Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Grant Mitchell......IS BACK!!

Grant Mitchell is set to make a sensational return to EastEnders to rescue the stricken soap from its recent collapse, according to reports.

There is set to be a bloodbath of other stars to make way for actor Ross Kemp, 40, and his fantastic £1m deal according to The People newspaper.

New EastEnders boss John Yorke made the dramatic offer to Kemp in a secret meeting at the Elstree Studios last week, just hours after he took over from ex-chief Kathleen Hutchison - nicknamed 'Hatchet-son' because she axed so many characters from the ailing soap.

Other EastEnders stars are in fear of their jobs with bookies making Albert Square's whiner-in-chief Pauline Fowler, played by Wendy Richard, favourite for the axe.

Derek Martin who plays Charlie Slater, Adam Woodyatt who plays Ian Beale, June Brown who plays Dot Branning and Pam St Clement who plays Pat Butcher are also in the firing line.

But the paper insists the new boss is keen to give EastEnders the boost it needs.

Ratings have flagged in recent times, hitting rock-bottom in the summer with just 6.2 million tuning in.

The return of Leslie Grantham as Dirty Den failed to revive the show's fortunes - and he has now been axed, too.

Kemp left the show in 1999 having spent 10 years as bad-tempered, brawling Walford bully Grant Mitchell.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Grant Mitchell......IS BACK!!

phht! this old gem? I'll believe it when i see it. I read a similar story yesterday, but it didn't mention the actual names of potential axees

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i hope they do bring back the Grantser, really would shake up a few things in the east end.

although i think everyone he knows from 5 years ago have f***ed off in a black cab...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Apparently Phil is back soon after Peggy, it will be interesting to see how they write him back in as he's supposed to on the run from a 7 stretch for armed robbery.

Ross Kemp us apparently in talks to come back and i heard him on an interview a few months back say he'd love to come back, i guess it judt depends if they offer enough $.

Would be great to see both mitchells back though, although i think they are eyeing up the moons as the new mitchells in the long term.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Mitchells need to return to liven the place up a bit. Bringing back Den was a huge balls up, it will be good to see him dead and buried for good

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WebSupaStar
    Apparently Phil is back soon after Peggy, it will be interesting to see how they write him back in as he's supposed to on the run from a 7 stretch for armed robbery.

Ross Kemp us apparently in talks to come back and i heard him on an interview a few months back say he'd love to come back, i guess it judt depends if they offer enough $.

Would be great to see both mitchells back though, although i think they are eyeing up the moons as the new mitchells in the long term.
    quite easy after Den gets blasted as he was the one who got him sent down. The case could get reviewed and turned over.

Also why do you think Phills lawyer has been getting Sam to sell all the shit ? I think its to stop a certain bookie gangster from completely draining all the Mitchell assets . Think about it and youll see it makes sense.

Thanks
    Karma Level

eastender's you people are sad and need to start watching corry and emmerdale there well better :whistle

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by the_wizzard
    eastender's you people are sad and need to start watching corry and emmerdale there well better :whistle
    We watch them before Eastenders ! :tongue

Also corrie and Emmerdale have it easier to write better suspensive lines purely because they can lead up to them every ten minutes or so to leave a minicliffhanger for every set of adverts. Im sure if EE was on ITV and Corrie on BBC that things would look different. I mean with the use of cleverly timed adverts corrie can make people sit in suspense wanting to find out more about boring Noris's and overexciting Roy's little quibble about a book club. Now that truly is sad :tongue .

The power of a cadbury,s cream egg or Heinz ketchup advert inbetween has millions of Corrie and Emmerdale viewers sitting on thier fart impregnated sofas night after night glaring at thier screens like a bunch of infants at a Christmas party waiting for Santa to arrive.

Thanks
    Karma Level

DIRTY Den’s long-suffering wife, Chrissie, has struggled to stay cool as she discovered what a rat she married.

Den has cheated her out of money and slept with other women. And now, worst of all, he’s got his own son’s girlfriend pregnant. If Chrissie listed her grounds for divorce, she’d be there all day.

But Chrissie doesn’t want to get mad, she wants to get even. And this week she starts a cunning and ruthless campaign to get her own back.

First of all she makes sure that she’ll get her share of Den’s money and property, then she wrecks his chances of being a father again by taking Zoe for an abortion.

“Chrissie wants revenge on her evil, cheating husband and she wants to hit him where it hurts – in his wallet and in what passes for his heart,” says Tracy-Ann Oberman, who plays Chrissie. “Chrissie can hardly believe that Den has got his own son’s girl pregnant. She’s desperate to be a mum herself, so that is sheer agony for her.”

Chrissie’s lawyer friend Amanda (Sarah Preston, who played Ward Sister Karen Newburn in Holby City) helps her dig into Den’s dirty business affairs.

Amanda distracts him while Chrissie swipes the keys to the safe and finds chilling evidence.

“She discovers that Den has lied to her about everything being in joint names,” reveals Tracy-Ann.

Amanda suggests she expose Den’s lies at their vow renewal ceremony. But Chrissie knows that revenge is a dish best served cold.

And when a disgusted Zoe returns £100 to Chrissie that Den gave her, she can see another way to get back at Den – through Zoe and her baby.

The next day, Chrissie tricks Den into signing over half his assets
    to her. Then she goes through with the vow renewal as if it’s one of the happiest days of her life.

Afterwards she takes £500 from Den’s wallet and tells him it’s for shopping. But instead of going to the shops, Chrissie takes Zoe
    to an abortion clinic – and uses Den’s money to pay for
    a termination.

“Zoe is all over the place and Chrissie genuinely believes an abortion is the best thing for her,” explains Tracy-Ann.

“Afterwards she enjoys telling Den that Zoe has had a miscarriage. He can’t hide his feelings and she enjoys his pain.

“But she hasn’t finished with him yet!”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...052530,00.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    Also why do you think Phills lawyer has been getting Sam to sell all the shit ? I think its to stop a certain bookie gangster from completely draining all the Mitchell assets . Think about it and youll see it makes sense.
    I thought Phil's Lawyer was bent and got her to sell the stuff to line his own pokets?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man_costin
    I thought Phil's Lawyer was bent and got her to sell the stuff to line his own pokets?
    COME ON GUYS, I don't even watch it!

Sam sold all the stuff because Marcus (Phil's Lawyer) said Phil needed the money.
    He DID do a runner on Sam, but went promptly round to Den.
    Den had some incriminating photos of Marcus, which he gave Marcus, as he now had the Vic at a very cheap price from Sam.
    NtB
    We'll be coming...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Bear
    COME ON GUYS, I don't even watch it!

Sam sold all the stuff because Marcus (Phil's Lawyer) said Phil needed the money.
    He DID do a runner on Sam, but went promptly round to Den.
    Den had some incriminating photos of Marcus, which he gave Marcus, as he now had the Vic at a very cheap price from Sam.
    aye, nookie my good friend and fellow bear we know you watch it

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its amazing how much u miss when u dont see an episode....

Thanks
    Karma Level

He's Baaaaack!!!:thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

That was classic "hello mum"
    "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."........oh and no one told me that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Was classic - "you and what army?", and then the boys come out - brilliant!
    If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Thanks
    Karma Level

One of the best 'enders in a long time, looking forward to some serious fights this week.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

'Hello Mum' and a hard look, peggy soon stopped squeeling then

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, the 'look' was cool, if I'd come around the corner and seen some shite about to pale my mum, I can think of more things to do than smile like zippy and say "hello mum", proper beeb rank acting imho. Hopefully the bad boys apearance in the series will liven things up though, the pictue of Ian Squeel getting his throat slit live on the set is looking good!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1
    Yeah, the 'look' was cool, if I'd come around the corner and seen some shite about to pale my mum, I can think of more things to do than smile like zippy and say "hello mum", proper beeb rank acting imho. Hopefully the bad boys apearance in the series will liven things up though, the pictue of Ian Squeel getting his throat slit live on the set is looking good!
    You sure it was not ketchup?? But your idea would be good also.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast