Close

Thread: my teeth

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default my teeth

i wanna have a big moan and bitch about my f*cking teeth
    since i was a kid ive eaten 2 many sweets and now my teeth are in a shite shape

but my main moan is about dentist they always say it wont hurt but tbh any sane normal person know sticking a feckin needle into ur gums is gonna hurt like crazy....and u seen that f*ckin drill corse that gonna hurt they shud do all dentist work while ur a sleep (by gas)

anyway thats my moan

feckin sweets and teeth and dentists

cheers.

Cam.

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: my teeth

I can feel for ya!
    I snapped a "back" tooth (lower left six to be precise!) half off and it was hurting like fcuk. Anyway, the tooth also was quite decayed, so had to have filling and build-up. After charging me fifty quid for the bloody thing and sticking FOUR injections into my mouth it was finally done!
    Been hurting like fcuk these past two days!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive not been to the dentist since i was 13 when i had to have a tooth out. They wouldn't give me gas coz i was so young and the pain killers didn't kill much.

Now having that tooth out hurt like a mother f*cker and i haven't been back since. So obviously now my teeth are in a very bad way i really should go but i have a genuine fear of the dentist, i hate the b*stard!
    Maybe i should be chatting 2 Uncle CJ about this!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i had a tooth at when i was about 10-11 they used the injection to put me to sleep...
    the feckin dentist said ur going to feel a smalll prick on ur arm like this...then he stuck it in me (the needle)

was fast a sleep after waking up didnt hurt or nowt dunno why but i justr cryed for no reason there was no pain i just cryed :/

and i didnt go much i was in real pain then went to this 1 ran by all women (nice fit women had a forigin accent i couldnt place) they did a bit of work on me then it hurt a lot and thats when i left it havent been back in a few years....altho i really need to.... oh and my front tooth is gray (was black) i fell off my bike and smacked my bottom jaw into my top causeing the top toooth to go into the gum bleed inside the tooth and kill the tooth...... i was talking to this fit dentist and she said after the work on my back theeth she wanted to scrape away the back of my tooth till that was clean...she showd me the tool which she wanted to and i said no thanks LOL

feckin sharp hook that was it

(btw n e of df members dentists...i hope u burn it hell j/k)

Cheers.

Cam.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cam
    the feckin dentist said ur going to feel a smalll prick on ur arm like this...then he stuck it in me

went to this 1 ran by all women (nice fit women had a forigin accent i couldnt place)
    He loves the cock...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Find yourself a decent dentist mate.

I had to have a root canal and five fillings done about 8 months back. Dentist gave me the injections in my gum, and i didn't even feel the needle going in. Then he had to drill a massive hole right through the top of my tooth - didn't feel a thing

If you can find a good dentist, it really makes a difference. The guy that i used to go to was a complete (unt tho, so i can understand your pain
    I am a loud man with a very large hat. This means I am in charge

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I feel your pain. I have had route canal done twice on two teeth. Both teeth subsequently removed as the teeth were too badly damaged. The work cost em close to £800, what a waste of cash. My advice from my experience, if you need route canal...just have the tooth whooped out. Also, even when your whole mouth is numb, say it isn't, you are then assured of more numbness to keep the pain at bay.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have to add this... on one of the other posts I mentioned Discodan (a good friend of mine) he is shit scared of the dentist... so much so that when he had arch bars removed under sedation (vallium via I.V) they still needed nurses and auxillary staff in the room to hold him down... he ended up on the floor of the surgery pinned and had his arch bars removed and his mouth was in a right mess because of the fight he put up. His wife told the surgeon to put him to sleep before hand but NO... the Doctor knows best...like shite he did... anyway long story short...

