Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default wholesale accessories

hi there,

not sure if this is in the right place but i figured more people related to the mobile phone trade would see it in here.
    basically im looking for a reliable seller of mobile phone accessories such as facias , chargers , and cases etc.
    at the moment im using a company from down south who are constantly letting me down on every occasion i order from them, for example i placed an order this week and rang them to confirm that they had the stock and they said it was all in stock and that it would be delivered the following day. the delivery did arrive the next day but a lot of the stock was missing , a lot of the stuff that arrived i had not ordered, and some of the facias / cases were different colours to the ones i have ordered.
    when i contact them they always refund my money or put a credit on my account but im still left without the stock and a few angry customers.
    at the moment im paying about £1.50 for facias , 50p for leatherish cases, and about 50p for car chargers. as i only do car boots and markets i only buy about £150 worth of stock at once so if there is a minimum order it cant be much more than that.
    if anybody knows of a honest , reliable , supplier with a website and online ordering system + whos prices are near the above prices please let me know. thanks for reading this long winded post.
    Last edited by leerolo007; 20th March 2005 at 05:30 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]