Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default O2 bunch of wankers!

I decided last week to sign up to 02's 'Discount Country' calling plan where you pay 3 quid a month, you nominate the country you want the discount to apply to (in my case the USA) and your calls cost 9p a minute.

So I phoned up and asked to be put on the plan, the lady even remarked at what a cheap deal 9p a minute was. Laughing I thought. Anyway, a couple of days later I decide to check my online bill just to make sure I'm getting charged the right amount, and guess what? SUprise, fucking suprise, I'm being charged almost double what I was told I was going to be charge. It turns out the muppet who I'd originaly spoken to had put me on a different plan where calls were costing 17p a minute! Country Calling Plan as they put it.

I promptly phone them up and ask them why I was being charged more than what I signed up for. The lady spotted I had been put on the wrong plan, asured me that the calls I had made up tp that point were to be charged at 9p a minute and she'd sort it out so i was put on the original plan I wanted. She even said she'd call me back to confirm it had been sorted.

A couple days pass and no phone call, in the mean time I'm having to call America without knowing how much I was being charged. Turns out over the weekend I was still being charged 17p a minute. I phoned them up earlier asking what the hell was going on, obviously it was another person who didn't know what the fuck was going on so I had to calmly explain to her how 02 were fucking me over. She checked the notes under my account and told me that the 'back office' had been informed and it turns out the 'Discount Country' plan I had signed up for wasn't even available for my contract! Here's the link http://www.o2.co.uk/personal/abroad/...0,,132,00.html
    you tell me where the fuck it says anything about what tarriff you can or cannot use with any of the offers on that page, you tell me where it says T&C apply...no where!

Apparently the 'Discount Country' plan doesn't even come up as an option on my tarriff on their computers, so how the fuck the first person put me on the plan God only knows.

So today I was basicaly told we'll make sure you get charged 9p /pm for the calls you've made up to now, but we won't let you use the 'Discount Country' plan from now on. Batsards

Should I just cut my losses or is there anything else you guys recommend I try. Am i bollocks renewing my contract when it's up either way :grr:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: O2 bunch of wankers!

How strange I was just about to rant on about these shower of shites.

Just ran up to try and get my direct debit they've fucked up sorted out, and got cut off 3 times.:grr: When I tried to ring back, I was informed that they had just closed.:annoyed: Fucking cunts, so that me with no mobile untill I can sort this out tomorrow morning.
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now been lied to by 6 separate people. Finally got reconnected at 7pm today. Was loosing all faith untill a lovely woman finally told me the truth and we sorted the fucker out. So here to you, you cheeky minx:

Agnus on Team 103 in Glasgow :thumbs
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bringing this up coz my contract is due up next month. I phoned O2 up and was put through to cancellations. I explained why I wanted to cancel with them because of the piss poor way i was treated by customer service and how I felt there was a whole lot of double standards going on with regards to customers.

She offered me a free K750i and an o2 Online 200 contract (usually £30 p/m) for £15 for 12 months. I couldn't refuse that now could I, I mean come on, half price line rental for the full 12 month term! Happy days :thumbs

Just hope I don't have to talk to 'Elvis' from the Indian branch ever again

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus
    Just hope I don't have to talk to 'Elvis' from the Indian branch ever again
    I thought he was working in a chip shop these days?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cenus_
    How strange I was just about to rant on about these shower of shites.
    Same here, what a fucking day I have had with those cunts :grr:

Finally decide this morning to change 2x PAYG tariffs from the original WAP to the 100 free minutes.
    Initial phone call to arrange this seems to go smoothly, but like every single deal I have had with these inept wankers, it all starts to go wrong 5 minutes after I put the phone down.

So far I have been completely disconnected from the network, reconnected with only a partial service, disconnected again, reconnected again to find nigh on £20 worth of credit has simply disappeared, told that they won't discuss the problem with me until I redial them on their shitty 0870 number (funny how the cunts had no problem talking to me on the geographical number while they were getting my custom though), and then to cap it all, the cunts shut up shop so I can't even attempt to get the phones working again until tomorrow.

If anyone from O2 is reading this, you are nothing but a bunch of cock sucking, donkey fucking, cum slurping cunts :grr: :grr: :grr:

Oh, and another thing.......try employing people who have at least a basic grasp of the english language, nothing pisses me off more than to have to repeat myself because English isn't even Ranjeet's 4th language, let alone his 2nd

Thanks
    Karma Level

I never had a problem with o2, all my phones have worked fine and have got good reception, just pot luck i guess.

matt