Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anthony pissed and craig like aleech

at the end when anthony was in bed and craig trying to reassure himself that hes needed... "now i need to sit up all night and watch him", "i cant believe now i have to sit up all night and keep an eye on him" over and over. why didnt someone else in the bedroom tell him to fuck off?

and did anyone see when orlaith was sayin to him how theyre a little worried whats happened to derek and he brushed it off with "oh hes probably been evicted. im looking after anthony, hes fine, im his best mate in the house etc" when no one was even askin him about that? one of the stranger moments for me.. oh and what looked like craig sucking anthonys sick off his fingers after wiping his belly

kudos to eugene for bein the only one bothered to try and stop the potential rape/kidnapping

Thanks
    Karma Level

err is that what he was sucking off? i thought it was chocolate or something.
    craig is a very selfish person and wants one thing from being in that house which is anthony. he doesnt care about anyone else apart from him. anthony has told him that he isnt gay and it makes him feel ill talking about it yet still craig is still there trying and trying for god sake man get a grip of yourself aaah it really annoys me

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dave208
    kudos to eugene for bein the only one bothered to try and stop the potential rape/kidnapping
    Yeah cos he really tried hard didn't he?

The more I think about this the more it sickens me. I went over to digital spy before to see what the thinking was over there and they all think it is OK as Anthony has been alright with him in the past over touchy feely issues. So if you give a bird at work a kiss at the Xmas do to wish her Happy Christmas does that mean that when she is pissed you can maul her because she has already given you the green light? Of course no such thing as date rape is there?

The filthy fucker should be strung up and have his arse redrilled with a jack hammer for the rest of his time in there in my book. Filthy little desparate shit. Claims to be the taker but looks to me like he would get it any way he could especially if he got some Rohypnol to aid him in his task.

When Ant gets out and this is on his best bits methinks Craig may get a good twatting from the geordie.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It was cringe worthy but it was very funny.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

The worst thing about the whole thing is that Criag will convince Anthony it was all his fault, start crying (or feign it by putting his hand to his forehead like the silly cunt does all the time) and tell Anthony he was only doing it to protect him.

Craig is manipulating Anthony and it's not nice to watch. He's 'grooming' him and the geordie fuckwit has no idea that's what he's up to.

Sadly, Anthony has been blessed with good looks and a brain the size of a small walnut. More often than not the poor fucker can barely string a sentence together, nevermind spot Craig's manipulation.

The sad thing is Craig will go through life and have these infatuations all the time and in a few years time I bet there's a string of young, good looking men in the real world who have had to take out restraining orders against the nutty cunt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    Yeah cos he really tried hard didn't he?
    he tried an awful lot more than the rest of the cunts in there

Thanks
    Karma Level

craig should be evicted for what he done ... what about when anthony tried to escape to the diary room craig the fucker still wouldnt leave him alone!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe they should send a sheep in for that tosser craig,ive not watched this for over a week and i had to tune in last night to see that pervert i felt sick myself, the prick needs a good smack in the mouth but he might like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12