Close

Thread: Hi

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Hi

hiya guys im new here too, and pretty lost too if u dont mind me saying..
    i need loads of help, so dont have much to offer with regards cable tech. and stuff..

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hi

HI & welcome aboard. Participate where you can and have fun. Also, make sure you read those stickies or nasty Admin will be on your back

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi guys, now can anyone help me? ive now introduced myself and already trying to find loads of help, with cable stuff.. trying to type a new thread in the cable section but i get a message regarding no rights or something.. admin etc.. oh well i wonder if i can post my questions on here..

ive got myself a pace box Di1010 1b and its already chipped, but it wont work in my area, obviously bought it off someone from another area.. can some please guide me or point me in the right direction to how to get my area network code, also to get hold of this Libdebug software, ive been looking high and low but with now success..

please please pretty please someone..

Thanks
    Karma Level

The first hello you got advised you to read the rules. I recommend that you do just that, also look for a thread called how to get banned.
    And hello, btw.
    Last edited by lin; 26th January 2005 at 08:17 PM.
    Me and my fella spit our dummies out so we won't be coming back. ever. boo hoo.

This is a techy / hackers forum not a fu**ing mothers meeting so - peace out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by eliasuk98
    Hi guys, now can anyone help me? ive now introduced myself and already trying to find loads of help, with cable stuff.. trying to type a new thread in the cable section but i get a message regarding no rights or something.. admin etc.. oh well i wonder if i can post my questions on here..

ive got myself a pace box Di1010 1b and its already chipped, but it wont work in my area, obviously bought it off someone from another area.. can some please guide me or point me in the right direction to how to get my area network code, also to get hold of this Libdebug software, ive been looking high and low but with now success..

please please pretty please someone..
    FFS You obviously haven't bothered to read any of the stickies in the intro section have you???

RULES
    How to get BANNED
    No request zone.

As stated in the 3rd link, you're getting banished to the HOS and I hope you get a load of stick for not being bothered to read any of the above. :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

eliasuk98, your intro is now here in the HOS because of your stunning ability to ignore friendly advice from keyscoob & co.

May your "pace box Di1010 1b" continue to not work in your area until you have visited the rules & stickies as posted above. n00b

Thanks
    Karma Level

" Hello I`m new here, I only joined to get help, I don`t need to read 'rules ' and 'stickies' as they dont apply to me (they just get in the way anyway)"
    Take this as a 'wakeup call', always read the 'stickies' and you wont go far wrong, this is a great place to be, it`s not just for cable boxes etc. there`s a lot more here to enjoy. take your time post a few replies and you`ll soon be reaping the rewards.

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry guys i suppose it was just sheer desperation like 2am and i was getting alittle frustrated when i came across digital forums... ill have a read now as im fully awake.... sorry i didnt mean to ignore any of the rules just a little hasty i guess....

Thanks
    Karma Level

is this the fastest ever HOSing?

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by eliasuk98
    sorry guys i suppose it was just sheer desperation like 2am and i was getting alittle frustrated when i came across digital forums... ill have a read now as im fully awake.... sorry i didnt mean to ignore any of the rules just a little hasty i guess....
    your one and only chance, i'm slightly less pissed off as i just banned the guy below you in the hos (probably not below you now) but i hope you follow keyscoobs advice VERY carefully.

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man_costin
    is this the fastest ever HOSing?
    hell no

i think the record was about 1.3 seconds (we know who it was so were ready to hos as soon as he hit the post button )

Social Networking Bookmarks