Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default is there any way?

to record a phone conversation from my home cordless phone (what i need to record is whats said by caller) without me being here\there,or having any machine hooked up to set.

ABCMan

Default Re: is there any way?

maplins do a range of telephone voice recorders that work on all home based phones, just plug it into a spare socket and it'll start recording as soon as the phone is picked up.

doesnt matter where in the house the socket is as long as is on the same number so for example if your wireless base station is in the lounge you could plug the recorder into the phone socket in the bedroom it will still record everything on every other phone in the house.

be warned though that if you are recording a conversation you must make the recorded parties aware in order to remain on the right side of the law (i'm sure le will be able to clarify that point)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: is there any way?

If you make the recording and do not intend to use it as evidence at a later date - you do not have to tell the other parties

If a recording was taken to court and the Judge or Magistrate deemed the information to be of a sufficient nature to prove guilt or innocence of the parties involved then the recording could be introduced even if the parties were not told.
    Have Fun.

U.N.C.L.E. X

More UNCLEX than last week but less next :woot:

Social Networking Bookmarks