Close

Thread: 02 Ordering

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 02 Ordering

I just ordered a contract with a s700i off 02, got an email yesterday saying that

"We're happy to tell you that your O2 order has been passed to our warehouse for dispatch. This should be on its way to you very soon."

So just wondering if anyone has ever ordered off the 02 website and how long it usualy takes for a delivery to get to them, maybe 2moro? Does this mean the item has been posted as well? Or do I recieve a further message informing me this?

Cheers.
    CONTACT

My liver is evil and must be punished!

Termy

Default Re: 02 Ordering

If you have got a tracking number then the order has been sent. If not then I would think you will get another e-mail saying it has been sent along with the tracking number.

Well thats what I think anyhoo,,, lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This won't be any help to you roo, but..

Well I can't wait for my contract to end this June. Sorry if it sounds bad but their customer service and computerised billing are rubbish... emails from Rashi Patel or Kindi Kurayi or Mushtak Manda where you can't even understand the lingo...

Each month when I try to use my free gprs I get charged for it, and have to fill out a webform to claim a refund. Fekkers keep saying "it's a computer glitch" when they've not got a clue.

My inclusive minutes start on the 10th of each month but every month my online bill shows calls from 7th/8th/9th etc and every time they say "please to be bearing with us as we enter this transitional period". Fekkers.

"Don't do O2" is my new motto!

There - that's my 2000th post.

Oh, and to answer your question, if you're still interested, they deliver several hours before you order. That's how desperate they are.

Termy

Lol,,, my fone gets cut off about 2 days after I recieve and pay my bill. I always thought you got a bit more time to pay,,, but what the hell. I went to Three and its much better with my a1000.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles
    This won't be any help to you roo, but..

Well I can't wait for my contract to end this June. Sorry if it sounds bad but their customer service and computerised billing are rubbish... emails from Rashi Patel or Kindi Kurayi or Mushtak Manda where you can't even understand the lingo...

Each month when I try to use my free gprs I get charged for it, and have to fill out a webform to claim a refund. Fekkers keep saying "it's a computer glitch" when they've not got a clue.

My inclusive minutes start on the 10th of each month but every month my online bill shows calls from 7th/8th/9th etc and every time they say "please to be bearing with us as we enter this transitional period". Fekkers.
    Thanks a lot for the warning. Will bear it in mind if they start pissing me about.

Anyho I just recieved an email off 02, bout 5 minutes ago (07.25) saying that the order has been dispatched, they use DHL, so I know its a long shot but what are the chances of me recieveing the phone today?
    CONTACT

My liver is evil and must be punished!

Thanks
    Karma Level

You should get it today if it's DHL.

I tried to order from them online and their website crashed partway through. I rang to complete the order and ended up making another. They kept me on an 0870 number for 20 minutes, screwed up my account number several times and surprise, surprise, it got turned down. Not that they bothered telling me. And they still took the money for the handset. £180 of it. They're now saying allow 21 days for a refund.

Hubby then went online to order it and it went through successfully. They took the money, said they were passing it to the warehouse, and then said it was out of stock with no idea of when they were getting it in stock. Another £180. Another 21 days for a refund.

Went into the shop in town and it went through in 5 minutes, no hassle. And only £100 this time, same phone.

All we need now is a battery that lasts longer than 8 hours on standby and we're laughing.
    Me and my fella spit our dummies out so we won't be coming back. ever. boo hoo.

This is a techy / hackers forum not a fu**ing mothers meeting so - peace out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i got mine 2-3 days after order, wish i hadnt of bothered....

i have the s700i, which is great. but 02 are crap, i wish i had stuck with orange
    [live=p0pid0l]p0pid0l[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

i got mine 3 days after email was sent to me i have 2 contract phones with them one for me and for my daughter i use o2 online and personally had no probs.the only problem being when i got the 700i
    this time there was no free bluetooth headset with it.sent them an email returned to me 20 mins later apolgising and it's on it's way.they do make mistakes! but after all,where all human.

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh and congrats to shambles on 2000th post...