Ok I will start at the begining . I have my own web site not related to anything thats on here but I have recieved a email from the mother of a Autistic child and I want to help .It seems he is being ripped off after trying to download free ringtones . But although I have lots of ringtones I don't know what format the ringtones are for the nokia 3510i phone that he has and the best way to get them on his phone. I have posted the email from this lady below for you to read yourself with the hope that someone can give me some good advice.

Thankx Eric xup1000

Eric could you do me a big favour please. Could you please email me a ringtone for Kierien. A couple of weeks ago he was surfing on my computer when a pop up told him he could have a free ringtone, so he clicked on & was told to suply his mobile no & they would send him a free ringtone. So he did, no free ringtone but what they did was to keep sending him nonsencical messages & charging him £2 a time untill they had used up all his credit. I was furiose at this scam & emailed them informing them that he was a minor & that I would report them unless they put his credit back into his phone. No responce + the fact that they now have his no & can take money off his phone any time now. Of course he canot understand why, as with Autistic children if someone promises somthing its writen in stone. Also every thing is black & white to him & I cant get over to him that some people are only out to cheat you.He is still very upset over this, so it would help a lot if you could , Hugs Melody.