Close

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lmao Free Mcdonalds ...haha....

Ok this was posted ages ago ... and i think its fab i do this every month ..basically post a complaint for example " food was cold took ages".... best 1 is i found a bit of plastic or hair in my food ..... im sure you can use your DF imaginations....i normally recieve £10 vouchers within a week of the complaint and it is 99% gaurenteed that you will recieve a voucher so get complaining ..... ... :cartman ..... ....
    http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/asp/conta...age=restaurant
    [img]http://sorin.exod.net/downloads/uploads/winme_file_transfer.gif.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Mcdonalds ...haha....

Made some 'cock and bull' up, lets see what happens...............................
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: Free Mcdonalds ...haha....

put down i visited on a saturday and came up with this heap;

upon visiting i requested a big mac meal with strawberry milkshake. instead of gettin strawberry i was given banana. i then took this back and asked them to change it and they did, only to find that they had given me vanilla instead. can you please sort out your staff as they are imcompetent and obviously still in a complete state of oblivion from the night before.

one can only hope for a free big mac

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just sent this in, wonder how much they'll send me.......

Dear Sir/madam,

I visited one of your 'drive thru' establishments about 20 minutes ago, upon arrival at the collection window and before I could roll down my window I heard a thud and quickly turned to see what looked like a gerkin slowly sliding down my driver side window, quickly followed by some diced onions and ketchup. It transpired that a member of your staff, no doubt in their efforts to increase efficiency, had launched the order from inside your restaurant with the intention of it entering my vehicle via the lowered driver side window.

When asked what on earth he was playing at, your member of staff replied 'I'm getting jiggy with it, na , na, na , naaaaa', he then began to laugh hysterically, produced a half smoked cigarette from his pocket and proceeded to light it on the burger grill. As you can imagine I was somewhat less than impressed by the level of service afforded me at your restaurant.

An even ton should sort it, but don't send me any vouchers as I never eat the shit you pass off as food.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldnt need to make up a complaint for my local mcdonalds, they are useless.
    slow and the staff chat to each other rather than serving more customers.

time for some compensation methinks

Termy

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    I just sent this in, wonder how much they'll send me.......

Dear Sir/madam,

I visited one of your 'drive thru' establishments about 20 minutes ago, upon arrival at the collection window and before I could roll down my window I heard a thud and quickly turned to see what looked like a gerkin slowly sliding down my driver side window, quickly followed by some diced onions and ketchup. It transpired that a member of your staff, no doubt in their efforts to increase efficiency, had launched the order from inside your restaurant with the intention of it entering my vehicle via the lowered driver side window.

When asked what on earth he was playing at, your member of staff replied 'I'm getting jiggy with it, na , na, na , naaaaa', he then began to laugh hysterically, produced a half smoked cigarette from his pocket and proceeded to light it on the burger grill. As you can imagine I was somewhat less than impressed by the level of service afforded me at your restaurant.

An even ton should sort it, but don't send me any vouchers as I never eat the shit you pass off as food.

Pure class m8. :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

My sister made me get her 2 chicken burgers and a milkshake the other day and it took about 6 minutes for them to cook up the chicken burgers, they could at least have had some ready. I wouldnt usually do this for my sister but she was i'll. lol Talk about fast food.. ridiculous

Thanks
    Karma Level

hehe - I complained last time saying I found something in my food - they sent me an envelope to send the "item" to them, so I sent em in a bit of plastic - got £10 vouchers to me within a couple of weeks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

it was my mate who posted this first ruffryder you dodgy git :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

done this before so thought id have another try. if any of you get nothing so of the franchise restaurants dont participate so try another.

also dont do anything too colourful. i remember the last post and someone said there was plastic in his burger and they ended up contacting him etc. you may get more vouchers i dont know but for me £10 and no hassle is far better

Thanks
    Karma Level

It took them about 12 minutes the other day to sort out my 'Free' Oats so Simple lol. GOt a load of vouchers in the post for their latest promotion. Tastes like Shit3! Also got 4 Coffee's for free between us (Have you tasted it!) whilst on the way to Starbucks. We got the coffe, added a load of sugar, laughed like girlies and left it on the counter lmfao!

Easily amused......................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jamieh
    My sister made me get her 2 chicken burgers and a milkshake the other day and it took about 6 minutes for them to cook up the chicken burgers, they could at least have had some ready. I wouldnt usually do this for my sister but she was i'll. lol Talk about fast food.. ridiculous
    They don't like it when you use the term 'Fast Food', I tried that line with them before and got told off by the manager lol! They are a food establishment, not a 'Fast' food establishment I got told.

Knob's!

Thanks
    Karma Level

gave it a go lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Lot of people viewing this thred

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by THEREALDEAL
    it was my mate who posted this first ruffryder you dodgy git :censored
    if you read my post you will see the quote "was posted ages ago" it was posted before that dont mean these people saw it ....it was posted ages ago ...so what if i post it at least people will benefit from it ....i dont think anything ive done is dodgy....but your point is heard ..........:coffee: ...now go and complain to .........
    [img]http://sorin.exod.net/downloads/uploads/winme_file_transfer.gif.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by no1ruffryder
    if you read my post you will see the quote "was posted ages ago" it was posted before that dont mean these people saw it ....it was posted ages ago ...so what if i post it at least people will benefit from it ....i dont think anything ive done is dodgy....but your point is heard ..........:coffee: ...now go and complain to .........

You have done us a service... everyone know McDonalds staff are fookin useless and its about time we got some stuff back

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just say the food was cold and the quality was shit. It's not a lie and you'll get a full refund for any amount of food you ordered. Macdonalds is crap and they have a 100% customer satisfaction policy, if you complain about anything they'll refund you.

Just remember buses cant do a drive through, but people carriers can. 'Dear mctwats, I ordered (n) meals for my children, wife and myself. We didn't have to wait, which was a nice change as (n-2) children in the back can be a nightmare waiting. when we got home we noticed the x was cold, the y tasted like dogshit and z looked grey...' job done and (n x £5) or so worth of vouchers on their way.
    I'm new to this :huh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just rated this fred as a 5, 'cos it's gimme a laff and an idea

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkey110
    remember the last post and someone said there was plastic in his burger and they ended up contacting him etc. you may get more vouchers i dont know but for me £10 and no hassle is far better
    Yup - that was me, hehe! They sent a little contain4r saying "send us the plastic for investigation" so I melted a piece of a plastic spoon, covered it in ketchup, wiped it down wtith a cloth (This gave it the right smelll!) and then returned it to them!
    They sent me £10 in vouchers, and also an explanation of how the item appeared to be a molten piece of plastic from a bag or something, hehe!

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL.. Mcdonalds "investigation" team clearly on the same level as their big mac cookers
    -=CBo=-

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast