Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The SCUM fans living up to their name!

I know there this new thing about calling Man United scum (and we did have a good argue a while back about who is who) but it looks like the nutcase fans of Leeds United ("The Scum") are at it again!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/4072493.stm

It wouldn't suprise me if the club doesn't get some more "death Threats" for their investigation!

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News
    A small group of Leeds fans surrounded Gregan's car to vent their fury after the 2-0 home defeat by Leicester.

"We think we know who is responsible. We are obviously 100% against anything like this and we take the matter very seriously," a club spokesman said.

"If we do find the culprits, they will get a hefty ban from the club."

Gregan said on Monday that he was considering his future at the club, adding: "There's a line people shouldn't cross and this is most definitely it - what happened was horrendous.

"I can handle criticism but when your family is sworn at it is out of order. These people waited over an hour to abuse me and my family.

"My wife is due to give birth next weekend and I had my 14-month-old son with me.

"I don't want to complain about supporters but picking on my wife and a little boy is beyond belief - it makes you wonder if it's all worth it."
    Steve Coppell & Wayne Rooney....... Born in Croxteth....... MADE IN MANCHESTER!!!
    -------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The SCUM fans living up to their name!

Leave the boy alone.

its not his fault he's shit!

Thanks
    Karma Level

He is 5hite as are the rest of the team, the owners and coaching staff. They should just close the club down and be done with it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes they are

and its brilliant

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the thread starter ought to take his head out of his arse and realise just what Leeds fans have been through over the last few years. If the same had happened at Old Trafford there'd be no fukin fans at the ground to abuse any players because they'd all be season ticket holders at Stamford Bridge.......... :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

i'd like to know when we get our compensation for Blackwell, then again maybe we don't need it as its compensation enough watching their crap results every week

Thanks
    Karma Level

Typical Leeds Fans!

Always have to blame someone!
    [IMG]http://uk.geocities.com/djbantam2004/batista_sig4.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tough boys .................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

It must be so difficult to accept, from champions league to obscurity in a couple of years, a lesson to be learnt by all there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    I think the thread starter ought to take his head out of his arse and realise just what Leeds fans have been through over the last few years. :|
    Jesus......... i'll be getting the deaththreats next!
    Steve Coppell & Wayne Rooney....... Born in Croxteth....... MADE IN MANCHESTER!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Stupid Re: The SCUM fans living up to their name!

It must make them feel really hard when they pick on a woman and child :nowords:

Tough lot those leeds fans ehh

Czar....what they've been through is no more than us lot at sunderland m8 and im sorry but your comments are bollox. Nobody can condone violence against women and children unless they are comfortable with it themselves.( obviously you agree that is ok as long as you've had a rough ride with your club ehh) :annoyed:
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DappaBastard
    It must make them feel really hard when they pick on a woman and child :nowords:

Tough lot those leeds fans ehh

Czar....what they've been through is no more than us lot at sunderland m8 and im sorry but your comments are bollox. Nobody can condone violence against women and children unless they are comfortable with it themselves.( obviously you agree that is ok as long as you've had a rough ride with your club ehh) :annoyed:
    I'm confused, how can you compare Sunderland's situation to that of Leeds. There wasn't any violence, just gobbing off...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flick
    Jesus......... i'll be getting the deaththreats next!
    Looking at ur avatar I'd say that comes with the territory m8............ :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DappaBastard
    Violence??? Have you been smoking crack again? A few fans called him a shite c**t in front of his wife and child, so f**king what, he is shite. Better his kid learns it now than later on, we're doin him a favour. :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=flick]I know there this new thing about calling Man United scum (and we did have a good argue a while back about who is who) but it looks like the nutcase fans of Leeds United ("The Scum") are at it again!

leeds fans scum ???????????
    ill never forget our first home game against man u after two leeds fans were stabbed to death in europe
    man u fans throwing turkish delight bars into the leeds fans :nowords:

not much anybody can say to that ..........................

i certanly dont agree with what happend to greagen but i think your missing the point here with your comment
    all clubs attract a group of idiots who claim to be fans yet are only idiots looking for some identity to hide there stupidity behind
    if you want to have a go at these idiots fine but dont use it as a excuse to blacken the name of the true fans who stick with there club through thick and thin especially when you quite clearly have your own fair share of idiots

Thanks
    Karma Level

i certanly dont agree with what happend to greagen but i think your missing the point here with your comment
    all clubs attract a group of idiots who claim to be fans yet are only idiots looking for some identity to hide there stupidity behind
    if you want to have a go at these idiots fine but dont use it as a excuse to blacken the name of the true fans who stick with there club through thick and thin especially when you quite clearly have your own fair share of idiots
    Good post. I don't think there is one club in the country that doesnt have their idoits. Let's face it, idiots are everywhere.
    I don't think Gregan has been playing that bad, its just he's at fault for a couple of the last goals, there are certainly worst players playing in the championship.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree there was no violence! but like you say, as blokes we can all take a bit of stick every so often. Like the chucking of Turkish delight bars! but you could take that too far.....like posting them though the dead lads mothers letterbox for example!

He more than most should be used to getting abuse every so often (being a bt of a crap player)

But He is right to draw the line at his heavily pregnant wife and his infant son getting some dirty yob twats shouting filth and waving fists! Quite frankly that is beyond reason that you can even condone shit like that!

I'm sorry if i see that as the acts of scum but i do! I'm actually astounded that some in here try and defend these actions.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm sorry if i see that as the acts of scum but i do! I'm actually astounded that some in here try and defend these actions.
    I don't think anyone is defending these actions, I for one certainly isn't. If they are defending these actions, then they don't deserve to be here.

I agree there was no violence! but like you say, as blokes we can all take a bit of stick every so often. Like the chucking of Turkish delight bars! but you could take that too far.....like posting them though the dead lads mothers letterbox for example!
    I didn't realise people chucked Turkish delight bars and at the time was too far anyway. When it comes to death, all rivally in football should stop.
    Last edited by sleepwilko; 13th December 2004 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I suppose that's aimed at me, I defended them against allegations of violence, and quite rightly so because there wasn't any, as for all the other crap, its words ffs, just words, nothing worse than is spouted in the Stretford End in front of kids every other Saturday.

Get some fukin perspective ffs, you scum fans are making a big deal because its Leeds, similar things happen after virtually every game at struggling clubs, get over it. :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree there was no violence! but like you say, as blokes we can all take a bit of stick every so often.
    What utter fookin shite.

14 month old son----not a bloke
    pregnant wife----not a bloke

Thats not a bit of stick m8 its as good as violence, what would it take to call it violence then??his wife miscarrying in fear??

As a father myself i understand this to be disgracefull behaviour and what do the fans want THE WHOLE TEAM IS FOOKIN SHITE
    The sooner they realise that the better.
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast