Close

Thread: Pes4 Cheaters

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Pes4 Cheaters

Just been playing pes, i hosted the match and was challenged by Booba 9. As soon as the match started he quit, got message saying opponent has quit, you are the winner etc etc... But i went and checked the ranking table because i noticed when he challenged me he had 32900+ points. Not hard to find he's 11th in the rankings and it had given him a win also, 87 consecutive when i wrote this:annoyed:.
    Anyone know how the cheating :censored is doing this?????

ps. did that send feedback thing saying he was cheating.
    pps. just rechecked and is now on 89 consecutive wins......censored.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Pes4 Cheaters

Yeah it came about a couple months ago just after the patch came out. Some idiot posted how to do it on a few PES websites, so i'm guessing quite a few people saw it. Konami need to bring a new patch out asap

Thanks
    Karma Level

Checked Booba 9 rankings last night and noticed his consecutive wins was back to zero, maybe something to do with me reporting him, but just had another look and its back to 107. This guys obviously a stat whore.

Can’t understand it myself, the whole point of online games is to play online against other people, not sit there quitting every two minutes trying to make up for being crap on pes (I wouldn’t know myself P92 W73 D5 L14).

Hopefully konami will sort out the online side of the game in the next version, this one had a 'we'll just bolt it on' feeling about it, but from what i hear we'll have to wait till xbox2 for the next version.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get it a lot in online games unfortunately. Its one of the things that REALLY ticks me off. Used to get it a lot in Street Fighter 3 on Live too. In the end I just stopped playing the game because it ruined it.

Quitters are the scourge of online gaming, but its not hard to implement checking. Some games do it, and the sensible ones dock you points if you quit. Simple. Its just a shame more games don't implement it. I understand that some people may lose connection, but there are far more people quitting than have ropey internet connections.

Thanks
    Karma Level

They have a points docking system on Toca Race Driver 2 which tends to stop people from quitting, alright they just arse around at the back of the field but aleast everyone tends to finish, but pes is just a joke. This alone proves very little effort was put in to making this a 'decent' online game. The faults with pes are well publised but on a game like toca, i played a race which had 3 Aussies, 3 Brits a German and a Yank and apart from some minor ghosting with the aussies at some points of the race it ran damn near perfect, but when playing pes with my mate down the road and there's lag there must be some serious design flaws :nowords:.