Close

Thread: Dear CJ

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Dear CJ

Dear Uncle CJ....

someone i know online (not a mate or anything..but gerneraly respected on a certian forum) has decided to try and makse himself up to de some sort of agony aunt.

normaly i wouldnt bother you with such a small issue, but "EJ" (as we will call him) suffers two real problems...

first he thinks he is much funny, when in fact my 95 yr old gran whould "you mum is so fat...." him right under the table and make him cry...

the second far more serious issue is that i suspect that it is "EJ" himself who is making up all the "problem" posts himself as he is too scared to seek professional help directly.

to date he has "confessed" to being a mega phat gingerist, who makes his boyfriend ass bleed when having intercourse, becasue "EJ" is too busy thinking about horse's in school uniforms.

please are there any words of wisdom you might give to such a confused individual ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Dear CJ

Uncle CJ says...............

Hmm, your friend 'EJ' sounds like a fine upstanding member of the forum and you should show him a little more respect. Although the criticism is coming from a guy who even types like he's 'fresh outta compton', so should 'EJ' be concerned at all?

But lets talk about you, pretending to be something you are not is a sad state of affairs and is no doubt very painful for your immediate family and friends. Are you taking any kind of medication for your dellusions?

Rest easy my friend and try and accept your true self, even if it means you have to type without using da, dat, phat and ting.

Peace brother.
    Last edited by CzarJunkie; 18th September 2004 at 01:10 PM.