Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Millwall V Liverpool - League Cup

Any Liverpool fans have any inkling on whether your mob are likely to play a 'weakened' team for this fixture or will it be full strength?

Cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Millwall V Liverpool - League Cup

Probably a bit of both m8. Some of the youngsters will get a run out coz Rafas still trying players out. I guess that there will be a fair few regulars.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like your full reserve team out tonight. If i'd known for sure i might have saved me money....

Our defence is fairly solid and our attack is shite.

Has 0-0 written all over it

Thanks
    Karma Level

0-0 draw nah

3-0 win to liverpool Baros was good

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny seeing the Liverpool fans kick off during the game

I bet they got absolutely mullered after the game
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Probably but if the Milwall fans are going to make sick jokes about Hillsborough then there is always going to be trouble.
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:

Thanks
    Karma Level

cant believe how out of order the millwall fans were. Sick bastards, and i think any liverpool fan old or young will have joined in that lot last night. Mocking the dead is not what football fans should do.

Not only the sick bastards singing songs about the dead, every time Traore got the ball they were all chanting gorilla and making monkey noises.

How long do millwall fans want to keep the reputation they have? mindless thugs, they should be fined and deducted points.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

What were they chanting anyway? Watched the game in the pub but the sound was turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Awaiting Email Confirm Thalamus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

"You should have died at Hillsborough" and also made many racist remarks and chants to black Liverpool players at a game that was supposedly carrying a strong "Kick rascism out of football " message.

Disgrace !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger2k
    cant believe how out of order the millwall fans were. Sick bastards, and i think any liverpool fan old or young will have joined in that lot last night. Mocking the dead is not what football fans should do.

Not only the sick bastards singing songs about the dead, every time Traore got the ball they were all chanting gorilla and making monkey noises.

How long do millwall fans want to keep the reputation they have? mindless thugs, they should be fined and deducted points.
    Sure the hillsborough chants were sick, but were made from a minority of supporters adjacent to yours after chants of Budapest Budapest etc.

Traore did not get RACIST abuse in any way at all. He was resoundly BOOED after his assault on one of our BLACK players, none of the other black liverpool players were abused were they:annoyed:

Mindless thugs??????

68 seats torn out and some thrown at home supporters? Coins/lighters and even a mobile phone thrown at home supporters? Away fans fighting with police and even pushing their own disabled supporters out of their wheelchairs while trying to attack home supporters? you can see who the mindless thugs were for sure

Mocking the dead is not what football fans should do?

Damn right it isn't. So there'll be no reference to Munich '58 when you play Man Utd this season then? course not and the waving of the arms aeroplane like?

you even had a bloody flag not so long ago with Munich '58 drawled across it:coffee:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by lombieuk
    :you even had a bloody flag not so long ago with Munich '58 drawled across it:coffee:
    Err I don't think so m8' I have never seen a flag like that. Dont make things up :annoyed:
    Justice For The 96

Thanks
    Karma Level

Milwall fans were also mocking the death of liverpool's Ken Bigley :annoyed:
    Now that is sick!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by lombieuk
    Sure the hillsborough chants were sick, but were made from a minority of supporters adjacent to yours after chants of Budapest Budapest etc.

Traore did not get RACIST abuse in any way at all. He was resoundly BOOED after his assault on one of our BLACK players, none of the other black liverpool players were abused were they:annoyed:

Mindless thugs??????

68 seats torn out and some thrown at home supporters? Coins/lighters and even a mobile phone thrown at home supporters? Away fans fighting with police and even pushing their own disabled supporters out of their wheelchairs while trying to attack home supporters? you can see who the mindless thugs were for sure

Mocking the dead is not what football fans should do?

Damn right it isn't. So there'll be no reference to Munich '58 when you play Man Utd this season then? course not and the waving of the arms aeroplane like?

you even had a bloody flag not so long ago with Munich '58 drawled across it:coffee:
    munich songs have been stopped a LONG while mate, so please get your facts right.

also, go over to 606 and see that a question from the forest fans has been put to the Millwall chairman on why they sung songs about Cloughies death to the Forest fans when the played recently.

Thugs, you havent got that name for no reason you know pal, so i suggest you go support another f'ing team.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty
    What were they chanting anyway? Watched the game in the pub but the sound was turned off
    i was told by one of my scouse mates at the game that it was something along the lines of:

''Whos that dying in the terrace? whos that lying on the pitch?
    you're the boys from mersyside and 95 of you have died....''

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger2k
    munich songs have been stopped a LONG while mate, so please get your facts right.
    Get real WEB m8 sh*t like that still goes on and will always go on and if you think the small minority of your fans that participate in that behaviour have ceased then you are living on another planet along with the arse fans who think that only their team has produced "SEXY FOOTBALL"

Your mob were regailing all their Munich reportoir when they were waiting to board their coaches back to Liverpoo in September and the ARSE fans were chanting that all time classic "Your just a town full of Munich's" last night at the cokey cup game against shi1ty so get your head out of the southport sand.

Every club in the world has idiots who will continue this trend, we played Middlesbrough three weeks ago, plenty of their fans waving their arms about airplane style no doubt many of them who havent even got an idea what it signified...................................
    Last edited by redarmy; 28th October 2004 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by redarmy
    Your mob were regailing all their Munich reportoir when they were waiting to board their coaches back to Liverpoo in September and the ARSE fans were chanting that all time classic "Your just a town full of Munich's" last night at the cokey cup game against shi1ty so get your head out of the southport sand.
    funny, i was in the away end and couldnt hear anything like that.

alot of songs featuring the words 'Pikey, Rooney, Cunt, fergie, ****er and van nistelrooy' were being sung by both sets of fans tho.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can not believe that this thread started about liverpool v Milwall and the Manc's have invaded it.

What Milwall did was unacceptable, don't get me wrong I do not condone violence in football, but there are certain things that even the most placid would rise to. Milwall have got a reputation for hostility and they certainly lived up to it with their mindless chants.
    Thankfully we ultimately answered in the best possbile way, beating them convincingly with our reserve side in their own back yard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man_costin
    funny, i was in the away end and couldnt hear anything like that.
    Very audialble on the telly m8.............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by lampshade
    Err I don't think so m8' I have never seen a flag like that. Dont make things up :annoyed:
    Errrr i only heard of it on one of your own forums and am not making it up.

@ Webslinger

I'm not condoning what was sung, far from it, but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Their is a mindless minority at most if not all clubs and yours is just as bad as mine.

It appears your munich songs did not stop a LONG while ago as 'redarmy' has heard it this season.

I don't think i'll take you up on your suggestion of supporting another team. Supported Millwall all my life and will until my death thankyou

@ G-man

Those were not the words sung. it was onlly the word 'Hillsborough' to the tune of LI-VER-POOL LI-VER-POOL not that it makes much difference. It was only a small bunch singing it and even your own Phil Neal who was in the press box didn't hear it.

The trouble for me seemed to start when two Liverpool fans took a beating after getting tickets off touts and sitting in the home end, which is not really a good idea at any ground let alone ours.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gunner
    I can not believe that this thread started about liverpool v Milwall and the Manc's have invaded it.

Sorry I must have missed the bit in the thread title which read "Only liverpoo and Millwall fans need reply ..............................
    Last edited by redarmy; 28th October 2004 at 04:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast