Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Talk Talk sign-up offer (12 months free evening and weekend calls)

Admittedly stolen off another forum, but still, will save me a packet, and hopefully prove usefull to a couple of you lot.

"Talk Talk are now offering their talk2 package which offers free calls at evening and weekend for free for 12 months."

The offer is not on their website yet, but I have phoned them today and got it no questions asked.

https://www.talktalk.co.uk for information.

The offer is their "talk 2" plan, normally £4.99 a month, free for the first year, then after that you can carry on, or drop back to the free option. Best of all, all Talk Talk customers can phone each other for free, any of the time.

Carphone warehouse sales line - 0800 0490049 and ask for the talk talk offer 'talk 2 plan free for 12 months'.

Linerental remains with BT, and it doesn't affect ADSL!

Hope its of use,

Os`

No referral links on DF, i have corrected the link, please do not help make money for other forums - biggy7
    Last edited by biggy7; 9th August 2004 at 11:40 AM.
    I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!! :blink:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Talk Talk sign-up offer (12 months free evening and weekend calls)

That's weird... originally they were offering free calls evenings and weekends free for life. (as long as you call other talk-talk users)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is the "free calls" purely to other Talk-Talk users then?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanksfor that, I signed up today for plan 2, i got my mum to sign up aswell that way we get a tenner each as its a recommendation ( ill get my mates to sign up aswell).
    I double checked with them and its definately 12 months free evening & weekend calls to any landline regardless what provider they are with, So you save £60 for what the service would have cost you for a year.
    Also whoever else is registered with Talk Talk toy can call them free weekdays during the day.

bub

Thanks
    Karma Level

were on the talk3 plan, can call anyone anytime for free (max 70min call - then hang up and call again)

Thanks
    Karma Level

That is good Biggy but it will cost you twelve odd quid a month for that service, option 2 is free, if you are a heavy daytime user I suppose you will be better off with option 3.

bub