He now has all examinations done with rubberised instruments (mirrors and all that stuff)

and if he needs work doing they take him into the kids surgery at 7.30 am before anyone else gets to the dental hospital and they put him to sleep with a genral anesthetic (not gas) and carry out any repair work

Thanks
    Karma Level

5hit, thought I was bad till I heard that. I'm not scared of the needles or anything, its just that anticipation of the pain coming. It is a horrible feeling. I can take pain, just not in the mouth with sharp bits of metal involved.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i h8 the metal on my teeth at all h8 catchin a fork on my teeth when they get that mirror and it jangels agasint my teeth i fleech every time...then they take that scraper in...feckin hell

bth i shud find a dentist and ask him to use plastic things on me.........while im gassed out....

u think i can request that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Freak
    5hit, thought I was bad till I heard that. I'm not scared of the needles or anything, its just that anticipation of the pain coming. It is a horrible feeling. I can take pain, just not in the mouth with sharp bits of metal involved.
    Its not even the pain in Disco's case coz he got tattoo's all over piercings in his mouth and all kinds... just summat wrong upstairs think he had a bad experience as a kid or summat..

funny as fook tho coz he about 18 and a half stone and trembles at the sight of the chair

Thanks
    Karma Level

gotta be said i have to agree with this, i recently had 2 fillings done in my mouth, and typical sods law with me. Nothing works right, the bloody anaesthetic (spelling) didnt work first time so when he started on my tooth it DAMN HURT, seriously i screemed like a girl, i was so embarrased, that hadn't happend since the vivid night out in the pub with an enraged gorrila in an alleyway...... erm... anyway

so yeah, it took 3 shots of anaesthetic before it finally worked, but my shame of screeming like a girl has lasted ever since

Moses

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

scream like a girl or put up with pain worse than being shot......

i have to say

OUCH!!!!!!!!

just woke up my teeth are in real pain....i think i is gonna have to go..... need to find an nhs dentist now

not fair

Thanks
    Karma Level

I would prefer to go the dentists and have a filling and injection any day of the week as appose to have a blood test ie needle in the arm cause I just faint ! :-/ but can stand that pain no probs

Bring on the pain......

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Morph
    I would prefer to go the dentists and have a filling and injection any day of the week as appose to have a blood test ie needle in the arm cause I just faint ! :-/ but can stand that pain no probs

Bring on the pain......
    we can go to the dentist nxt together...

i'll ask the doc i'll have the work if u can have the pain LOL

if i go to the dentist they'll prolly pull all mi teeth...be prolly the only 20 year ols with fales teeth LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL talk about teeth

when i was a kid i NEVER EVER cleaned them and me mar and par used to say "youll lose them before your 21" and low and behold before i hit 21 i lost loads.

Anyway now i have 4 stumps at the bottom (all rotten to the core)
    and 2 stumps at the top also rotten, i also have about 8 that my gums have grew over and will have to be cut out.

as for dentists i cannot think of a single thing that turns me into a quivvering wreck more than the dentist, last time i went i was literelly crying with fear (no shit) the reason for this is that they wont knock me out anymore, if they knocked me out id go tommorow and get them all out.

When i was a kid and they give you gas you couldnt get me to the dentist quick enough i REALLY REALLY loved just counting to 10 and not getting there and then just fallin asleep (maybe thats why i ended up liking drugs??)

so now im a gummy fat (unt with a few rotten teeth (oh i forgot butt ugly)

hmm waffle over
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see.
    One chance out between two worlds. Fire Walk With Me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've practically lived on Ibuprofen for the past two weeks!
    I can't get to the dentist any time because I'm at uni, so I'm gonna have to make one when I'm home sometime early.

Thing is, I had my bottom tooth filled and now the one above it has hurt ever since as well!

Dentists and ****ers - They don't care whether they hurt you or whether te job is done, they just see $$$ now it's all bloddy private!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by John Keymer
    I've practically lived on Ibuprofen for the past two weeks!
    I can't get to the dentist any time because I'm at uni, so I'm gonna have to make one when I'm home sometime early.

Thing is, I had my bottom tooth filled and now the one above it has hurt ever since as well!

Dentists and ****ers - They don't care whether they hurt you or whether te job is done, they just see $$$ now it's all bloddy private!
    Feel for u m8.
    Ive been on 8 Ibuprofen's for the last few days and gotta have a root canal filling this afternoon. Shitting myself!:nono

I fecking hate the dentist!