Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default EBuyer - Bunch of C**ts!

I just ordered 2 things from em, nothing tricky - optical mouse and a wireless router. Ordered em friday - paid for next day - due in today... Parcel arrives about 10am - sorted I thought, really need that router so job done. Open the box - just the mouse, no router.

I rang the courier and explained thinking maybe it was left on the van, she said giz yer consignment number etc, as soon as I got the letters KCO out she said "Ooooh, Ebuyer?" I sed yup - she said aye they do it all the time!

How fookin hard is it to put 2 small fooking boxes in a frigging bag and stick it on the back of a van?!?

Made a complaint via enotes or some other such non telephone bollox system, and the automated reply says we're currently handling problems within seven days.

SEVEN ****ING DAYS!

I've half a mind to drive to the fookers and pick the shite up meself - leaving a few less teeth in the gob of the cock who forgot to put it on the van.

EBuyer - you're a pack of c*nts!

:grr:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: EBuyer - Bunch of C**ts!

they are a huge company though, mistakes will happen. Also no telephone support just means you get your stuff cheaper.
    But I agree with you, they should run it like amazon who are in the same boat but differnet stock, however amazon get things sorted quickly and will happily pay for the quickest postage to you when something goes wrong.

i've used ebuyer several times and so far have not had a problem with them, but i've heard so many stories.

they do need to sort out their act out a bit, but with some of their prices it's nearly worth getting messed around.
    I'm new to this :huh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Aye, it is the first time I've had anything go wrong with em I must admit - I wouldn't normally be pissed, like if I'd have ordered loads of stuff I could understand it - but I really needed that router today for a job, and the fact that ebuyer might not know about it being missing for another few days pisses me off. If I knew it'd be here tomorrow I could relax - a little.

Ahh well, fook it I guess. Just gotta bend over and take a dry one up the shitter on this one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i ordered a lappy, all was fine, got it and then i realised the dvd drive was fooked. took em 2 months to update the site and acknowledge they had recieved it when i sent it back, and only after i threatened legal action on advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau. long story short after threatening legal action they admited they were shite and simply gave me my money back.. which i didnt ****ing want, i wanted a lappy, but fair enuff i thought, better than nothing, so reordered a new one and all was fine, but such a lot of ****ing about for such a simple process. they need to sort their returns and replacements system sharpish.. and enotes is ****ing ****!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im waiting on them to accept that they have recieved some faulty ram back to them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ebuyer are known to send out ram that comes off the production line untested, so cheaper. It may work it may not.

you get what u pay for
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf
    you get what u pay for
    definatly do. Also cheap ram is pretty crappy anyway, lucky I got corsair from them

Thanks
    Karma Level

When it comes to Ram I always buy direct from Kingston or Crucial - fook third party sales. Kingston have always been great to me.

I'm still pissed off about this shit. Also, if you need to confirm about stuff being returned - contact the courier, they'll tell you if it was delivered to EBuyer - I'm still waiting for a full refund from them on a laptop I ordered then cancelled. I think it would be good if they could have at least 1 telephone support number - I fooking hate electronic "notes" systems - it's such bullshit!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have had a few problems with ebuyer especially when using there Super Saver delivery most of the parcels seem to be used as footballs in the back of the city link vans. But i must admit they do offer very good price compared to other e-tailers and if you are not in a hurry to recieve your items then ebay will get it right in the end.

The main lesson here is if you need something urgently dont use ebuyer use either Aria or Scan as they deliver next day.
    "It takes two to lie...one to lie and one to listen."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, and now the latest update.... received a package today - same consignment number so I thought nice one - the rest of my order... signed as unchecked cause I didnt have time to look at it. Postdated 21/02/05 too, so it was shipped yesterday not friday - so not next day anyway...

So, opened it eventually being chuffed that I only lost a day - packaging gradually got smaller and smaller as I neared the prize - it was like a game of pass the parcel - which was starting to worry me slightly - and rightly so. I opened the final box.... and was it a wireless router as expected?

WAS IT FOOK!

The stupid CUNTS have sent me a fooking internal 56k modem the size of a postage stamp! I was fooking BOILING at this point - needless to say their ****ing shitty enotes system has now taken a right hammering.

They have royally fooked this order right up, and I'm proper sick as ****! I got jobs waiting on that router which I have to keep postponing. I cant even give clients a frigging estimated date till ebuyer pull their plumbs from their arses - I can see me buying another one from somewhere else and ****ing sorting all the shite out afterwards.

EBuyer - congratulations, for me - you are.... the CUNT OF THE MONTH!

Thanks
    Karma Level

boo mate, a 56K modem isn't even close!

gutted that you've probably gotta wait a few months now getting another refund good luck, i hope you get a replacemnt/refund quickly though

Thanks
    Karma Level

i feel for u minge... its ****ing infuriating. and enotes is like talking to a ****ing brick wall. 4 days or something processing time it was when i set up an enote.. 4 days?! 4 ****ing days?!

Thanks
    Karma Level

HI, This is their customer support number, Or it used to be Try it u never know!

0870 467 0753

Thanks
    Karma Level

the thieving cnuts sent me a used yamada dvd player. only after it broke did i find out by the torn warranty sticker. they are stinky thieving bstads, the lot of them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i ordered a abit nf7 from them, they sent the wrong nf7 model, the nf72g. its a similar model but no overclocking features, so i thought easy mistake and returned it.
    BUT as a replacement they then sent a crappy PC Chips motherboard!. how can they get it so wrong its not even made by the same company.

i must say apart from this ive had good service from them, and most returns are quick and easy. and all correct orders are fine.
    the do have some good deals on cheap cases too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive had a rough deal from alot of places, scan, aria and redshop or whatever its called, had to give one of em a right bollocking over the phone to get em to send my stuff, which arrived next day

i did have a bad ebuyer experience over xmas but they must have been one of the busiest sites arround that time, they bent over backwards afterwards to butter me up.

no doubt about it tho, enotes are the most infuriating thing on earth

Thanks
    Karma Level

only got 1min left of credit in this hotel net access so havent read this thread, but i got a memory stick from ebuyer for £8 delivered, very happy with service and price cant complain

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's not so much the mistakes - I can understand if you're very busy and you employ monkheys to pack the orders then shit happens. It's the poxy ****ing enotes shite - the fact that I can't vent my anger at some human and the fact that I dont even know if some cunt has read my plight or not - that's what really pisses me off.

Thanks anyway chaps for the kind words from those that gave em - I'll keep you updated on how things pan out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, the latest and final saga in this eventful story...

I posted a rather unrelated eNote on another open eNote I had regarding an old order - and it was answered THE NEXT DAY! Bearing in mind I'm STILL waiting for them to answer my other one about the missing router / modem conundrum, I copy -> pasted my whole note in asking why the "expletive" I have to wait 7 days for them to answer me when she answers me in 1 day. She said she was extremely sorry about what had happened etc, and sorted it all out in 20 minutes. Modem going back via RMA, delivery costs and router charge refunded etc and I'm buying one from somewhere else!

Why couldn't they have done this 5 days ago?!?

Still pissed off but at least now it's finally sorted. I'm just gonna add to my eNote in the future if anything goes wrong (fyi her name was Jenni).

Thanks
    Karma Level

I waited over two months for a replacment cpu from these cowboys and they sent me the wrong one, needless top say once i finally got a refund i never used them again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast