Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

An open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: An open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

nice find :thumbs :K

Thanks
    Karma Level

I dont see that twisted fat fu(k donating any of his vast wealth to the cause or rushing down there to help out.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    I dont see that twisted fat fu(k donating any of his vast wealth to the cause or rushing down there to help out.
    Its up to the Govt to help not one man, plus New Orleans is a no go area for civilians.
    I am surprised the US took so long to respond, it was apparent to everyone that the Louisiana State Government had lost control of the situation on the very first day. I cannot believe the US does not have a contingency plan at a national level.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by xdir
    Its up to the Govt to help not one man, plus New Orleans is a no go area for civilians.
    I am surprised the US took so long to respond, it was apparent to everyone that the Louisiana State Government had lost control of the situation on the very first day. I cannot believe the US does not have a contingency plan at a national level.
    I agree with all you say except I hate that twisted fat fu(k with a vengence .

All he ever does is bitch and does nothing proactive .

If he wishes to be taken serious he should put himself up for election and not just parasite off antiGovt feeling. No matter what country or what Govt is in youll always find people moaning about their policies and all this fat fu(k does is leech off such people. A false prophet in every sense of the term.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ha ha love it!!!! Even if some dont lol
    Bitches aint shit!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry, welll not really, but Moore is a fat cunt with sligthly more observation than most. All he does is evoke opinion in weak minded folk who can't really come up with their own.

Fat ugly cunt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Evoke opinion? The guy speaks truths and surfaces some very good points.

He doesnt just bitch either, he does make a difference, he got k-mart to stop selling bullets after children were crippled from bullets bought at the store. Hes done something to make a change for the better despite him being an ugly fat cunt.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I saw Bowling and still thought he was someone being manipulated by someone with a brain. I would like to see him geeting his teeth into something a little less in the public eye but as he wants himseilf in the spotlight all the time I doubt this will happen.

Thanks
    Karma Level

nice find matey thank you

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by -AMO-
    Evoke opinion? The guy speaks truths and surfaces some very good points.

He doesnt just bitch either, he does make a difference, he got k-mart to stop selling bullets after children were crippled from bullets bought at the store. Hes done something to make a change for the better despite him being an ugly fat cunt.

If the fat (unt were as quick to help the people in the disaster area as he was with getting his opportunistic letter on his website then he might be given a bit of credibilty . All the fat twisted fu(k is interested in making sure his supply of doughnut money doesnt dry up and as my old boss used to say " You dont get a fat arse by riding your bike too much". :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

He twists points to try and get his point across i agree with whoever said he should stand for his opinions, some points he says are very good and are the truth but the truth can be manipulated.
    i am fed up with people blaming national stores when something bad happens people need to except we live in a world where some people are crazy, its not k marts fault some kids shot up that school. people need to look closer at society and policies. think bowling for columbine and 9/11 are good documentaries but he always spins it from one side only..
    its like saying oh i played manhunt and gta thats why i went and killed 20 people in a shopping centre or something its a JOKE

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hate that cunt moore. He tries to put a point over but just fails. He's a twisted jealous fat cunt who can't do good for himself and would rather spunge off other peoples misery's and play up others mistakes/accidents. I'm not saying Bush is a great man but I don't see him as the worst leader out.

I also love how that twat moore has soooo much time on his hands. Use it to do something useful you fat piece of shit!

Can you tell that I'm not one of his biggest fans?

My two cents...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nice letter. No doubt Boosh will fail to reply once again
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    I saw Bowling and still thought he was someone being manipulated by someone with a brain. I would like to see him geeting his teeth into something a little less in the public eye but as he wants himseilf in the spotlight all the time I doubt this will happen.
    Utter bollocks. Some of you people seem to think that Michael Moore is just about 'Bowling for Columbine' and 'Farenheit 9/11'. If you knew his history and how he actually came to be where he is today you might reconsider your opinions.

He started out by campaining against General Motors when they moved their production to mexico to increase profits. This crippled his home town of Flint, Michigan. He didn't do it for self promotion he did it for his family, his friends and his town who were devastated by the greed of a corporation who only wanted to increase profits.

After seeing the reaction of his campaigning and early film, Roger and Me, he realised that he could use the media to go after these corporations who put profit before people. He has worked tirelessly on many campaigns on behalf of ordinary people usually against greedy corporations ranging from exploitation of immigrant workers to health insurance companies who refuse to pay legitimate claims.

He worked for years with very little money and very little publicity, it is the people of America who have brought him to prominence because they believe in his campiagns and they want someone who will challenge the people who hold the power.

This is a growing movement in the US, which has been highlighted recently by the Cindy Sheehan case, it is mainly due to the impotence of the political system in the US and people are looking for change.

If you listen to the right wing hate machine who denounce Michael Moore (and anyone else who dares to question the Bush administration) and believe him to be a 'twisted fat fuck' then you really should start to educate yourselves as to what he really is about, where he has come from and who buys his books, watches his films and supports his campaigns.
    Last edited by CzarJunkie; 4th September 2005 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I no his history i just meant that sometimes it seems that he scans over certain points and over emphazises others if that makes sense not really a true documentary.

Thanks
    Karma Level

haha, liked it! Good post m8!

"We don't do body counts"

General Tommy Franks, US Central Command

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    He started out by campaining against General Motors when they moved their production to mexico to increase profits. This crippled his home town of Flint, Michigan. He didn't do it for self promotion he did it for his family, his friends and his town who were devastated by the greed of a corporation who only wanted to increase profits.
    good point there cj, in fact he was so keen to help his fellow workers that he made a book and a movie about it, made plenty of money and moved himself out (thus restoring at least some of flints food supply).

moore knows that he makes money by having a go at things that the left like to have a go at, so when the republicans are in power its the government, when the democrats are in power its "big business", of course he has every right to be heard but actualy telling the truth rater than making stuff up would be a good idea for a "documentry" maker.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes, your thoughts on Mr Moore are well documented.

As for your comments on 'Government and Big Business', there is little distinction between the two and this is what Michael Moore has realised as well as anyone. And so have the people of America. They are sick of politicians being in the paid employment of the corporations, both Democratic and Republican.

It seems only people with little education or plenty of money seem to be missing the point.

Thanks
    Karma Level

how can you say 'only people with little education or plenty of money seem to be missing the point' you have no idea of my education or wealth if they dont them why do they give them power.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast