Close

View Poll Results: Who will win Fallujah?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fallujan protectors

3 23.08%
  • American & Iraqi Army

6 46.15%
  • Neither, it'll be a stalemate

4 30.77%
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Who will win? Fallujans or Yanks?

Quite a simple question really :s

I would say the Americans have lost if the Fallujans force them to pull out of Falluja and postpone there mission.

I would class an american victory as securing Fallujah without any further attacks upon them in the city.
    Mladen

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Who will win? Fallujans or Yanks?

Fallujan protectors?

Anyway, if it's anything other than a territoreal rout it will be a huge surprise although the majority of the insurgents will doubtless melt away into what civilians are left alive in the city.

No winners or losers here mate, just a lot of dead soldiers, rebels and civilians.

Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=WalterPill]Fallujan protectors?QUOTE]

well, i assume that the fallujans aims are to keep the yanks out of fallujah? :whistle
    Mladen

Thanks
    Karma Level

i reckon the yanks will rack up the most kills in this little outing with civillian deaths at the top

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Like there is any doubt in Fallujah, the Americans will easy claim Fallugh, the Terrorists and Saddam Loyalistss are cowards. but it wont stop the chaos in Iraq which will take a lot of time and effort,
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

How are they cowards? I'd say you make a big decision when you decide to oppose the stongest military force on the planet, or explode yourself.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast
    How are they cowards? I'd say you make a big decision when you decide to oppose the stongest military force on the planet, or explode yourself.
    I agree, these people are merely opposing an invading force, surely everyone has the right to that. Imagine if France had forced England out of America (instead of just supporting American Independence) and then took over the country by deciding who could be in government. I'm sure the Americans wouldn't have been best pleased. Force just aint the way to do it. This whole thing is going to drag on for years cost billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

If you think about it, is Iraq any better off now than pre 1991?
    -=+PhliX+=-

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who will win? easy.
    1. US military - wiping out a city using overwhelming firepower, no reporters to show civilian deaths.
    2. Abu Musab Zarkawi - Him and his boys moved out a long time ago, images of dead civilians will help his cause to no end.
    3. Falluja defenders - The ones willing to drive cars full of explosives into tanks, they wish to die, killing them is a victory for them!!!.

The Losers
    1. Fallujan civilians, the ones who are too poor to move out and will probably be killed for no fault of there own, you wont here about them because they dont count, its known as collateral damage. Killed because the most powerfull nation on earth is scared of nutter living in a cave.

Thanks
    Karma Level

US and British troops shouldn't be in Iraq, thats about all I want to say........ :censored

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by xdir
    Who will win? easy.
    1. US military - wiping out a city using overwhelming firepower, no reporters to show civilian deaths.
    2. Abu Musab Zarkawi - Him and his boys moved out a long time ago, images of dead civilians will help his cause to no end.
    3. Falluja defenders - The ones willing to drive cars full of explosives into tanks, they wish to die, killing them is a victory for them!!!.

The Losers
    1. Fallujan civilians, the ones who are too poor to move out and will probably be killed for no fault of there own, you wont here about them because they dont count, its known as collateral damage. Killed because the most powerfull nation on earth is scared of nutter living in a cave.

i agree with most of that but find it strange that no one has mentioned the fact that the iraqi defence force is also involved in the fighting too, that fact alone makes those who are fighting against them at best traitors and deserving of death, its realy sad that some innocent civilians will undoubtably die, but as yet i dont think that many have simply because if civilians had been diying then the terrorists friend al jizz tv would have been showing it across the terrorist supporting world.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    i agree with most of that but find it strange that no one has mentioned the fact that the iraqi defence force is also involved in the fighting too, that fact alone makes those who are fighting against them at best traitors and deserving of death, its realy sad that some innocent civilians will undoubtably die, but as yet i dont think that many have simply because if civilians had been diying then the terrorists friend al jizz tv would have been showing it across the terrorist supporting world.
    I read that Al Jazeera cannot report as they have had a ban on reporting, In a Free Iraq Freedom of press is only given to those who the government/US like.
    The only reporters in fallujah are those embedded with the US and are subject to censorship. The US has always maintained it will not count Iraqis deaths.

I dont see how Iraqis fighting the Iraqi defence forces is treacherous as they are part of a Government imposed on the Iraqis by the US, its like saying that the French Resistance were traitors for fighting the Vichy govenrment in WW2!!!!!

The US/Britain always point out how Saddam wrecked vengeance on the Kurds and the Shiites for rebelling, is the attack on Fallujah not similar. Is it not strange that the US has to use the same tactics to subdue Iraqi resistance as Saddam yet not be held accountable.

