Close

View Poll Results: Max or Science to go?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mawxell

40 46.51%
  • Science

46 53.49%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Maxwell or Science to get the boot- YOU DECIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cenus_
    oh behave your self. he aint a bully he was having a giggle, if it was toward anyone but kemal no one would bat an eyelid. Its just cos hes a little ponsy twat everyones branded max a bully.

oh fook off. so its ok to bully someone "cos hes a little ponsy twat"?? hmmm :nono

Termy

Quote Originally Posted by the_wizzard
    oh fook off. so its ok to bully someone "cos hes a little ponsy twat"?? hmmm :nono
    Yep. :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by the_wizzard
    That isnt what I said and you know it. What I'm saying is it aint bullying, you are just looking at it like that because Kemal is such a girl he cant stand up for him self. Any other bloke would either have told him to fuck off or had a laugh about it. Ask you self what would you do?
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cenus_
    That isnt what I said and you know it. What I'm saying is it aint bullying, you are just looking at it like that because Kemal is such a girl he cant stand up for him self. Any other bloke would either have told him to fuck off or had a laugh about it. Ask you self what would you do?
    what you think its not bullying cos he didnt have him making his bed or cleaning his shoes everyday?

m8 he is a bully you could see its in his nature to be a cunt. lets say, when he lashed the water in kemals face cos of what he said to him, it was roberto in kemals place? would he have done the same? would he fook! hes a bully.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Science glass of water was an isolated incident which was not followed by Science then going for him in an aggressive manner as if to hit or push him!

Also Maxwell has chased Kamal around the house with a mop while his manipulated sidekick sprayed him with washing up liquid! Also lets not forget Maxwell dragging him out of his bed whilst he was asleep. He was also a thief and a liar nicking both other peoples food and Eugenes jeans, then lying at the drop of a hat to wriggle his way out of dodgy situations he had got himself into.

You see this is what bullies do, they pick on the weak/smaller victims that will not pose any threat!! As stated would he have done this to someone like Roberto?? Would he fuck! He is a coward like all bullies and would not dream of bullying/intimidating someone like that as he would be too scared of getting a good kicking.

The bloke was a 24 carrot cock and his CHAV fans are not a lot better to be honest.

E~Mail Me @: wWw.Tribe2k@GMail.Com

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy
    The Science glass of water was an isolated incident which was not followed by Science then going for him in an aggressive manner as if to hit or push him!

Also Maxwell has chased Kamal around the house with a mop while his manipulated sidekick sprayed him with washing up liquid! Also lets not forget Maxwell dragging him out of his bed whilst he was asleep. He was also a thief and a liar nicking both other peoples food and Eugenes jeans, then lying at the drop of a hat to wriggle his way out of dodgy situations he had got himself into.

You see this is what bullies do, they pick on the weak/smaller victims that will not pose any threat!! As stated would he have done this to someone like Roberto?? Would he fuck! He is a coward like all bullies and would not dream of bullying/intimidating someone like that as he would be too scared of getting a good kicking.

The bloke was a 24 carrot cock and his CHAV fans are not a lot better to be honest.
    well said, i'm very glad hes gone, now all we need to do is rid ourselves of makosi, science and vanessa then we'll just have a housefull of people who make twats of themselves rather than those who are just twats

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger2k
    sciene out. but i know it will be maxwell.

Science is one annoying twat. he looks for a fight, and then people say its maxwell who is bullying.

last night for instance, big bro purposely called both to the diary room to ask why each dislikes the other, in the hope to raise some tension, max walked out and laughed it off, his dislike for science makes him laugh....science on the other hand, starred at maxwell constantly and then said - What you looking at - you prick.....now if that is not asking for trouble then i would like to see what is.

Whats more, he REALLY thinks he is from teh ghetto...he wouldnt last 5 mins around my way. pratt.
    lolol

maxwell is an annoying cunt. as is science, but he has the advantage of being remotely humourous/entertaining to watch, sometimes his commentary on whats going on (as hes usually just sitting nearby spectating) is hilarious!

anyway maxwells out now.. good cos hes an ugly fucker to look at. :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

:thumbs
    Last edited by Geezah; 9th July 2005 at 09:40 AM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Both were strong characters, which always makes better tv than some boring, instantly forgettable goof, like Eugene, everytime I see him I'm like "who the fuck's that?" True, the mockney geezer can get on your tits after a bit, but with less tension in the air I think that B.B. will become a bit mundane.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well thats my tenner down the pan then. i was certain the gooner was gonna win it.

Now im backing Eugene to win, id love to see the look on all thoses other silly cunts in the house when hes handed the £100,000 prize!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Derek to win now...

All we can hope for now is all the girls (including craig & Kebab) to have a clawing match!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy
    Personally I don't think we should be seen to condone nasty bullies who manipulate people and act like complete yobs. Just look at the hold he had on both Craig and Anthony.
    !!
    Stfu, how the hell does he manipulate? If we wanna talk about manipulation, lets discuss Makosi, she's got that whole group wrapped around her little finger. And what makes it worse, is she then goes and slags each one of them off to the other at every oppurtunity she gets! At least Maxwell genuinely liked Craig and Anthony.

Its gonna be shit now. Maxwell was the funniest housemate in there ... althought to be honest, I'm not surpised he's out. The people that voted to evict Maxwell are the same people that went out and brought that f'kin annoying frog ringtone and put it as No1 in the charts. Britain's culture today!

Science is a prick with a chip on his shoulder. And should be out, it'll be funny tho for Big Brother to set some chores up or to give out some shit to the little tosser.

Plus I aint being racist, but its fixed. A black person has gotta win Big Brother this series. My money is on Derek cus hes the only dude left in there! But I seriously think Big Brother is fixed. The producers know who they want to win, and they mold the publics opinion to follow it. :nono
    CONTACT

My liver is evil and must be punished!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roo
    Plus I aint being racist, but its fixed. A black person has gotta win Big Brother this series. My money is on Derek cus hes the only dude left in there! But I seriously think Big Brother is fixed. The producers know who they want to win, and they mold the publics opinion to follow it. :nono
    The easiest way to spot a racist is when they say 'I aint being racist, but.........', classic giveaway m8 :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    The easiest way to spot a racist is when they say 'I aint being racist, but.........', classic giveaway m8 :|
    Well what else am I supposed to say. If I dont say that then you might think I'm being racist :nowords: But I'm not lol. My apologies is its taken that way.
    CONTACT

My liver is evil and must be punished!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    So true, another classic is ' How can I be racist, I've got black friends '

Makosi next, that attention whore needs bringing down a few pegs.

E~Mail Me @: wWw.Tribe2k@GMail.Com

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree totally with what Roo said above..

Plus remember "I was asked to come here" - Dereks Words!

Dont get me wrong I want Del Boy to win, but surely Maxwell should have been there on final night. As for bullying, 90% of people on this board have said they would tw&t kemal and they only seeing him on TV, imagine being stuck there with him!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73
    I agree totally with what Roo said above..

Plus remember "I was asked to come here" - Dereks Words!

Dont get me wrong I want Del Boy to win, but surely Maxwell should have been there on final night. As for bullying, 90% of people on this board have said they would tw&t kemal and they only seeing him on TV, imagine being stuck there with him!!!
    Tottaly 100% agree.

Bullying my arse its just one bloke having a chip at another bloke, for being a twat.
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

who the fuck is still voting on this??! there's been another evisction since

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah, can a mod close this thread...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234