Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default How well do you no your neighbours?

how many of you no neighbours on both sides of you (if applicable)?

and i dont mean as in knowing they drive a car... as in knowing their first and last name... if they have kids... etc etc... knowing them.?

i thought id ask as i was with a m8 the other day... and as we went into his house this guy walk out of the house next to him wearing some really weird clothes... i said to him, whos that... and he replied... i dunno m8, never spoke to him... and thats after18 months of living there :coffee:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: How well do you no your neighbours?

I know my neighbours, 2 policemen/women, moany (unts!! I have my mates round, 16/17 year olds, we stay off the streets and out of trouble. Make there jobs a complete dodle!! Still they're not happy. What more do they want. I seriously do believe the crime rate in my local town has decreased since my mates started spending weekend nights at my house. The police once picked up 1 of my mates by accident (thought he had done something when he didn't) they even knew he was someone who regularly attended my house and stayed out of trouble, they knew that now and again alittle more than drinking happened etc etc and they told my mate they knew that. TBH, i'd say i did know my neighbours, their coppers but the guy accross the road abviously doesn't, he's a dealer (just cannibas) cant see him staying there long. Who else knows there neighbours?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I live in a block of 6 flat's. 5 of these are occupied by city workers like myself and I may occassionally get a hello. The chap next door is a cabbie who has the odd chat about football, I don't know his name. Typical Londoners really.

When I go back up north it is as if I have never been away and my mum's neighbours are very polite and have time for a chat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have lived here for all my life and know most of the people in the street. some of the newer people are strange but everyone is pleasent with the exception of next door but 1 down and the guy accross the street.

the woman next door going up gets laid between 1am and 2am every friday and saturday (she must think im asleep by then) as the kids go to their dads at the weekend who she kicked out at christmas 2002 nice ehh. he is now living at her mum and dads. The 2 kids are great the oldest one just left primary school and I taught her her 2nd word she ever spoke after dad it was bum grand and grandad went happy :thumbs the youngest is really funny and hates her mum after kicking her dad out.

down the street neighbours are ok, we only ever had 1 complaint from them just after I got DD5.1 she had just lost a china doll or somthing after it vibrated off the fireplace but she is in to films so wasnt to bothherd.

at one point we had the most stunning woman living accross the road who was a stripper :thumbs but she moved out.

ok so thats some of the neighbours here what about yours

Thanks
    Karma Level

The one attatched to my house, both are asian, one women and her brother.
    She is a nurse and he is a student. The house other side of me white family, very snotty, she is just a horney house wife with no job but does look after her two kids, while he rpoor husband is a manager of some company in brum.
    The kids are little ****ers who throw stuff over to my garden etc

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

My next door neighbours are cool, the people who used to live there allways used to complain about the music and too much noise, but the new guys are just the same as us, sometime we just have one big party in both flats! :thumbs
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the woman next door going up gets laid between 1am and 2am every friday and saturday (she must think im asleep by then)
    i think that is knowing ur neighbours way too well lol.

she in the room next to ur or sumfin???

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Facking hate my neighbour, spiteful moaning bitch. You should hear her going off on one to her kids - low-expectation-having-mother-fooker. Can't have my mates round here without her coming round in her bathrobe moaning. I heard her going at it once while I was watching Rocky, now that film will never be the same.

My neighbours on the other side are a nice couple, don't really have much to do with them though.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I dont get on with my neighbours, probably coz i i would give their son a slap if i catch him trying to nickin the badge of my car again. Typical council estate scum!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    The one attatched to my house, both are asian, one women and her brother.
    She is a nurse and he is a student. The house other side of me white family, very snotty, she is just a horney house wife with no job but does look after her two kids, while he rpoor husband is a manager of some company in brum.
    The kids are little ****ers who throw stuff over to my garden etc

nik
    Get round to the horney housewife and do her while he is at work.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have neighbours on one side and shops on the other, get on ok with both sides but not really anything more than hello and occasional chat...

Dont know anyone else on the entire road, noone speaks to eachother socially or even really in passing. Like Tattooed F@ck said, its a London thing...
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does anyone on your road speak English shatgun?? :coffee:

Thanks
    Karma Level

The ones on the left are Spanish but have lived over here for about 30 years and the tile shop to the right is run by a Greek bloke with an english couple living in the flat above...

Other than that there is about 5 english families in the road that I know of.. the rest are either council tennents or foriegn families...
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Re: How well do you no your neighbours?

Ones to the right are nice old people who keep themselves to themselves, which is great for me.

To the left is a different story, pikey bastards, with kids that play rap loudly whenever Ma & Pa go out doing whatever i is pikeys do. Anda small irritating yappy dog that goes bezerk every time the house is empty. They have just put the house up for sale though!

Os` :thumbs
    I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!! :blink:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I live in a the middle terrace of 3 house here's the difference between my 2 neigbours

house below

Really nice woman in her 50's, her husband died about a year ago and both me and my missus to be get on really well with her. She even takes our bins out

[B]house above.( Get ready this is a long one)[/B]
    They are a complete set of miserable interfearing old bastards who think they own the street as they have lived here for 30000 years. The story begins about 1 year ago when my and our lass went on holiday. We only had 1 car then and when we arrived home after a week the old bag came round moning about me leaving my car parked in front of there house. It was about 1/2 a foot over. Anyway i nearly told her to **** off and our lass calmed the situation.

Then our lass bought a car and she told us we couldn't park in front of there house as the road belonged to them. I told her that she should check with the council as they may have something to say about that. I wouldn't mind if they owned a car and if they did would'nt park in front of there house. She only want's to be a nosy bitch and see what's going off.

From then on they haven't spoke to me and i couldn't give a toss really. It justs winds me up that people like that think that all young people are tossers. Were in our twentys are a pretty quiet. We've had about 5 partys in 2 years and not been that noisy. We don't play loud music all day but still they can't stand us.

Any way **** them

Got to stop typing now coss my fingers are knackerd

Whats your neigbours like

Thanks
    Karma Level

in our street there is a fight almost daily (no exageration) most seem to be with the family next door, the woman has custody of the daughters 5 kids, the kids are always fighting with other kids, then the parents come down and fight with the parents, a few weeks back her daughter batterd a smack head round the corner, so she sent round 3 cars FULL of dealers and smackheads, one jumped out the car and smashed the neighbours car window with a crowbar it was like a neighbours from hell show off the tele.

But saying all that the woman is sound and we get on with them all really good, always in and out of each others houses. Next door the other way is a moaning old (unt, one windy night a branch off our tree blew down and went in his garden, he blamed us for throwing it there and never spoke to us again.

Also know lots of the other neighbours to talk to aswell

are your neighbours any better
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see.
    One chance out between two worlds. Fire Walk With Me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

When I live up north there were armed shootouts and gang fights all the time. In my new humble abode the biggest kick off is someone parking in someone else's allocated parking space. They sometimes, raise there voices to express their dis-satisfaction. :nowords:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I get on with my neighbours fine (especially as she has big tits), but I prefered it when I lived on a council estate, everybody knew each other and woul always speak and have a chat. Ther was plenty of entertainment with families fighting, people bringing round the ookey gear to sell and borrowing tinfoil.

Apart from neigbours in my close, no-one on the estate speaks when u see them and there is no character 2 the estate.

TIM-MAY!!!

SouthPark