Close

Thread: Hi Ya All !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newbie Hi Ya All !

This is to introduce myself to existing members, I am based in north U.K & I am a full radio amateur operator, My Intrests are as Follows, Building Transmitters, Electronics & Having to find out how things work & Modding them. I want to learn about microcontroller Pics & Funcards as i am totaly blind in this area, I Really want to know the Classic "How do i program a FUNCARD" i guess this has been asked thousands of times on here - I can Program a small amount in VB & Understand a small amount about Digital Electronics, I am in the middle of making my own PCB Exposure box & Can help people who want to produce there own PCB's

IF any body is willing to help me understand the programing of fun cards & how to obtain the nessisary codes i would be so greatfull.

Things i have Built

Radio Modems, PC Controlled CB Radio (Modded a Baracuda), BBC Micro Eprom Programer, FM Transmitters, PCB Exposure Box, Electronic timers, Helium Neon Laser.

I found this Web site by chance & Now i am hooked on it

I am always willing to help others (If i Can) & Hope others will help me in return.

All the best to U ALL !

HELVIS

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hi Ya All !

Welcome aboard. Please make sure you have read the rules, particularly the policy regarding cable etc.

Enjoy your stay.

Social Networking Bookmarks