Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default man utd v chelski

mourinho, must have a wee bit to think about after last nights result after all he went with his best team, ferguson played a lot of fringe players and still got a good result with the draw does anyone think chelsea will still slip up i do..

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: man utd v chelski

Well funny enough I thought Fergie would have been the most happiest out of the 2 with the result.As they played nowhere near their best and thought Chelsea gave their all..I know it was only Saha first game back but was pretty disappointed with him overall..Thought Joe Cole was good last night but Terry at the back is something different...Think Mourinho is more interested in the title than this cup so yeh could probably slip up now at OT.................

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hope they do slip up at Old Trafford. Because can't see anybody catching Chelsea in the league and they will have there eyes set on the FA Cup as well.
    ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

for a 0-0 it was a great game, united probably were a bit unlucky not to get a pen and chelsea had 2 cleared off the line

made me larf to hear morihno moan about fergie talkin to the ref at half time, wtf does he expect the pen was blatent and the the ref gave chelski a free kick for a similar offence a minute later which turned out to be a blatent dive from duffman, there was also an offside given in a goalscoring oppertunity when cole was playing everyone onside so fergie had every right to comment on what was obviously home bias reffing.

I heard there was a complaint by morono that fergie should be banned for talkin to refs after the spurs goal thing, how did fergie infuence that i ask you all

i think the pressure may just be starting to get to him now and as we approach the final third of the season he will need to keep his head

good to see that they are not all conquering with a full team barr the suspended robben, will be nice to see him in the same team at OT with Scholes Keane and Giggs hopefully starting the retrurn leg

drogba imo is not all that, against oshea (who is a bit reluctant to put the boot in) he really should have done better but that massive 7 footer that came on at the end could be dangerous one day

I was impressed with fortune he along with joe cole were also very close contenders for the bottle of Champers which went to Heinze who lets face it has been one of the most consistant players in the prem and its his 1st season.

I still cant see either team scoring at OT and have a feeling it may go to pens

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good game for the rumbelows/milk/league/carling and anything else it's been called cup defo pen chelski had a couple of near misses rooney made the keeper make a good save, makes for a interesting second leg.............................