Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Get serialsation

Hiyas gang.. its been ages since i last posted .. and an old problem has come back to bug me...

I have been given an brand new still in box unopend Di4010-n

now the last time i had one of thease was about a year ago and i was able to load libby and hit the Get serialsation - nagra format and it would give the info i needed .. this time it dosent ? all i get is xxxxxxxxxxx .
    Have they been in stream or updated before they leave the factory ? the the revision Number for this box is B2.

I've searched the site but i guess after a few months they drop off.. SOz if its a reapted question. but been out the seen for a while.

thanks gang.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Get serialsation

Yes most boxes are locked to late versions of pre LCR3 before leaving the yard these days with either 1.22b (4010) or 5.33b (4001), that don't give the Bk with libby anymore.
    It's most likely on sw1.22b (check by booting to engineers menu without the feed), which actually isn't all that bad, yeah you'll need to lift the ST micro but you can do the no update mod to stop it from updating to the blue menus leaving PPV browsable on 200-300 still and hopefully protect U against further sw updates.
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Get serialsation

Ok m8ty thanks for that.. when i got the box i had the biggest smile on my face .. now my smile is on the floor... :|

Social Networking Bookmarks