Close

Thread: Fcuk nut

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Fcuk nut

What a tool!!!!

Raju Shetty’s (28) attempt to adopt an inventive method to enhance sexual pleasure landed him on the surgeon’s table yesterday.

Inspired by the fad of body piercing, the Pantnagar (Ghatkopar) resident substituted a ring with a metal nut and pushed it around his penis. Problem was, the metal stayed stubbornly stuck to his organ for over two hours.

After failing to remove the foreign body, an embarrassed Shetty decided to seek medical help and checked into the casualty ward of Rajawadi Hospital in the evening.

“I have never come across such a case in the last 12 years of my experience,” said Dr Bharati Karat, the on duty chief medical officer.

Karat said that Shetty was initially reluctant to reveal his ailment but later spoke of his situation to a male intern who examined him and came away shocked at his find.

“We decided to cut the nut, but the metal was too thick. The case was later referred to the surgeons,” said on duty assistant medical officer Dr Gopal Mahajan.

Shetty gives his statement to police at Rajawadi Hospital yesterday. The picture was taken secretly from a distance, hence the poor quality

The surgeon said, “The nut was so tight that it caused a severe swelling on the organ due to which the blood supply to that part of the anatomy was stopped. It took us almost two hours to get the nut out. Had the patient delayed admission by few hours, we would have had to amputate the organ, as the affected area may have developed gangrene.”

Shetty told the doctors that he desired to prolong sexual pleasure and hence inserted the nut.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

The matter was later handed over to the Pantnagar police, who visited the hospital to record Shetty’s statement.

“We wanted to know if someone else had inserted the metal or he had committed the act himself. We will register the matter in our station dairy,” said the on duty police constable.

mid-day.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fcuk nut

sounds like a proper spanner - pun intended!

Thanks
    Karma Level

not to mention that this is just stupid, how small is the guys cock exactly - you should never be able to get it through the middle of that !
    I am a loud man with a very large hat. This means I am in charge

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Made me laugh when I saw the misspelling on the quote below.

We will register the matter in our station dairy

Thanks
    Karma Level

nobody has said it yet, so I will.........."what a NUT"

O.K I`ll get me coat :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by big man
    not to mention that this is just stupid, how small is the guys cock exactly - you should never be able to get it through the middle of that !
    I got the impression he put it IN rather than ON. And that is even more peculiar.
    Me and my fella spit our dummies out so we won't be coming back. ever. boo hoo.

This is a techy / hackers forum not a fu**ing mothers meeting so - peace out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Crazy ba5tard could have just used an elastic band. :whistle