Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newbie Hello to you all

I have never joined a forum before. I found this one while looking for an answer to a problem I had and found that I spent a couple of hours just browsing the content and generally just lurking!

I felt I had to join so here I am.

I'm impressed with the helpfulness of the members and would like to take part. I would consider myself to be a 'jack of all trades, master of none' sort of person. I want to learn and, hopefully, teach too.

Well, that's it - first post accomplished! :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hello to you all

Welcome aboard m8, nice intro. Have a browse through the Rules and the Stickies in each section you visit and enjoy your stay.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by fiffer
    I have never joined a forum before. I found this one while looking for an answer to a problem I had and found that I spent a couple of hours just browsing the content and generally just lurking!

I felt I had to join so here I am.

I'm impressed with the helpfulness of the members and would like to take part. I would consider myself to be a 'jack of all trades, master of none' sort of person. I want to learn and, hopefully, teach too.

Well, that's it - first post accomplished! :thumbs

quality first post fiffer, I also want to give you a warm welcome to the best forum on the Internet.

It's a good job you havn't joined a forum before too, becuase now you will never need to again

You sound like a good member to have around here, I remember what it was like to join a forum, and especially a massive one like this, the information in here is immense and can take a serious amount of time to go though. Althogh it depends on what you like, but when I first come here there were so many sections that caught my eye I just cained it on here and looked/read many topics before I got confident enough to begin posting my random issues. but don't worry becuase after a short time you'll notice that you can help others and then you fit right in.

I've given you some karma to begin your time on here and for making a positive first post. Your karma is the little green blips by your username, you can check it in the User Control Panel (User CP) at the top of the page. You can also give karma by clicking on the Karma button at the top right of any post. You can give positive or negitive karma and the level you have depicts what you can give to others (i.e. I have a a fair bit and a few posts so mine's worth quite a few, yours will be worth about 1 I think.) it's explained better HERE

As Mr Olympia suggested, read the rules and you'll be fine.

See ya around on the forums :thumbs
    I'm new to this :huh:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks Mr Olympia & shangrula. That's a great confidence booster - I feel I belong already!

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ shangrula. Nice one for taking the time to do that. Green blobs back at yer

Thanks
    Karma Level

when it's worth it i'll put the effort in.

thanks shambles, you're a good lad karma'd back 'coz it's friday night WoOp! WoOp! :thumbs
    I'm new to this :huh:

Social Networking Bookmarks