Karma Level

Default Re: Champions League Draw

Quote Originally Posted by bigd69
    CELTIC or Artmedia Bratislava v Partizan Belgrade or FC Sheriff
    MANCHESTER UNITED v Debrecen or Hajduk Split
    EVERTON v Villarreal
    LIVERPOOL or Kaunas v CSKA Sofia or Dinamo Tirana
    Trabzonspor or Anorthosis v RANGERS
    Man Utd Are the only ones with an easy tie!

Everton will struggle

If rangers draw the turks that not easy

Sofia is a difficult place to go and get a result
    Signature Removed - Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

Liverpool have easiest draw imho and we have hardest. Who'd have thought?
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Bantam
    Man Utd Are the only ones with an easy tie!

Everton will struggle

If rangers draw the turks that not easy

Sofia is a difficult place to go and get a result

Granted Everton do have a tricky tie, sorry for saying it was easy

Rangers on the other hand will be relived not to have drawn anyone harder and the turks are already 3-1 down so it looks to be good there.

I think we'll have a good shot at it this season (staying in past crimbo, not winning it!!)

COME ON THE GERS:thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im happy with that, after all that moaning looks like Everton might not even make the group stages.

I think Rangers will struggle, as the Turkish league is probably stronger than the SPL.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gunner
    Im happy with that, after all that moaning looks like Everton might not even make the group stages.

I think Rangers will struggle, as the Turkish league is probably stronger than the SPL.
    What moaning? I think Everton got unlucky in this draw whereas you were lucky sods again!
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I admit we were lucky, but Everton have hardly been dignified with the whole process. Complaining that they will lose out on television money, moaning that they did not want to draw us.
    I can see where you are coming from, but you were quite quick to complain about the money side of things before you qualified for the group stages. And now you will have a really tricky game against a decent team to progress to the 'big money round'.

Anyway, before I put my foot in my mouth any more I will refrain from boasting until the 3rd round has been played.
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:

Termy

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty
    What moaning? I think Everton got unlucky in this draw whereas you were lucky sods again!
    Well you would say that wouldnt you,,, lol.

If Forlan carries his form from last season then Everton will certainly struggle,,, if not then they should be ok.

It could of been worse for you m8,,, you could of met us in this round,,, lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have always been a bit of a weird one when it comes to the BS - I have never really been bothered by them, as they dont have anything to cause concern to us, or even give me the slightest bit of envy...yet they all hate us with passion.....i can see why, they are all jealous of their big brothers......tourists come to town they want to see Anfield, not that other shak....they want to see the cities football clubs vast trophy room so they come to anfield agian....what do they have for us to be envious of?? nothing, so come derby day or when i meet up with some BS mates, im never really fussed - i think "aaah, bless them".....

Since I have started posting in here more regularly again, coinciding with the BS top 4 finish, Snotty has single handedly made me hate every single BS i see - i find myself staring at people walking past me with bs shirts on, and muttering.....bs scum as they brush past me....the wife not having a clue what im going on about...

Snotty has turned me into an everton hating monster all on his own, with his twisted, blinkered, nonsense posts about how "superb" everton are now they managed to SCRAPE into the top 4.

Everton will not finish in the top 5 this season
    Everton will not qualify for the Champions League proper

this fourth place finish and making it into the champions league has done more harm to you club then good.....all you lot have done since is whine and complain....

Termy is spot on, u could have had a harder draw - u could of faced us.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gunner

Keep it shtum gunner:annoyed:

I'll have a wee wager with you that we get further.........only if your man enough though:whistle

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger2k
    I have always been a bit of a weird one when it comes to the BS - I have never really been bothered by them,
    That's why you started a thread about Tim Cahill the other day? Not bothered? Pfffffft

as they dont have anything to cause concern to us, or even give me the slightest bit of envy...yet they all hate us with passion.....i can see why, they are all jealous of their big brothers.....
    Like you with Man Utd eh? :nowords:

.tourists come to town they want to see Anfield, not that other shak....they want to see the cities football clubs vast trophy room so they come to anfield agian....what do they have for us to be envious of??
    You still don't sound bothered...lol!

nothing, so come derby day or when i meet up with some BS mates, im never really fussed - i think "aaah, bless them".....
    I'm surprised they tolerate your bitterness tbh... :nono

Since I have started posting in here more regularly again, coinciding with the BS top 4 finish, Snotty has single handedly made me hate every single BS i see - i find myself staring at people walking past me with bs shirts on, and muttering.....bs scum as they brush past me....the wife not having a clue what im going on about...
    You make me laugh. Since you lot won the CL your cockiness has increased a million per cent. Doesn't take away the fact you are no longer a top 3 club or team - Chelsea have even passed you now. I just love seeing kopites round here, not ONE of them goes to games or even makes an effort to. Pains me to see the local clubs dying because of people like this. Do you fit that bill?

Snotty has turned me into an everton hating monster all on his own, with his twisted, blinkered, nonsense posts about how "superb" everton are now they managed to SCRAPE into the top 4.
    Better than you last season, FACT. League table doesn't lie, but keep fooling yourselfs eh??? :| The fact you reds on here keep going on about us finishing 4th shows you're pissed off by it...nevermind.