ABCMan

I read that Al Jazeera cannot report as they have had a ban on reporting, In a Free Iraq Freedom of press is only given to those who the government/US like.
    The only reporters in fallujah are those embedded with the US and are subject to censorship. The US has always maintained it will not count Iraqis deaths.

I dont see how Iraqis fighting the Iraqi defence forces is treacherous as they are part of a Government imposed on the Iraqis by the US, its like saying that the French Resistance were traitors for fighting the Vichy govenrment in WW2!!!!!

The US/Britain always point out how Saddam wrecked vengeance on the Kurds and the Shiites for rebelling, is the attack on Fallujah not similar. Is it not strange that the US has to use the same tactics to subdue Iraqi resistance as Saddam yet not be held accountable.
    i think tey were only banned for 1 month a while back by the iraqi government, although i could certainly believe that they werent given access, if, that is, they hadne had such good contacts with the terrorists, i seem to recall them happily promoting the capture of 20 idf soldiers (no doubt murdered shortly after) with a tape "smuggled" out of the war zone, if civilians had been dying then they would have got tapes of that too, after all thats their job isnt it? to stir up trouble and aid the terrorists in getting their message out.

surely since hitler was a facist dictator (like sadam) then its those who are fighting the free iraqi government who are the traitors, in a word, no the attack on fallujah is nothing like the murder by sadam of thousands of kurds in the north or shites in the south, they were trying to free themselves, now iraq is free and its the same group of murderers that killed the others who are now claiming to be the defenders of iraq, put simply they know that when iraq has a fully elected government they are the ones who are going to be in trouble, more like the nazi collaberators in france than the free french government in exile. (of course the leader of the free iraq government in exile was murdered when he returned to iraq wasnt he?)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    i think tey were only banned for 1 month a while back by the iraqi government, although i could certainly believe that they werent given access, if, that is, they hadne had such good contacts with the terrorists, i seem to recall them happily promoting the capture of 20 idf soldiers (no doubt murdered shortly after) with a tape "smuggled" out of the war zone, if civilians had been dying then they would have got tapes of that too, after all thats their job isnt it? to stir up trouble and aid the terrorists in getting their message out.

surely since hitler was a facist dictator (like sadam) then its those who are fighting the free iraqi government who are the traitors, in a word, no the attack on fallujah is nothing like the murder by sadam of thousands of kurds in the north or shites in the south, they were trying to free themselves, now iraq is free and its the same group of murderers that killed the others who are now claiming to be the defenders of iraq, put simply they know that when iraq has a fully elected government they are the ones who are going to be in trouble, more like the nazi collaberators in france than the free french government in exile. (of course the leader of the free iraq government in exile was murdered when he returned to iraq wasnt he?)
    Aljazeera claim to show news, unbiased showing both sides of the story (Wathc Control Room), I have never seen them to show bias towards the Terrorists, If you where an editor of news organistaion would you not show the video of Bin Laden or of the 20 Iraqi Soldiers??. You appear to be taking the view point of the US Government by using their arguments, the same government that highlighted Aljazeera as a beacon of free speech at its conception is against it for being too "Free" and not towing the US line like FOX, CNN CBS etc.

You keep saying that Iraq is free, free from what? the government is imposed by US, US Soldiers kill civilians with impunity knowing full well that they will not be held accountable for their actions, Infact the deaths of the Civilians are not even counted.
    Take the Example of Fallujah, after the invasion Fallujah was relatively quiet until a demonstration in the town was fired on by the US leading to the current situation.
    There was no investigation no apology for the killings, yet when the 4 contractors where murdered US retribution was almost instant, this kind of hypocrisy we see time and again, We keep hearing Nick Berg being mentioned everytime Zarkawi pops up, but never about the hundred of other Iraqis murdered by his group they have no name no face and not even a number.
    If this is what you call freedom, you can know where you can stick it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Aljazeera claim to show news, unbiased showing both sides of the story (Wathc Control Room), I have never seen them to show bias towards the Terrorists,
    My God you really are something arent you !

First you claim Michael Moore doesnt provoke in another thread and now this. :nono
    http://s105883597.websitehome.co.uk/...d.php?t=211233

How can anyone take you seriously ?

On a side note this thread should have been made in the correct section.

Moving.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Losers
    Too poor to move out ?. I think that you will find that EVERYONE was given notice to move out, and I am pretty sure that you did not need to be wealthy to realise that you either leave the city or get hurt ! I am pretty sure that the ppl leaving Fallujah with no means would have been looked after by the infidel trying to get rid of the MUPPETS that are tring to ruin what could be a decent country. Leave the oil story out please . And as for the killing of civillians, would you really put it past these idiots to do it themselves and then blame the US & UK Forces. I think not. !!