Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Mach 3 vs Mach 3 turbo...

After getting a Mach 3 TURBO for xmas I was wondering, what is the difference between this and the normal mach 3 apart from the turbo is red??? Seems exactly the bloody same to me!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mach 3 vs Mach 3 turbo...

.... Lubrication strips!

By this simple addition, it simulates the benifets of adding a dual ball bearing Garrett GT28 to your shaving experience!

Personally I prefer the "buzzing" feeling of the M3power.... but "him indoors" get's well annoyed at me if he finds any evidence of a flange trimming session clogged in his blade's!

Why don't they do a buzzing version of Venus.... totally wasted on men!

Thanks
    Karma Level

the wilkinson sword xtreme 3 is easily the best shave and ive tried em all. disposable and expensive but worth every penny.

As for you dirtygirl, it blunts razors in 5 secs flat, a bit of minge trimming...
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got one of those M3power razors for xmas and must say its bloody good.
    Photography: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, Canon BG-E2N Grip, Canon BG-E3 Grip, Canon 18-55mm EF, Canon 17-85mm IS USM, Sigma 70-300mm Macro, Canon 70-200mm F4 L + Tripod Mount, Sigma DG SUPER Flash.

Thanks
    Karma Level

my m3 turbo is grey :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

I also got a Mach3 turbo, not a great deal of difference apart from the fact it looks like shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Keva
    my m3 turbo is grey :|
    so's mine

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmmm... Surely it would have been easier for them to just get me some turbo blades and for me to stick them on my old mach 3 instead!!!

I hide my razor to keep from such happenings, lol!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have a plastic thing with some sharp metal in it that cuts hair off my face. 15p a time or some such.
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Never used a cut-throat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant To Hell With Mach 3 vs Mach 3 turbo...

M3 Power is exclusively for gaylords and is simply a ploy by the Gillette corp to separate morons from their cash and established brand loyalty. <o =""></o>

<o =""></o>“How can we sell more razors without unveiling our revolutionary and as yet untested four bladed designs before 2006???...why not augment our existing triple blade technology by putting a small off-centre electric motor with in it….yes that’s it…that way we can sell em batteries too!!!<o =""></o>

<o =""></o>:coffee:WOW!!! It’s got a little motor with an off centre weight in it!!! <o =""></o>

JESUS that defies all logic!!! Buy me four if you’re going to the shops!!!<o =""></o>

<o =""></o>If you want vibrations try holding your electric toothbrush in the same hand as your razor when you shave. Or why not shave on the way to work and aim either your BMW or Impreza at the rumble strip to the left of the motorway (the lane you usually reserve for undertaking people going at reasonable speeds) or simply turn up your copy of ‘Ibitza anthems dance energy VIII’ until the sub-harmonic frequencies in the atrociously mixed music cause your car to experience the same ‘micro vibrations’ as can be found in the attractive (see also ‘gaudy’ and ‘aimed at simpletons’) frame of the little shit stick battery driven capitalist toy in question.<o =""></o>

<o =""></o>The future???<o =""></o>

Its obvious isn’t it, the next logical step? Cutting edge (Aaaaa ha ha ha) four bladed designs must doubtless be on the drawing board, merely waiting for shaving technology to catch up with the wild imagination of the teams of highly paid razor engineers at Gillette…not so my friends…not so!

<o =""></o>Some speculate that the quadruple bladed designs will never see the light of day as the very people the product would be aimed at are unlikely to know what quadruple means. Thus resulting in the consumer either being unable to identify with the product or feeling patronised by the instructions when they inevitably have to follow the little ‘*’ to the bottom of the attractive day-glo yellow and silver packaging to find out just what the hell this new and exciting ‘Quadruple’ word means…and no, leap-frogging four blades and going straight onto five wont alleviate the problem. <o =""></o>

<o =""></o>This phenomena is covered in a leaked secret paper drawn up jointly by Gillette, Wilkinson sword and The Illuminati covering ‘Beckhams law‘ which states that ‘the number of blades in a razor is inversely proportional to the cognitive skills required in the target consumer demographic to recognise the appropriate wordage quantifying the number of shaving surfaces contained within aforementioned razor.’

<o =""></o>Differing techniques.

If your shaving routine is so mind grindingly dull that it can only be made bearable by adding extra blades, brighter colours or small electric motors why not consider revising your shaving technique. Here is a list of methods I use to achieve ‘That perfect shave’.

<o =""></o>1: To achieve the effect of multiple blades (Ie 3 or more) try shaving the same spot more than once. I have successfully simulated the effect of a 137 bladed razor by shaving the same part of my chin 68.5 times with a classic two bladed razor.

2: Try taking drugs whilst shaving. My favourite method is smoking a fat ‘cahuna’ class joint during my shave. This gave me a more relaxed attitude to the shave in general and allowed me to accept the fact that I hadn’t fully completed the left hemisphere of my chin. WARNING do not use Ecstasy, this drug appeals to repetitive motion and I had shaved down to my jawbone before I realised that I was 4 days late for work.

<o =""></o>3: Grow a beard.

<o =""></o>To summarise:

If you’re the kind of guy that looks up to David Beckham as a ‘style icon’ and relates to phrases such as ‘You’ve got that walking on water feeling’ and ‘You look, they smile’ or ‘Every word is true, every move is smooth’ then please continue to add blades to your razor till your throat bleeds.<o =""></o>

Thanks
    Karma Level

buahahahaha "issues"
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

Thanks
    Karma Level

ElWappo, it's really not our fault you were bullied as a kid. Take your pointless acid trip elsewhere...
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Aye dirtygirl - blunts a razor quicker than shaving the patio. Plus if they stuck a vibrating anything in your female razors - you'd never be out of there.