Everton will not finish in the top 5 this season
    Everton will not qualify for the Champions League proper
    I agree with you. You won't finish in the top 3 or win the CL again in a hurry

this fourth place finish and making it into the champions league has done more harm to you club then good.....all you lot have done since is whine and complain....
    Nope it just goes to show we are lucky to have a manager at our helm who has done a fantastic job

Termy is spot on, u could have had a harder draw - u could of faced us.
    lmao...wow I'm so scared of a team we beat last season and finished above...

Villarreal are a better footballing side than you, they don't play that long ball nonsense

Thanks
    Karma Level

we where not lucky we where seeded..... in fact top seeds :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G.
    we where not lucky we where seeded..... in fact top seeds :tongue
    Seeds is the right word!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Scott don't talk to them about seeds or else they'll start saying Xabi Alonso has better love seeds than Tim Cahill............ :|
    Last edited by Snotty; 29th July 2005 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks for spending all that time breaking down the post snotty.

1. I stated i HAD never been bothered by them, at no point did i say i still feel that way, to the contrary - i said that you have succeeded in making me bothered these days.

2. Liverpool are everyones big brother in English footballing world - go read the history books, oh and you might want to pick up a modern history book aswell, as no club has one more trophies then us in the last 6 years aswell i believe.

3. As above, I didnt say that I am not bothred. I am bothered.

4. makes no sense - bitter about what?

5. Winning the champions league brings about histeria and excitement, allowing any club to celebrate and go over the top at such a massive achievement is standard proceedure. BS come 4th, and are intollerable because of that "achievement"....spot the significance? And as for your "local clubs are dying" remark - LFC are a global club, not a local club, im not ashamed to admit that, and I am sure BS would give anything to be considered the same. I live 140 miles away from Anfield and get to approx 10 games a season....i think that is more then doing my bit. Could u say the same if u lived so far away? probably not, so why dont u ask urself who "could" be contributing more to their clubs demise - me or u?

6.No matter how u tart it up, u scraped into 4th - simple as that. a point is a drop in the ocean over a season. Again, im not fussed u finished 4th, what bothers me, is how pleased ur club is when achieving mediocrity...its not an attractive attribute to have - no wonder u are failing to attract players.

7. I think we will get to the final and finish top 3 within the next two years. You will not get to ANY final or finish top 4 in the next 5 years.

8. There is a difference between a fantastic manager and a legendary manager - that difference is having significant achievements under their belt....finishing 4th is not an achievement to be proud of.

9. AAh, the old "long ball" comment....tell me "Snotty" is there a difference between a long ball and a long pass? I think you would probably say no - and judging from Evertons performances, they need to realise there IS a difference.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

1,3 & 4...no point discussing

2: You used to be the 'team to beat' in England. Everyone knows that. However you have slipped down the pecking order in recent season's to about 4th? Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal are higher on everyone's lists

5: I live 70 miles away from Goodison. Had season tickets in the past, and I continue to watch Everton regularly despite being at uni for the past 4 years. I will return to season tickets and 30+ games a season when some of my bank debts are cleared. When I don't watch Everton, I watch local teams like Bradford and Huddersfield, as Yorkshire Bantam will rightly back me up on. Hate to see these clubs suffer like they have done recently

6: Faling to attract players is down to David Moyes' wage structure. We allow 30k per week max on players now. If they don't want to sign for 30k or less its obvious money is on their minds more than their actual career path. Why do you think Bellamy went to Blackburn for example? The lessons of Leeds United under Ridsdale wont happen to us as a result.

7: Won't finish in top 4 in next 5 years? Fancy a bet? While Mourinho is in England you won't win sh*t.

8: That spells out ignorance. It really does. For a manager to get us where he has when we have one of the smallest wage AND transfer budget's in the Prem is a fantastic achievement. All the pundits say so. But Liverpool fans fail to acknowledge it as an achievement. Bitterness, that's why.

9: HOOF. Hyppia the biggest hoofer in the Premier League. Crouch will suit your long ball game as I've said time and time again. Why do you think Benitez signed him? For his abilities on the floor with the ball?!
    Last edited by Snotty; 29th July 2005 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

5: I live 70 miles away from Goodison. Had season tickets in the past, and I continue to watch Everton regularly despite being at uni for the past 4 years. I will return to season tickets and 30+ games a season when some of my bank debts are cleared. When I don't watch Everton, I watch local teams like Bradford and Huddersfield, as Yorkshire Bantam will rightly back me up on. Hate to see these clubs suffer like they have done recently
    Yeap he went to a few games with me last season, and the season before he went to about 14 games!!

Goes watches local teams but he will always be an everton fan!

At least he goes and watches his team unlike most of you liverpool fans!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Scott don't talk to them about seeds or else they'll start saying Xabi Alonso has better love seeds than Tim Cahill............ :|
    Right....

Looking forward to you changing your siggy in the not to distant future.
    Last edited by gunner; 29th July 2005 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Bantam
    Yeap he went to a few games with me last season, and the season before he went to about 14 games!!

Goes watches local teams but he will always be an everton fan!

At least he goes and watches his team unlike most of you liverpool fans!
    And what would you know?

Why are you fighting Snottys battles now? He has always been able by himself in the past?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast