Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Rob Willis aka CableZone aka AtemelReading BUSTED

ABCMan

Default Re: Rob Willis aka CableZone aka AtemelReading BUSTED

Quote Originally Posted by www.modshack.co.uk
    www.cablezone.co.uk_busted

There have been several story's about Rob Willis from cablezone and AtmelReading on the forums regarding both him and the site being busted, I have had it confirmed to me from my own sources that this is indeed true and that he is to put it nicely singing like a canary and giving names addresses and a whole host of other details on people he has dealt with over the past few years.

On the internet we have a policy of 'If you get caught your on your own so don't bring down others with you' this has not been respected by Mr Willis and so we will not afford him the option of our sympathy during this time.

I don't care who you are, newbie or old school members of this site who have dealt with him in any way, please remove from your homes anything that can get you in trouble as he has passed onto people names and addresses of people he has traded with.

ALSO please do not log onto any of his sites www.atmelreading.co.uk or www.cablezone.co.uk as these are BOTH compromised and NTL are monitoring them no matter who tells you they are not. This is not scaremongering this is the truth and is not from a m8 of a m8 or anything this is from reliable sources of my own who have been looking into this matter on my own behalf.

If you are one of the NTL installers who has been supplying Rob with boxes then you will be hearing from them so PLEASE consider your jobs and future as they are on the line as he has come to a deal with NTL to get a lighter sentence by incriminating others.

If you have bought anything via pay pal from him then I would suggest you decide if the risk is worth taking to keep it in your homes or either somehow hand it back anonymously to NTL or get rid of it in some other way, like I said its up to you as I am reliably told he is squealing anything he can to get off with it.

He was in court on Thursday and it has been passed to crown court and he will have to reappear sometime in Jan 2005.

Like I said above the sites are being monitored and are now in NTL hands so you decide yourself if you want to log back on, I am not doing this to stop people visiting his site or in any way as apart of a disinformation campaign against him of his site, I am doing this as he has dealt with many members of his site and at this moment in time they are at risk.

What is happening to Rob has been brought upon by himself and he WAS warned many times what would eventually happen but he still chose to ignore the warnings and think he was higher than god, clearly he was misguided. MoDSHACK has its ANTI trader policy for a reason and THIS is it.

So anyhow to put things into perspective.....

1 Rob got busted

2 Rob is singing to NTL

3 If you dealt with Rob NTL know

4 They will no doubt want to talk to you about it

5 Now you should of bought that MCESDK and done it yourself shouldn't you

6 You can choose to not listen to me but at the end of the day I will be the Fat bloke sat here saying I told you so when your all getting your doors booted in by the police and NTL fraud

7 Manc's Rule, but you knew that anyhow ? Didn't you ?

Oh yeah you can click here to visit MoDSHACK and enjoy your stay, BTW hello to the boys at NTL.

for those who cant be bothered clicking the link

Thanks
    Karma Level

think we alway's have known it was gonna happen one day. that's why i and other alway's deleted the link's to his service. if you used him? shame on you.

it's not nice being woken up by a gang of copper's and being marched out your house in handcuff's! this will happen to a few people i'm sure.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Do we know if there have been any raids yet?