
    A while back my girlfriend got scamed out of about £80 while we were in Thailand from a women who claimed to have had all her bags stolen, and needed to money to issue a new plane ticket home. Anyway to cut a long story short, my GF eventually found out it was a scam.

Anyway this all happened I while ago now and I had kinda of accepted it (after all she was stupid enough to fall for it), and decided to move on. However for some reason I just decided to do a search for her name on google, and found this page http://www.africapulse.org/index.php...articleid=1247 which has a few more accounts of her cons.

Now, after seeing these post I kind of feel I should try and do something about her as she has taken money form a lot of people (and not even those who have much money to give). I don't have much info on her, but here 'name' is Anne Cilliers and she gave her email address as AnneCilliers@hotmail.com, I don't have her address she gave, but after sending a letter there we got a response from the owners saying they don't know of Anne, but had recieved loads of similar letters from people asking for their money.

If anybody can help finding info on her it would be appreciated (especially her hotmail password!).

Edit: Just found more on that thread!! http://www.africapulse.org/index.php...older_than=131

Edit Again: This was the info she gave, same as on one of the posts,
    Anne Cilliers
    P.O. Box 234 Lanzerac Stellenbosch 9670, S. A.
    Tel. +(27) 2231 - 92716
    Fax +(27) 2231 - 92717
    Mobile: +(27) 823 699 11 97
    annecilliers@hotmail.com
    P.P. SA. 00413584
    I.D. No 69111 000 800 86

Thanks,
    JMC

ABCMan

Default Re: Scamed, but have her email addy!

i've copied this to the dog and duck to get a wider audience for the help that you need.

if anyone is going to provide her hotmail password please do it in pm so someone doesnt go in and change it.