Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ABCMan

Default Re: An open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    Yes, your thoughts on Mr Moore are well documented.

As for your comments on 'Government and Big Business', there is little distinction between the two and this is what Michael Moore has realised as well as anyone. And so have the people of America. They are sick of politicians being in the paid employment of the corporations, both Democratic and Republican.

It seems only people with little education or plenty of money seem to be missing the point.
    most of what you say there is right and i wouldnt disagree with you on it (except of course the last paragraph) but you did miss my point.

the point i was making was that moore goes after big business when the republicans arent in power, since the republicans are the primary target for his made up stories (proven many times) he will go for them at any excuse, but if his pals the democrats are in power he cant realy go for them so switches to the republicans allies the big corporations. i'm not saying that either of those targets shouldnt be examined and exposed because they should, but using lies to try to expose them only leads anyone with some intelligence to question everything the guy says, hence the reason that after the release farenlies 9/11 even many democrats were backing away from supporting him

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CJCROCKO
    how can you say 'only people with little education or plenty of money seem to be missing the point' you have no idea of my education or wealth if they dont them why do they give them power.
    That's my opinion, that's how I can say it. I can only judge you based on your posts and I'd be very surprised if you are minted.

Thanks
    Karma Level

what so i am thick then?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    most of what you say there is right and i wouldnt disagree with you on it (except of course the last paragraph) but you did miss my point.

the point i was making was that moore goes after big business when the republicans arent in power, since the republicans are the primary target for his made up stories (proven many times) he will go for them at any excuse, but if his pals the democrats are in power he cant realy go for them so switches to the republicans allies the big corporations. i'm not saying that either of those targets shouldnt be examined and exposed because they should, but using lies to try to expose them only leads anyone with some intelligence to question everything the guy says, hence the reason that after the release farenlies 9/11 even many democrats were backing away from supporting him
    I think you are misinformed m8, Michael Moore has never 'gone after' the Republicans. Neither is he a supporter of the Democrats. Michael Moore has an axe to grind with George W Bush because of his and his families ties to big corporations, thats a fact whether you like it or not.

Again I go back to knowing Michael Moore and what he has done in the past. His shows like The Awful Truth were apolitical and his aim was to go after large corporations who put profit before their employees and customers, the fact that many Republicans are in bed with these corporations is coincidental.

Making Michael Moore out to be a poster boy for the Democrats is exactly what I would expect you to do, but in my opinion you are wrong.
    Last edited by CzarJunkie; 4th September 2005 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CJCROCKO
    what so i am thick then?
    You are jumping to a lot of conclusions today...........

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CJCROCKO
    how can you say 'only people with little education or plenty of money seem to be missing the point' you have no idea of my education or wealth if they dont them why do they give them power.

That's my opinion, that's how I can say it. I can only judge you based on your posts and I'd be very surprised if you are minted.

Say that post doesnt need a conclusion matey

Thanks
    Karma Level

c'mon kids calm down

I think was CJCROCKO was trying to say was that despite Moore's previous goods works, his 2 articles thats he most well know for (9/11 and Bowling) feel that he is trying to push his opion on you rather than presenting the facts as they are, which a good documentry should do.
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It seems only people with little education
    why do people need to be educated to think like you??? is Liberal Educating the Right one?????

Micheal moore is fat fuck who no one likes in america only the twisted far left, i for one hope he continues as hes doin a good job for the republicans .http://www.mikehersh.com/article_130.shtml
    Last edited by DelTrotter; 4th September 2005 at 06:23 PM.
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DelTrotter
    Micheal moore is fat fuck who no one likes in america only the twisted far left,
    Buhahahaha you have some odd notions.

So the 'fat fuck' became a multi millionaire not by the wide appeal and sales of books / films but by what then - magic or car jacking or drug dealing ?

So all these millions of Americans who have bought movie tickets or books are the 'twisted far left' - wrong again I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Karma Level

why do people need to be educated to think like you??? is Liberal Educating the Right one?????

