Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info After the recent robbery on........

the Northern Bank in N.Ireland, they have issued new bank notes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: After the recent robbery on........

there heads may someday be on the euro but they will never be on our proud british pound NO SURRENDER :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Any Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair notes?
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty
    Ha ha that would 'insinuate' (?) that he was smart enough to pull off the robbery.......

EH EH.......never gonna happen

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Justcracked
    Ha ha that would 'insinuate' (?) that he was smart enough to pull off the robbery.......

EH EH.......never gonna happen
    he is not smart enough to pull himself off never mind the robbery

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty
    They would put him on the our curency seeing as he is in bolton at the moment living with his dieing wife.

People are moving out ofthe area he has moved in to scared of what could happen.

I bet they argued who went on the highest value note

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Little John
    They would put him on the our curency seeing as he is in bolton at the moment living with his dieing wife.

People are moving out ofthe area he has moved in to scared of what could happen.

I bet they argued who went on the highest value note
    Oops forgot our sterling was different from your sterling :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

...almost as funny as the local constabulary blaming the IRA for pulling it off.
    Strange how the crime figures in Ireland are kept low by blaming terrorist groups for everything from murder,rape and robbery to pick-pocketing,shop-lifting and tv licence dodging.

The clean-up rate is incredible

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beekae
    Strange how the crime figures in Ireland are kept low by blaming terrorist groups for everything from murder,rape and robbery to pick-pocketing,shop-lifting and tv licence dodging.

I know the garda have some "whack" suggestions :whistle

Thanks
    Karma Level

FFs give the boys a break, it wasn't for the RA's retirement fund, Gerry just needs a little cash to fund his Irish Presidency challenge in 2011

Remember, you heard it first here on DF!!

Q-Buster

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beekae
    ...almost as funny as the local constabulary blaming the IRA for pulling it off.

chances are it was the PIRA and if you can show me any instince of rape, pick-pocketing,shop-lifting and or licence dodging being blamed on terrorist groups ill pick my nose and eat it. It will not be long untill we find out whodunnit because there were to many people (mouths) involved for it to stay secret. My guess is that before long someone will start flashing cash about or shouting there mouths off and get stiffed (not in a gay way or anything) and then the info will start leaking. also the reason crime figures are low for n.ireland is that we are very community oriented over here and dont have to many immigrants (there i said it) also it is safer over here than it is in mainland u.k i.e 99% time I here of someone getting shot or stabed it is over there, some of the stuff that goes down is mad like school kids killing each other, i dont think that has ever happend over here but i could be wrong. Also mabey punisment beatings keep the crime rating down over here i.e 1 crime of nailing a joyrider to a fence could save 20 crimes of joyrider knocking some kid down.

peace out:cartman

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have no sympathies with any terrorists in Ireland,but it always seems convenient to blame them for almost everything.
    Cant remember his name,but,"the high heid yin" statement of "in MY opinion".....really says it all.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow....and I thought this was gonna be a light hearted thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought he was supposed to be in hiding? I don't understand why the news continually report that he's living in Bolton :nono
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have just received this email, what do you think I should do, should I reply?

Hello, my name is Bernie McGuinness, your name has been given to me by a reliable mutual acquaintance who has advised me that you may be able to be of assistance to me in a matter of business.

Our county has been occupied by a foreign power.

My husband Martin is a former education minister in the government of our country, he and his party collegues are being persecuted by the occupiers of our country for their political and religious beliefs.

My husband and his party collegues have accumulated party funds in the region of £26 million Stg which they wish to relocate outside of the country URGENTLY.

Please provide to me your personal banking details, account Nos, sort codes etc and I will arrange for the money to be placed in your account.

In return for this service we will give to you 20% of the overall funds.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAMS !!!

Should you wish to discuss this proposal further I can be contacted C/o Frankie Ramseys, William Street, Derry - (I'm the one that pours the tae and butters the bread)

Or email me at martin-gerry@wedonethebank.com

Love
    Bernie XXX

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Buster
    I have just received this email, what do you think I should do, should I reply?

Hello, my name is Bernie McGuinness, your name has been given to me by a reliable mutual acquaintance who has advised me that you may be able to be of assistance to me in a matter of business.

Our county has been occupied by a foreign power.

My husband Martin is a former education minister in the government of our country, he and his party collegues are being persecuted by the occupiers of our country for their political and religious beliefs.

My husband and his party collegues have accumulated party funds in the region of £26 million Stg which they wish to relocate outside of the country URGENTLY.

Please provide to me your personal banking details, account Nos, sort codes etc and I will arrange for the money to be placed in your account.

In return for this service we will give to you 20% of the overall funds.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAMS !!!

