Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Everyone please read

As alot of you may know, We have opened a 2nd shop and gladly it is busier than we expected it to be.

This is great news for us but sadly it isn't the best news for DF users as with regret I have to announce that we can no longer do Free unlocking to DF members.

This isnt nothing to do with not charging but it just takes too long to repackage everyones phones and return them everyday, sorry but I just havent the time and it starting to take a strain on the repairs I have to do.

I am here if anyone wants any advice in the future and I hope that everyone who took advantage of my offer was happy.

I would like to add that ALL phones I have of everyones will be returned and unlocked / repaired as agreed

Sorry for the bad news guys

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Everyone please read

Glad to hear your business is progressing Fonetech.

Whilst i've never used your services i'm sure there's a fair few who have and your a credit to the forums.

No need to apologise for not being able to offer a freemans anymore, you've done more than enough already

*wipes brown off nose*

Termy

It has already been said that you have done more than enough m8. And you have shops to run that obviously come first m8.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeh hope business goes well mate, wish you well, i too one day want to open a phoneshop.

im sure everyone will understand the situation

ABCMan

we are all sorry to har that you feel you cant continue as a mod, however we feel that you have been such an enormous help in this section that we value your input behind the scenes too much to lose you therefore we'll leave you modded as an "honoury mod" so even though you dont have the time to put in you know that you are still greatly valued.

we have already decided on a new mod for this section (in fact he's already modded but may not have noticed yet ) which i will post an announcement for, i'm pretty sure that everyone in this section will not have a hard time working out who its going to be, especialy since we were already considering him in admin for a post anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad News Re: Everyone please read

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    we are all sorry to har that you feel you cant continue as a mod, however we feel that you have been such an enormous help in this section that we value your input behind the scenes too much to lose you therefore we'll leave you modded as an "honoury mod" so even though you dont have the time to put in you know that you are still greatly valued.
    He didn't say he was leaving DF. He didn't mention that he wasn't going to browse DF as much. He just explained that he doesn't have time to do the unlocking.

Well done fonetech, I've read a few of yer posts and they're top notch. Glad to hear that your business is doing well too.

Cheers,

Tam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

bravo mate...I was amazed that you continued it beyond christmas, let alone for this long

Best of luck with the new shop.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by tam9
    He didn't say he was leaving DF. He didn't mention that he wasn't going to browse DF as much. He just explained that he doesn't have time to do the unlocking.

Well done fonetech, I've read a few of yer posts and they're top notch. Glad to hear that your business is doing well too.

Cheers,

Tam.
    tam, sorry m8, my mistake, he posted a demod request in the mod section since he wouldnt be able to carry out his mod duties due to the success of his new shop, however i wanted to make it clear that we still valued his input and werent going to demod him but simply add a new mod who i'm sure everyone will think was well deserved anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for your help in the past, you did yourself proud, hope to see you post when you got time
    :kissass :cry: Hmm I wonder which 3 this is ????

Thanks
    Karma Level

cheers for all your help in this forum fonetech, I'm sure everyone you have advised, unlocked or repaired phones for is grateful but as said business comes first so best of luck and hope to still see you around in the forums.