Micheal moore is fat fuck who no one likes in america only the twisted far left, i for one hope he continues as hes doin a good job for the republicans .http://www.mikehersh.com/article_130.shtml
    Any education would do m8, liberal or otherwise. :|

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

so is he a loved person is he looked upon with greatness america in all sections no, Simple he is a fat fuck who made millions from spreading his ideology, cant be hard to get a company in hollywood or new york to back you if you have the drive and wit to spread is far left point of view.

point is that he is seen in america as too extreme and put off by the voters so the more he works the better for the republicans, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Any education would do m8, liberal or otherwise
    every person who dont agree with you has been told to get educated in one way or the other . what way do you want people to get educated there many various ways out there.
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

If you listen to the right wing hate machine who denounce Michael Moore (and anyone else who dares to question the Bush administration) and believe him to be a 'twisted fat fuck' then you really should start to educate yourselves as to what he really is about, where he has come from and who buys his books, watches his films and supports his campaigns.

Theres fuckall wrong with my education , this twisted fat fu(k may well have started out with noble intentions but he has evolved into a twisted fat fu(k parasite feeding off the miserey of other people. He has himself become one of the people who he claims to despise and fight against which makes him a deluded hypocrite.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

every person who dont agree with you has been told to get educated in one way or the other . what way do you want people to get educated there many various ways out there do you agree?
    Try with the basics, like spelling. Then you'll be ready to move onto something more advanced like thinking for yourself. One day soon you may start to make sense rather than posting the first thing that pops into your head.

This will certainly lead to improvements on the following:

Micheal moore is fat fuck who no one likes in america only the twisted far left

Thanks
    Karma Level

Utter bollocks. .....should start to educate yourselves as to what he really is about,...
    Where he is today is a fat cunt on TV with a reasonable writing team. I am fully aware of what he did in Flint but I don't think that gives the self important turd the right to think he is the saviour of the western world.

The Sheehan woman is a gonk. 'My son joined the army to fight for his country. He died as a result and I will try and make the world see it is wrong.' Doesn't she realise he just wanted to be able to shoot at other ethnicities without it being on his conscience.

I am educated enought to be able to form an opinion on a number of things without some fat cunt who wishes he could fit into a Superman costume telling me how to think.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Where does everyone get the impression that Michael Moore is telling you what to think anymore than any other broadcaster or commentator? There is simply no evidence of this. He simply gives you his opinion and what you do with that is up to you.

If you are weak enough to consider that he's trying to brainwash you then don't watch his programs or read his books. Have a lie down and rest your head, the big bad man can't hurt you.

As for calling him a 'fat fuck' or 'fat cunt' all the time, I'm afraid that says more about you than it does about him.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Try with the basics, like spelling
    Beautiful,

Spelling correctly and grammer is for puffs

he is still a bearded fat fuck with a dodgy cap trying to look cool,

if that makes me prejudice against a Virgin obese man with no style then so be it
    Last edited by DelTrotter; 4th September 2005 at 07:33 PM.
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

As for calling him a 'fat fuck' or 'fat cunt' all the time, I'm afraid that says more about you than it does about him.
    You need to convert him into buying your health products.

Theres an old saying " a healthy mind is a healthy body" so that makes a Moore a sick fat (unt. :tongue
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    You need to convert him into buying your health products.
    The fat fucker could do with some........

Thanks
    Karma Level

what so because my grammer was off that means i am poor your comment [quote] i'll be surprised if your well off [quote] i didnt call him fat or anything else i said i disagree with his 'documentaries'.
    by the way this is english dictionary before you go on about my grammer;
    Documentary - doc·u·men·ta·ry (dky-mnt-r)
    adj.

1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.
    2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

he is one sided in his opinion which he displays in his media.........
    thats not a documentary which he claims to be its a film...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast