Close

Thread: cr1 to cr3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad News cr1 to cr3

I have heard and read on the shack that nt hell r going to stop useing the cr1 software and r updateing in january 2005 so any 1 with a moded box running cr1 will go off, my question is that if this happens what do i do, i can program my fun card with the new keys, but software i dont know? .... thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: cr1 to cr3

Where's this post on the shack then? Just been there and couldn't see any posts related to this.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I found the post relating to this, it seems to be the usual story though, friend of a friend of the milkman who's brother inlaw's sister's husband works for n*l said is happening in January.

Seems to be bull at the moment, no solid proof. Seems boxes with cr1 would still work ok even if cr1 pulled from network.

Thanks
    Karma Level

to put it into perspective they stopped doing analogue about 5 years agao and it still works.

How the hell you manage to read a post on the shack that has many replies telling you that nobody is psychic and hence we dont know what the cc's are going to do, then come to a different forum to be told the same is beyond me.

Also if i remember righty, one post on the shack about this pionted out that wembley can not be upgraded without relaying new cables, something that would probably be noticed if it happened.
    Last edited by WebSupaStar; 4th January 2005 at 05:07 PM.

Social Networking Bookmarks