Close

Thread: Bad guts ake.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad guts ake.

A man goes into a pub and has a couple of pints, After a while he gets guts ace real bad, He goes up to the bar tender and says,[ where is the shit house iv got to go now i cant hold it any longer.] The bar tender said i can see that you have gone bright red, But the toilet got smashed and the builders are coming in the morning to replace it. You had better go up stairs, The man struggled up stairs pinching his ars together like a vice, He looked in the rooms but no toilet, Heading back to the stairs He knew he would shit himself if he tried to go down stairs. He opened the last door and found it to be a junk room, But he noticed o hole in the floor,He had no option but to use it,Well he had the sprats and he let fly, When he had finished he dragged a box over the hole and went down to the bar,He said to the bar tender were has every one gone this place was pact a few moments ago, The bar tender said where were you when the shit came down and hit the fan,

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bad guts ake.

what in God's name does that say?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bad guts ake.

Quote Originally Posted by martin64
    A man goes into a pub and has a couple of pints, After a while he gets guts ace real bad, He goes up to the bar tender and says,[ where is the shit house iv got to go now i cant hold it any longer.] The bar tender said i can see that you have gone bright red, But the toilet got smashed and the builders are coming in the morning to replace it. You had better go up stairs, The man struggled up stairs pinching his ars together like a vice, He looked in the rooms but no toilet, Heading back to the stairs He knew he would shit himself if he tried to go down stairs. He opened the last door and found it to be a junk room, But he noticed o hole in the floor,He had no option but to use it,Well he had the sprats and he let fly, When he had finished he dragged a box over the hole and went down to the bar,He said to the bar tender were has every one gone this place was pact a few moments ago, The bar tender said where were you when the shit came down and hit the fan,
    I love the way you tell 'em....:whistle