Should you wish to discuss this proposal further I can be contacted C/o Frankie Ramseys, William Street, Derry - (I'm the one that pours the tae and butters the bread)

Or email me at martin-gerry@wedonethebank.com

Love
    Bernie XXX
    Ha very good.

And on a side note, if anyone wants some new Northern Bank £10's, £20's or £50's they are going at knock down prices.......Cheap as chips.......in fact, prob cheaper!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gallag
    chances are it was the PIRA and if you can show me any instince of rape, pick-pocketing,shop-lifting and or licence dodging being blamed on terrorist groups ill pick my nose and eat it. It will not be long untill we find out whodunnit because there were to many people (mouths) involved for it to stay secret. My guess is that before long someone will start flashing cash about or shouting there mouths off and get stiffed (not in a gay way or anything) and then the info will start leaking. also the reason crime figures are low for n.ireland is that we are very community oriented over here and dont have to many immigrants (there i said it) also it is safer over here than it is in mainland u.k i.e 99% time I here of someone getting shot or stabed it is over there, some of the stuff that goes down is mad like school kids killing each other, i dont think that has ever happend over here but i could be wrong. Also mabey punisment beatings keep the crime rating down over here i.e 1 crime of nailing a joyrider to a fence could save 20 crimes of joyrider knocking some kid down.

peace out:cartman
    I have never read so much utter rubbish in my life.
    I have lived in Scotland, England and now Northern Ireland.
    This is the only place I have lived where each nights local news is littered with incendury devices, robberies, attacks on people in their own homes, attacks on people because they are the wrong religion, or infact, because they aren't the right one - as someone who dispises religion, i've had bother from both sides, despite getting married to an irish girl.

I am on neither side of the fence, if i had my way I'd dissolve the union and leave n.i. to fend for itself along with scotland and wales, but what amazes me is the unionists.....(esp that twat paisley)

last week : we MUST have PROOF of decomisioning
    this week : we DON'T NEED PROOF - we know the ira did it.

The IRA will never give up covert practices until the large % of the n.i. electorate get their say, and they aren't going to get their say because of the covert practices.

IMO this robbery was a big blow to peace and things are only going to get worse.
    NtB
    We'll be coming...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Bear
    I have never read so much utter rubbish in my life.
    I have lived in Scotland, England and now Northern Ireland.
    This is the only place I have lived where each nights local news is littered with incendury devices, robberies, attacks on people in their own homes, attacks on people because they are the wrong religion, or infact, because they aren't the right one - as someone who dispises religion, i've had bother from both sides, despite getting married to an irish girl.

I am on neither side of the fence, if i had my way I'd dissolve the union and leave n.i. to fend for itself along with scotland and wales, but what amazes me is the unionists.....(esp that twat paisley)

last week : we MUST have PROOF of decomisioning
    this week : we DON'T NEED PROOF - we know the ira did it.

The IRA will never give up covert practices until the large % of the n.i. electorate get their say, and they aren't going to get their say because of the covert practices.

IMO this robbery was a big blow to peace and things are only going to get worse.
    as i said, can you show me any instince of rape, pick-pocketing,shop-lifting and or licence dodging being blamed on terrorist groups, how is that statment rubbish.
    also yes you are right about shops being firebombed alot lately but the main point i was trying to make is that n.ireland has a lower crime rate than mainland uk.Do you think that is rubbish?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally Posted by Nookie_Bear
    Which covert practices of the IRA stop the large % of the n.i. electorate having their say? They have their say regularly - even if no one pays any heed. The IRA doesnt usually do anything too covert, its usually pretty clear what they have been up to!!

And give the yobs of NI some credit, its only now that peace is trying to break out that they have moved on to more 'mainland' activities like racist attacks. Rape happens most places, pickpocketing too, along with shoplifting etc. A more Irish speciality seems to be child abuse or maybe the 'mainland' hasn't confronted the issue thoroughly enough. But, having lived in England for 20 years and back in Norn Ireland for the last 14, I agree with gallag, the crime rate here is lower than in the rest of the UK.

By the way gallag, I hope you are not offended by another N.I.man agreeing with you, I know thats a reason for a row here lmao

Q-Buster

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just todays/tonights news :

Car Petrol Bombed, Kiling, Stabbing, Fire Service Attacked on call.

Yes you can argue this happens in other places, but I still think it is more common here, a stabbing in Aberdeen would have been big news for a few days, here it's a quick mention on the evening news.

That's before I even get into the Garbage and Fuel Smuggling, the hate crimes, especially against immigrants.

It's just my opinion, but crime is certainly as bad here as anywhere else. I personally think it's worse IMHO
    NtB
    We'll be coming...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast