Close

View Poll Results: IS jacko a peado or just a easy way of making money ?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peado

36 44.44%
  • Easy Money

45 55.56%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Is "Jacko" a Child catcher or just a way to make easy millions ????

Hi guys what is your verdict on "Wacko Jacko" is he a Child catcher or just a easy way for poor or greedy kids and thier parents to make easy millions ????......:nowords:
    [img]http://sorin.exod.net/downloads/uploads/winme_file_transfer.gif.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Is "Jacko" a Child catcher or just a way to make easy millions ????

I think looking at the evidence it's possibly both; jacko's up for doing some random stuff and the kids family's blatently don't mind all the free shit the got off him during the 'honeymoon' periods plus the compensation from any aftermarth.
    I'm new to this :huh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was talking to a bodyguard of his at the hotel last night and he said Jacko had asked him to get some DVDs in. He requested he got him A-lad-in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    He requested he got him A-lad-in.
    So anyone who wacthes aladin is a peado ... fcuk im a peado ...............
    [img]http://sorin.exod.net/downloads/uploads/winme_file_transfer.gif.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by no1ruffryder
    So anyone who wacthes aladin is a peado ... fcuk im a peado ...............
    :sheesh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    I was talking to a bodyguard of his at the hotel last night and he said Jacko had asked him to get some DVDs in. He requested he got him A-lad-in.
    Absolute ripper old man

Thanks
    Karma Level

He he - to be honest, I think if the parents were aware of it and none of this had gone to the press / courts, none of em would have sed fook all. Think they were enjoying the little perks they were getting, then all of a sudden when it became a public outcry they act all shocked and shit - fooook off!

Personally I think he's a complete ****ing loon, and quite probably a paedo even without knowing it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If he was guilty, the kids and parents would surely want justice and not money...

Thanks
    Karma Level

He's no paedo, but I've got him in my "dead pool" for this year.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Everyone sees him as easy money, the guy is a freak just look at him. He has never had a normal life working from a young age with an abusive dad loads of things to screw him up.

I also think after the paying out in the last case everyone else is jumping on the band wagon hoping for the same. I think they didnt expect Dom Snedon to impose a no settlement clause and were hoping he would pay everyone off without the court case. I hope it all backfires in their faces and he is proved inocent, the guy was an amasing artist but I dont think he has ever recovered after the last acusation and this one will finish him off whatever the outcome.

If the guy is proved guilty then he should take what ever punishment is given to him

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think he did it, but what do I know! Innocent until proven guilty... or spend loads of money on the people they are bringing to your trial and gag them!! The ex-misses Wacko-jacko gets 1 mill a year if she keeps her fat face shut. Ahhh the things you can buy with money, like your freedom!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CueballKrill
    Ahhh the things you can buy with money, like your freedom!

or not, as the case maybe...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Only time will tell. We just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Karma Level

They wont send him to prision anyway... Look at Martha Stuart... she is in a fecking health club lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I don't get is why would any parent let their young child stop over with him, surely they would wonder why is my 9 year old sleeping at a 40 year olds house.

TIM-MAY!!!

SouthPark

Thanks
    Karma Level

Will someone explain to me why the parents of the kids are getting the blame ???
    .....and why some people cant accept that he is/maybe a paedo.

We can all agree that the parents of these kids were naive in the extreme,but why does the blame shift onto them.

In the Jordi Chandler case,Jackson denied everything until the boy described a "mark" on the underside of his knob.This was only visible,when said knob was in the erect position.

Police photos showed the described "mark".
    Jackson shat himself and paid out millions,silencing every conceivable member of the boys family.

The guy is a child-molester,though whether he'll be found guilty is another matter.

Personally,I'd fry the fuc*er now !!!

Rant over. :grr:

Thanks
    Karma Level

The parents must accept some responsiblity.. just looking at the freak would scare the shit out of most kids, why would any parent in there right mind let them stay over with a 40 year old man..

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beekae
    .....and why some people cant accept that he is/maybe a paedo.
    If your son went to stay at one of their mates houses and came back the next day saying they had slept with the kids father you would ensure the fookers feet didn't touch the floor till he hit the cells.

If your kid was in a similar situation where he came home and told you he had slept with his mates 25 year old brother but it was OK cos he behaved like a kid. If all those around him thought he was quite childlike or had never grown up properly for whatever reason again the coonts feet would float till he hit the cells.

Why is there a difference here? The fooking nonce should be banged up with the rest of the kiddy fiddlers. Makes me sick that he has lasted this long. Lets hope he gets bummed senseless on a regular basis by Big Ron while he makes him sing Thriller and is unable to walk around without a nappy cos his ring has collapsed. This is of course if he does lose his case and by Christ I hope he does.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roty
    What I don't get is why would any parent let their young child stop over with him, surely they would wonder why is my 9 year old sleeping at a 40 year olds house.
    EXACTLY!!!

Why any sane parent would let their child stay over at his house WITHOUT them being there beyond me, guilty or not t should never have happened in the 1st place..

If he is found guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves BUT also that family do not get a penny!! THATS JUSTICE!!!!

If that family get nothing, you'll see in the weeks following how they will sue for emotional damage.. errr 100million!

Thanks
    Karma Level

....so its the parents/kids fault that he's a beast ???

This is a seperate issue of parental responsibility,and simply clouds the accusations made.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast