Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: I also want one but...

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    Not bad mate cheers. The issue is it needs to cover what is already there and be a bit offbeat from the average. I found a mint one on a tat website last year and I am damned if I can find the bastard again. Pain in the ass. I have some artwork but it isn't quite what I want.
    where abouts are you? there is an excellent one in leeds for cover ups, i haven`t used them but have been impressed by there work, if you can stand 4 hours or so , depending how big the cover up is.
    have you thought about adding rather than covering up? i did this when i thought about covering up and was told it may look shit, added instead and i`m well happy with the results , with a bit of a touch up on original tat all is well
    Oh f@ck it!

[url]http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k173/nok1up/[/url]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WTD
    oh and stuz, your too much of a pussy to have tattoos dare you to get the hoff tattood on your back ala steveo`s style

Fuck off :tongue

Yeah I will prolly wait a while and keep an eye out around here before I choose what I want. I dont want to be 40 and stuck with a tatoo of something I will regret (ie David Hasselhoff :whistle.)
    Im a fuckwit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by nok1
    where abouts are you? there is an excellent one in leeds for cover ups, i haven`t used them but have been impressed by there work, if you can stand 4 hours or so , depending how big the cover up is.
    have you thought about adding rather than covering up? i did this when i thought about covering up and was told it may look shit, added instead and i`m well happy with the results , with a bit of a touch up on original tat all is well

Up near Blackpool mate. Don't think addition is really an option as I want a poppy and have a scorpion. Phil Ellis is up the road here in Fleetwood and he is very good. People use him from quite a wide radius. I realise it may look shit but that is where the talent of the artist comes into play.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i definatly wanna get one on my back ... dunno wot yet but not alot of people will see it then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks