Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tech hi again, and almost bye again

Morning everyone, hope your having a good holiday.
    right off we go, firstly, don't think i have delved into hacks since before digital, so i'm a bit rusty.. :whistle

SNIP........

4/ i'm pretty cetrain i was a member of modshack about 3 or 4 years ago, when i try and use the mail addy i had then, it can't be found, anyone got any ides on how i could renew my membership?...

well i know i'm a newbie, but hope i can get some help, if not, hopefully i have started off a good thread...have a great new year and talk 2 ya soon
    rds

ABCMan

Default Re: hi again, and almost bye again

Quote Originally Posted by rds7301
    Morning everyone, hope your having a good holiday.
    right off we go, firstly, don't think i have delved into hacks since before digital, so i'm a bit rusty.. :whistle

SNIP........

4/ i'm pretty cetrain i was a member of modshack about 3 or 4 years ago, when i try and use the mail addy i had then, it can't be found, anyone got any ides on how i could renew my membership?...

well i know i'm a newbie, but hope i can get some help, if not, hopefully i have started off a good thread...have a great new year and talk 2 ya soon
    rds

thanks for your kind wishes for the holiday season, i'm sure that i speak for most on here in wishing you the same.

i removed your points 1-3 as the introduce yourself section is not the place to be asking qusetions like that, please read the rules and you will see why

as to your 4th point modshack like ourselves removes "dead" accounts every so often and therefore i assume you were not using your account there, if you want to get back into modshack you will need to get a new account, however modshack has a policy of only allowing new members by a referal system therefore you must ask someone you know who is a member over there to put your name forward, do not simply make an open request here (or start to pm people once you can) as that is not allowed.